Lookin' for a buddy or two :)

I would be feeling great if AF was cramp free. Hoping they will subside tomorrow. But then I have bloodwork to look forward to tomorrow. Praying Doc will put me on fertility meds and the HCG trigger shot.

hi all,

New to the site, on 12dpo and feeling some un unusual symptoms..... TTC for 6 months now and would love to share symptoms, worrys and chat with others that are in my shoes

Baby dust to all xx

Hey Ladies! How was everyones weekend? Everyone feeling ok?

Hello! My weekend was pretty good. Right now I'm just feeling my post -Ov progesterone and it's making me crazy! I hate the TWW.

I noticed you are in Ohio. I'm in Minnesota. We aren't too far apart, we should be buddies!

Something is different with me this month. It's weird. Very strange.

I've got super lower back pain. 6dpo.

Hey ladies! I'm new here, but looking for some TTC buddies :) I'm currently TTC #1 and enjoying(ha) my first AF since Mirena removal at the beginning of the month. Anyone else here trying after IUD removal?

Me- 26
SO- 28
TTC#1

Hey and welcome new ladies! I hope everyone is doing great!

I've started the bd cycle now, but I have TONS of stress from a family thing going on, and I hope it doesn't hurt my chances. How's everyone else? Any fun plans this weekend?

We may be having an end of the world party tomorrow night to thank the crazies who announced the world is ending. My hubby has a theory if no one says the world is going to end every ten years, then the world will actually end. Here on an Air Force base, we use any excuse to get together over the weekends.

We are going to a promotion party tonight for a few people in the squadron who made master sergeant and then going to see the new Pirates movie tonight.

To prep my husband for Bding once I ovulate, I am paying for him to have a massage tomorrow to relax him since he changed jobs in the squadron a few weeks ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->