Lookin for NTNP buddy. Just need to CHAT!

hahaha I totally agree........... my kids sometimes just look at me like a tool like "what are you on mum"

I think I am all bloated and crampy and have sore boobs because my body is getting back to normal again... I just get all crazy and think every little thing is a baby in my belly lol and my other half doesn't help he says everything is pregnancy hahaha I stubbed my toe the other day and he said you know what causes that don't ya......... pregnancy!!! fool!:fool:

Redbutterfly: I'm so sorry for your loss. :( FXed for this month.
And whenever I finally regain my sanity after having "symptoms" that really are not a darn thing, by husband will be like, welllll, ::insert absurd unrelated symptom here:: could mean you are pregnant! And then I'm right back into obsessing... Argh! These men of ours!! Haha gotta love em!

Sorry for your loss redbutterfly :(

Wedding planning is the single most stressful thing in life!! I'm never getting married again! Lol

As for the ickyness of cm and stuff, once you've been TTC for over 6months it's nothing! Trust me it becomes part of daily life and you will surprise yourself about open you will be about it, on here anyway! Lol

Think I may have ov'd yesterday so my man got all excited, and so did his little fella :rofl: it's be great if we caught the eggy :happydance: xxx

Haha Laura! I hope you caught it too!! Prayers sent for you!! :thumbup:
I tried gettin a little BD in this morning before he went to work but he was too tired. :shrug: oh well!! I'm so addicted to my husband it's ridiculous lol. :blush:
If I O half way thru cycle, it'd be on the 14/15th this month. But we are only half NTNP, so pull out during most fertile times, so today is the last day ill get a chance! :wacko: Like I said before, here's hoping he has super-:spermy: hahaha

I did a pound shop test this morning and I was sure I saw a faint line......... the an was still asleep as it was 5am I was wide awake thanks to my littlest princess haha
I kept looking at it and wondering if it was an evap line etc so I took the test apart and kept fiddling with it .......... annoyed myself then chucked it in the bin decided to get another couple of tests when I went shopping earlier did one of the tests and there is nothing there no line nothing!!!! I am going to try FMU 2mora and see what happens

I was so sure there was a line u could even see it when I held it up to the light even tho your not supposed to do that lol
could be coz it was a pound shop special :wacko:

Thanks ladies.

FXed you caught it Laura!

Noodles - I like the 99p tests. It's all I would use last time as the lines showed up straight away. I have them again this time.

yeah the ones I just used were Lloyds pharmacy I don't like them at all they are blue dye

maybe I should get down quidland and get some more I wonder why it showed a very very faint line unless it was just an evap line

I think I am driving myself crazy I would actually be really happy to come on my period today just so I know why I have been feeling crappy for a couple of weeks

Thanks ladies :) took an oPK and it was an almost positive :happydance:

Mrs corny I'm sending sticky baby :dust: your way!

Noodles a line is a line! Other than evap it could a chemical which I hope it isn't! I'll get you ladies the link to the tests I use, with p&p they're about £7 for 25, don't give evaps or false positives just positive or neg! And they gave my friend a line from 6dpo!

https://www.accessdiagnostics.co.uk/acatalog/info_701.html

Xxx

As soon as Oscar goes to bed, I'm jumping my DF :haha: sure he won't complain! Xxx

It's where you get a faint positive test a few days before your period. But your period arrives on the day it should or a few days after. Also known as a very early miscarriage.

ohhhhh right never heard of that..... well I have been feeling crampy on and off for a couple of days so I am guessing maybe period... I shouldn't guess I should just wait and see but I am sooooo impatient lol x

Yh a chemical is where the egg gets fertilised but doesn't implant properly so in essence it's the earliest of miscarriages

Could be your uterus adjusting to eggy implanting ;-) xx

Ugh, so it's my birthday and my hubby been at work all day... He should be home any minute, but I miss him so much and just wanna BD so I get my last chance for this cycle!!! How is everyone else? And anyone have a testing date or when they're period due? I guess to keep me busy and knowing where ur all at in ur cycle, if u feel like sharing?? :)

happy birthday:flower:

I just had a bath and checked my cervix because I have been checking the past 2 weeks.... and I had more of the blood mixed stuff I read online what implantation bleeding looks like and there was a pic that looked exactly the same I also checked online for ovulation bleeding to compare the pics......... and it looked identical to the 1st one..........

now I am wondering whats going on

I first saw a little bit on Thursday then Friday nothing all weekend till tonight and there was quite a bit! eeeekkkkkk more to be confudes about

how is everyone else getting on?? anything new today? x

Happy birthday.

I've just finished AF. Hopefully get my OPKs tomorrow so I can find out whether I'm ovulating or not.

If it's implantation bleeding, you'll be able to test in a few days.

Happy birthday! Hope you had a good day and got some BD'ing in!

Could be anything hun! What CD are you on? How did your cervix feel? Might give you a bit of an idea, especially if its been open and now closed.

Yay for AF leaving, hope you ov'ing hun!

Me, hoping I'm ov'ing ATM, getting sexy time in lol currently got my lil boy in bed as he's poorly so snuggling upto daddy <3 xxx

My little girl is poorly too. Keeping me awake at night with her breathing. Both charts I'm using say I ovulate tomorrow (don't see how!) But just incase, hubby and I DTD last night.

:( horrible when they're poorly isnt it :( does hse have breathing problems?

CD9? Hmmm that does seem early! My chart (FF) says weekend/next week but I'm having the signs now, unless my body is just preparing for it now! lol gonna make sure we DTD every night! lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->