Lookin for NTNP buddy. Just need to CHAT!

She's only breathing funny as she has a stupidly blocked nose and nothing I do helps. Well I received my OPKs in the post this morning so shall start using them today and find out!

I'd DTD every night if hubby let me as I have a high sex drive before ovulation.

I don't even get any signs when I ovulate or when period is coming, until the hour before the :witch: flies in, I get cramps, but that's all, but my period cycle is pretty regularly timed at least. So I really have only a guess. Thankfully we DTD like every day, maybe every other day on occasion, lol. But that dang pull out method! Haha
I'm starting to think maybe he's right, it would be better if we waited a while... I do need some more clients to make enough money, cuz otherwise I may end up giving up my personal training career and doing daycare in my home (which I would love, too) cuz I've been a nanny for years and don't want too many hours away from my little one, and I refuse putting him/her in daycare. I suppose only time will tell and only God can make it happen or not happen! Trying to just let it flow, right now. Havin an off morning, maybe... Gotta tell myself all the things everyone else tells me (except the would-be grandparents of course) like I'm young, I have time, we haven't been married long enough, enjoy it while u can... Blah blah blah... I KNOW.
Boy I sound like psycho right now!
On another note... Sounds like you ladies are gettin it right, DTD right around O and all that. I hope you get some sticky beans this month! :dust:

MrsCorny - How long have you been married?

Just done my first OPK. There is a line there, nearly as dark as the control so my body is gearing up to ovulate. Maybe a few more days and I'll have a positive.

Bless her, hope her nose clears up soon hun xx

Mrs corny no matter what other people say and think its all down to you and your oh when the time is right for guys not everyone else. Our parents would worry like he'll if they knew we are NTNP so soon but only because of the money side of things, but no matter what happens we always find a way so it doesn't bother us! :)

Plus they aren't the ones to go through it all, you and your partner are!

Redbutterfly, yay for an almost pos OPK :happydance: fingers crossed for the next couple of days!

Me - got some EWCM with more cramps so I'm seriously hoping I am either ov'ing or about to, if not my body is playing seriously cruel tricks on us! Xx

Thanks ladies for the encouragement. Just havin one of those days. I'll be married 2 years on July 16, and 7/17 is 5 years together. :) I am 24 and my love is 25. <3
And I know what you mean about the money. My mother in law is a single mom with 2 younger kids still at home- 12 and 15 and she only does like cleaning jobs on occasion and has money from a settlement but not much and she home schools... but God has provided for her every need, whether its an extra job here and there, or family helping out, etc. so I'm not really worried about money... Idk.
I really want a baby, but my hubby being hesitant makes me want to wait, cuz I want him to be happy (thought I know he will be even if I become pregnant) I just kinda feel bad wanting a baby when he is still 50/50 on the idea. And since this is the first month there is an actual shot at pregnancy, I think it's makin me nervous... :wacko: Haha

All will be fine MrsCorny. My hubby never wanted kids until he met me (he's 8 years older than me and been in 3 serious relationships before me). Now we're planning a third. And number three was his decision.

I am also on the same boat. We are NTNP. This is our 6th month of doing ntnp. Nothing happened yet. Waiting on AF, due on 25th.

Redbutterfly ; somehow we found energy! and were still up at half 10! lol

We all have those days chick, and i know what you mean about being in two minds what to do, at first my OH wanted to wait a little longer but now he's desperate for a princess or at least a healthy second baby :) The way i found out was really sneaky! My friend found out she was expecting and sent me pics of the tests, so i sent them to Simon without any explanation at all, he called me and was a little gutted when i said they weren't mine, thats when we decided to start NTNP and almost straight away we've ended up TTC but without the stress.

Hi fairyy!! :D why do you say you're waiting on A?? you could be preggers!!

xxx

morning people :D

I have finally decided to go to the docs and ask them about my crazy symptoms its driving me mad feeling pregnant all the time when its prob just the depo withdrawals

hows every 1's BD getting on :winkwink:

Hey lady!

Glad you decided to go, they may just send you away but at least you will have tried!! Fingers crossed for bloods and a positive outcome!

Lots of Bd'ing going on here! still cramping and had some EWCM yesterday so really really hoping im ovulating, will take an OPK later today to see if we have a darker line :) xx

hahah swwitt swoooooo sexy times all round lol

yeah im gonna ask the doc if she can just check everything im gonna take the tests with me that have confused me they have faint like evap lines so at least she can see im not loosing my marbles...... failing that she may be able to give me something to regulate my ovulation again ..... if there is anything that actually does that?

I still don't understand why yesterday I had really really light watery blood like spotting??? just for one day and last thurs I had yellowy ewcm with blood in too?? whats that all about sorry for TMI lol

xxx

Haha noodles13 ur too funny! I love it. I need the humor right about now!:haha: But i do hope all goes well at the doc's.:thumbup: i know i was tempted last month, we had a little slip up in the middle of my cycle and i started getting sore nips, tad nauseous, etc. so i was tempted to go too, but the "symptoms" eventually faded, and i got AF, so it was prob all in my head, or my body still adjusting to being off BCP, but none of the symptoms were severe so thats why i assume i made myself crazy over on tiny slip. :dohh:
So yesterday, we DTD but only like half, haha... We were real tired after work yesterday so we like barely did it lol. I will say, he didn't pull out on my bday (tuesday) so if I O soon then maybe ill catch one! :p
But like I said before, I have no way of knowing when I Ov so I guess it could be today, tomorrow, the next day, or idk... According to my little lily pie ticker thing, ill O on the 15th so prob way too early but who knows... I have a better shot than ever before! Lol:happydance:
Time to go out for a run and workout, gotta keep in shape especially if I'm hoping to be preggers soon!! Hahaha
Blessings and baby dust, friends! :flower::dust::flower:

Noodles it does seem that there's something going on! Fingers crossed its a beany snuggling in ;)

We do drive ourselves crazy!! I got extreme pregnancy symptoms around ov last month, was convinced I was pregnant!

Lol only half DtD lol

And yep you do have a better chance than ever :winkwink:

I couldn't run to save my life! I'm a big girl, hate getting sweaty and exercise, always have lol whenever I loose weight I always end back at the same weight I started so I have given up trying, I am what I am :) and Simon obvs doesn't mind, laying on the bed after DTD last night, completely starters and he got up and told me I'm beautiful, bless him <3

:dust: right back at ya!

Oh almost forgot, I did an OPK just and it's not quite as dark as Tuesdays so maybe I over weds and missed the OPK to show it or I'm still building upto it! Either we're getting out groove on every night! Haha xxx

Aww I don't think u should give up. But if you feel comfortable where ur at that's great. :thumbup: I know for me, gaining only 15 lbs last year was a huge weigh down for me, I felt so much better when I got back in shape.
But everyone is different, and thats why I got into personal training as a career. I can't stand all the videos and programs that claim they will make you fit, not everyone is built, motivated, or progresses the same way.:wacko: And as a trainer I can provide all that individually to each client. I love my job haha plus it's motivation for me to stay fit, I doubt someone would hire a trainer that can't take care of herself! :shrug:
And don't ya just love it when your man calls u beautiful?! Feels like nothing else in the world matters, cuz the man you love is looking at you like WOW! :cloud9:Sounds like you guys have a great relationship. I absolutely ADORE happy couples, cutsie stuff is my fave. I'm such a mush haha, but only when it's real ppl, I don't like sappy movies haha.:kiss:
So anyone care to share how you and your OH met and such? I'm on a TTC site looking for ways to distract myself from the insanity of NTNP/TTC... Does that even make sense? :dohh:So share ur stories, if you please! <3 ill share mine if I get any takers lol:blush:

well....... update from the docs......

I knew more about the depo and ovulation symptoms aaandddd prego symptoms than the bloody doctor!!!!!!!!

all she did was got me to do a pee and tested for pregnancy obv it was negative because I already told her that theyre all coming up neg!

then she said if i don't have a period in the next 2 weeks ive got to go back to do another test???

so all in all she didn't listen to a word I said about the spotting and all the other stuff!

never mind I will just assume I am not pregnant till I get even fatter than I already am hahahaha

I am hoping for a period soon so I can track ovulation etc etc with u guys lol

I'll start.. I met my husband down a nightclub when I was 18, he was 26. Moved in with each other after a year. I proposed and he said yes. Will have been together 6 years in September and married 2 years in October. Conceived our first child in April 2009 and she was born in November 2009 at 36+6. Second child was conceived in July 2012 and she was born in March 2013 at 38+2. And now we're NTNP/lightly TTC our third.

Laura2806: Every month I hope that I am pregnant and then get disappointed when AF arrives. :sad2: This month just I am feeling bloated and getting that creamy cm from last two days. Did not bd that much this time. Last month we bd on 10th,12th and 15th morning. But it ended in AF. 10 more days to go ...

Noodles13: Keep us updated about your tests. I am happy to find friends here to share what is going on with me and hear your stories too. So what was your bd schedule for this month noodles ?

Mrs corny I have zero motivation lol even the wedding wasn't enough for me to loose weight! Go you though :D

Noodles that sucks! I hope you wake upto AF (mean that in a good way!) so you can get on with TTC!

Redbutterfly, cute :) what's your and DH's names?

Fairry, I know what you mean, it sucks! I know, but trust me when I say relaxing makes it happen, it's the only thing that changed for me!

Ok so me!
Laura, obvs! 24 on 28th this month, oh, Simon 33 in September. I'm a size 18/16 (bottom/top) Simon is 9stone wet through and tall!

We met in July 2010, first date 31st, through work and facebook, that's where he first spoke to me, moved in together jan 2011, decided to TTC in July after my BC finished and we had been on holiday for my uncles wedding (totes amaze!) then we moved back in with my parents to save for a deposits for a house. My periods were irregular from day one, ranging from 28-44days long so I never knew where I was at. Nov 2011 my SIL found out she was pregnant, my world crashed. Dec 2011 we lost my grandma at the age of 96, my world crashed even more. Simon carried me while I grieved he was amazing. Feb 2012 Simons nan passed away, he hadn't saw her for 30yrs so this didn't really effect him, bought back raw emotions for me. I skipped a period completely. March 12, fed up so went to the docs, CD21 bloods ordered for next cycle. I finally ovulated and March 21st 2012 I got my BFP when AF was 2days late. We bought our house 11th September 2012 when I was 7months pregnant. Hard isn't the word! At 38+5 I went into labour, the day after our hospital tour! And gave birth to our amazing little man at 38+6wks 20th November. My birth story is in my journal which is linked if anyone wants to read it. And now we ares tress free TTC our second :)

I hope I've not upset anyone by telling about my lil man but he is my life. You will all get your babies too, I promise xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->