Lookin for NTNP buddy. Just need to CHAT!

MrsCorny

Reaction score
Hey. So I'm looking for someone in a similar situation, or someone who has been thru it and wants to chat with me. :shrug:
So here is my story. Some of it might be TMI but i just wanna vent and talk it out, be reassured im not crazy, or find out if anyone else is just as crazy as i am! :wacko: Was on BCP for about 5 years. this past February I thought I could be pregnant and stopped taking it. After doing some research on why it could harm the baby if pregnancy occured while on the pill and decided I didn't like what it does to my body and what I'm putting into my system, blah blah blah. So hubby and I agreed I shouldn't take it anymore at all.
Well he doesn't wanna use anything else as a contraceptive, so we were doing pull out, but goodness, that's no fun. :dohh: So I looked into "natural family planning" aka only withdrawal during "fertile times" which we just started this month. So we both get what we want, he gets to try to prevent pregnancy and I get a small chance of pregnancy and him not pulling out all the time. Lol :happydance:
So clearly, I am hoping I will get pregnant sooner than later. So I used some "Mobile Mom Ovulation App" to get an idea when I might ovulate, cuz I really don't wanna POAS or temp every morning. So it's all guesswork here as to when I actually ovulate.
Hubby is fine with it if I do become pregnant, but he would like to wait a little longer. He can't give me a valid reason why, except that he is happy with our life right now, and finances could be a *little* better, but I have other jobs lined up if I need more money when the baby comes anyway. So I'm not worried. God always provides. That much has been proved to me numerous times. :flower:
So anyone else wanna wait and chat and vent with me? Hoping for a BFP while "NTNP" cuz I really don't wanna have to stress over it and plan plan plan. Which is totally out of the ordinary for me. I like to plan. Haha.
Blessings and baby dust!! :flower::dust::flower:

Here is a link to keep us early-testers *kinda* level headed... https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test/dpo-chart.php?dpo=10
These are the statistics for results women got at each day past ovulation. Each of these tests ended with their BFP, even tho they had negatives on early tests! Keep your heads up ladies and remember- we are not out until the :witch: makes her way in! As women, we are in this together, this thread is to encourage and vent. We have been blessed so far to have wonderful women that have done just that... Lets keep it that way! xoxoxoxo

For those of us on this lovely thread, one of our original ladies, with her recent BFP has started us a preggo thread! Here is the link for when YOU get your BFP! :flower: :happydance:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/2027345-best-bump-thread-ever.html

Our current list of ladies and their BF-N/P status
(If you would like to be added- please be active on this thread so we can all support one another. If you've been on here a while and I haven't added you- forgive me :dohh: and ask me to add you in your next comment and let me know your first name, if you'd like!)

BFP's:
Noodles13 (Amy)
Redbutterfly (Maria)
Msbuehler (Angela)
MrsCorny (Lindsay)
Mel28nicole

Waiting:
Fairyy (Pal)
Ica325 (Jessica)
1casey27 (Casey)
Laura2806 (Laura)

Hey there!

I'm NTNP #2, my first is 6nd half months, maybe I'm crazy but we can't wait to add to our family, we're NTNP though as we don't want the stress of TtC, it took over our lives last time round and we can't go through that again.

I love that you said 'god always provides' this sums my life up perfectly <3

Fancy a buddy?? :flower: xxx

I sure do fancy a buddy! :) and yep, God's provision is the reason for my entire life!
I'll be 24 tomorrow and my husband is 25. We will be married 2 years in July. :) but together for 5 wonderful years.
We don't yet have children, so this is for our first, and first time being "ready"!
It's such a crazy feeling, wanting a baby, but not really trying, but yet still okay with it happening.... Etc. etc. lol
I think about it all the time. We used withdrawal every single time last month and I STILL POAS! Lol
but sometimes when I sit and really think about being pregnant, I get kinda scared! It's all so unknown for me. Even though I have been a nanny/babysitter for years! Lol totally different when th baby is your own, I am sure! What an emotional roller coaster. But it's a good one! Lol
How did u feel when u first began TTC for #1??? What was it like? I know u said u were actively trying, but what about before you made that decision? If u don't mind my asking.

I'm NTNP #3. My youngest is 11 weeks. My hubby and I want another but don't want the stress of TTC. I'll be 24 next week!

hiya I just joined the site and im kinda getting to grips with what to post on etc....
I just recently stopped depo provera and I have no idea whats going on with any kind of cycles or ovulation or anything hahaha

whatever must I sound like hey.....
ive got 2 daughters eldest will be 7 in august and little one is 2 1/2
me and my partner decided to just see what happens and if we have more children then so be it :blush:

my last shot ran out 24th may
ive been having all sorts of symptoms but I am guessing its the effects of stopping bc....

just thought I would say hello because im new etc xxx

Hello ladies! So glad you posted to my thread! I don't know much about any of the charting, hormones stuff, shots, etc. I was on the pill 5 years and that is all. So all of this is so new to me. I did at least figure out how to guess-timate my ovulation date... Lol but I don't know for sure cuz I never feel anything except cramps for the first 2 days of my period... :shrug:
What was it like TTC #1? Anyone else feel scared and excited at the same time?

Blessings and baby dust!! :flower::dust::flower:

Took me 8 months to conceive my first. My periods were irregular due to coming off the pill which I was on for 4 years. I only got excited when I saw those 2 pink lines on the test.

my eldest daughter (Neli Tallulah) was conceived by accicent a day after I missed my depo shot I was only 20 at the time tho.... my little one (Nancy Beau) I fell pregnant whilst on cerezette!!! so both my experiences have been purely unplanned but not unwanted ......... I have a feeling this time will be different because we both want another baby that's sods law isn't it lol

I have been googling about women who have stopped depo and it says fertility doesn't resume for up to 2 years! I hope it doesn't take me that long...... I am really impatient

i think the pill is safer than depo and you can get pregnant quicker after stopping so look out for ovulation signs there is loads of info about it online:thumbup:

xxx

FXed that I'm lucky. I went off the pill and my cycles have been pretty normal, 25-30 days. 1st and 2nd cycle were 25 days and the last 2 were 30 days. I'm assuming 30 for this month so I don't get my hopes up too early! Lol I've never really had any problems with my cycles an whatnot thankfully. I can't imagine what some women go thru. I have a friend TTC for 2 years... It's heartbreaking. :( I truly wish you the best this time around!

I sure do fancy a buddy! :) and yep, God's provision is the reason for my entire life!
I'll be 24 tomorrow and my husband is 25. We will be married 2 years in July. :) but together for 5 wonderful years.
We don't yet have children, so this is for our first, and first time being "ready"!
It's such a crazy feeling, wanting a baby, but not really trying, but yet still okay with it happening.... Etc. etc. lol
I think about it all the time. We used withdrawal every single time last month and I STILL POAS! Lol
but sometimes when I sit and really think about being pregnant, I get kinda scared! It's all so unknown for me. Even though I have been a nanny/babysitter for years! Lol totally different when th baby is your own, I am sure! What an emotional roller coaster. But it's a good one! Lol
How did u feel when u first began TTC for #1??? What was it like? I know u said u were actively trying, but what about before you made that decision? If u don't mind my asking.

Aww I'm 24 28this month and get married 31st July! We'll have been together 3yrs the day we marry :)

I know what you mean, it's weird! Lol and omg I'm a total POaS addict! Once I start, that's it lol

Ask anything you like :) we decided to TTC beginning of 2011 and were planning starting December 11 but as my BC ran out end of June we thought we might as well start then, was mega excited and expected it to happen straight away! Due to previous probs I knew it took 3months for my hormones to reach a good level after stopping BC, so I figured by month 4 I would be up the duff. Well it didn't happen! Each month my cycle was a diff length and it took 9months to conceive. It was a pretty rough journey but made worse by just expecting it to happen the first time we had unprotected sex! Lol I've got a journal if you want to read more :) link is in my sig xxx

I hope its BFPs all round ladies :happydance:

not so sure with me because of awful depo!!!
we shall have to see I will keep an eye out for you guys and your BFPs tho
good luck to everyone :) xxx

Have you thought about opks just to see if you are ovulating? I've had to buy some as I'm breastfeeding and dont know if I'm ovulating even though my periods have returned.

Noodles13- thanks for encouragement! I've looked online for ovulation info. Checking the cm and stuff weirds me out haha! Plus I like the idea of it just happening, unless it doesn't, then when hubby is totally ready ill track all that stuff I guess lol.

Laura2806- we got married the day before our 3 year dating anniversary! Such perfect timing. :) longest I've been away from my hubby the past (almost) 5 years is 3 days. Feels like we have been married since day 1!!! Lol I hope your wedding planning is going well!! Mine was tough! Lol but worth it.

And yeah, a lot of us 24 this month, how cool would it be for us all to conceive during our birth month!!! Hehe :happydance:
I'm hoping my birthday-BD will be the lucky one. It's the last day hubby won't use pull out til after I ovulate! So I've got my FXed he's got like super-sperm and they'll hang on til I ovulate!!! Haha :dohh:
And then by our anniversary ill know if its a BFP or BFN. I have it all planned out how to tell him when it happens, but it would be sooo much better if I could tell him on our anniversary! Lol u can't tell I'm excited, can you?! :wacko:

yeah I could try that ...... otherwise I will just keep guessing

I have been reading up about some weird cm I had and it says people have it when they conceive so now its confused me even more its prob my body being cruel to me for feeding it hideous depo provera!
im older than you guys I cant believe I am 28 in july!! and my eldest daughter will be 7 in august wow.... does that mean I better start being all mature n stuff :haha:

Noodles13- I know what ya mean about looking up stuff that is a bit different and confusing the crud out if yourself, ugh! And as far as acting all mature and stuff- forget it! I suppose there is a time for being all mature and whatnot- but the majority of the time, I like to be a goof and have fun. Ya gotta enjoy life, otherwise what's the point?!

I actually conceived in June last year but lost it 2 days before my birthday. Then conceived my youngest in July.

Noodles -Being mature is no fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->