Looking for a April ivf cycle buddy!

OMg!!!! Springy i am soooo happy for you :wohoo: I had a peek in your journal the other day because i knew you were doing your FET soon :wohoo: Aww you really have made my day :)

And possible twinnies too :) :)

How are you feeling? xxxx

Thanks Lisa!

I am actually feeling totally fine - I had NO symptoms at all ... and was SURE it hadn't worked and was devastated all week. So to see the two lines and to read the word Pregnant on a digital this morning was like I was living in a fantasy land!!!

Aw springy that is the best news, has put a huge smile on my face, congratulations. X xxx

Katrus two girls, I would be in heaven with two girls. I have 3w5d till I find out what im having and I cannot wait, I am now on holiday for two weeks but will be wishing it away wanting it to come around sooner. Have you felt your girls move yet. Xxxxx

Omg, Springy, how awesome! Congratulations!!!!!! Let us know all the milestones throughout your pregnancy! Hope you join the twinnies club lol :)

Wishing, I am not sure, sometimes I think I feel something, not kicks, not flutters but more like waves. How about you?

Thanks Katrus! We are praying for one healthy bean, we will be ok with twins but our hope is one perfect baby!

Katrus I dont think I have felt anything yet, well not that I could say was def baba, feeling him or her kick is what ive been looking forward to the most, I remember it so well with my first even though it was 9 years ago, cant wait to feel them again. Xxx glad your doing ok, have been thinking of you. Xx you must keep us updated. Xx

Springy - come over to our BFP after IVF thread - we are all there :)

Where is this thread MrsM? Is it the over 35s one you posted a link too last time? xx

I'm still way to cautious to jump over there yet. I am deathly afraid I will go for my second beta tomorrow and my blood levels will be dropping. I'll pop on over if everything looks good at my 7 weeks scan which will be the week of the 30th!

OMG!!! Just stumbled on this thread from my bookmarks and didnt think anyone had posted any more.

Springy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im completely over the moon for you lovely :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I was trying to find an update on you the other day but gave up! I hope your beta results are good today - good luck xxx

Katrus - awwww double pinkies :happydance::happydance: congratulations.

Wishing, Lisa, MM glad youre doing okay - sorry for the HG MM it must be awful. Team yellow here too!

Yes we are all on the other thread, and Im not over 35 so it doesnt matter - I like hanging with our original crew!

We just told Mr RGs parents at the weekend and they are absolutely over the moon. Now just have to admit to work why I am getting plumper by the day :haha:

Im doing fine, 14 weeks now and the sickness has eased off loads and im not so exhausted. Had our first trimester scan at the weekend and all looked fine, just awaiting our nuchal results.

OMG!!! Just stumbled on this thread from my bookmarks and didnt think anyone had posted any more.

Springy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im completely over the moon for you lovely :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I was trying to find an update on you the other day but gave up! I hope your beta results are good today - good luck xxx

Katrus - awwww double pinkies :happydance::happydance: congratulations.

Wishing, Lisa, MM glad youre doing okay - sorry for the HG MM it must be awful. Team yellow here too!

Yes we are all on the other thread, and Im not over 35 so it doesnt matter - I like hanging with our original crew!

We just told Mr RGs parents at the weekend and they are absolutely over the moon. Now just have to admit to work why I am getting plumper by the day :haha:

Im doing fine, 14 weeks now and the sickness has eased off loads and im not so exhausted. Had our first trimester scan at the weekend and all looked fine, just awaiting our nuchal results.

Ratma - glad to hear you're doing well!!! I do have a journal that you can pop over to for updates :)

Had my initial beta yesterday and a follow up one tomorrow - just PRAYING my levels go up and are indicative of a viable pregnancy!!!

Springy I really am hoping and praying your levels go up!

Its so odd to think the embies you made the same time as mine have now done their thing- its mind blowing isnt it?? Did you have any left over or did they defrost all 4?

I shall defo check out your journal xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The first two they thawed defrosted perfectly and retained 90% and 100% of their cell mass / viability, transfer went perfectly.

I wish I just felt SOMETHING to tell me everything was ok!

Springy, im sending loads of baby dust your way, its such a nerve racking time. Xxxxx its doesnt get anyeasier im afraid, each day im thankful to get through it. Xxx

Well my beta went up by 2.6 times so I am officially confident to say I am pregnant!!!

Scan is August 1 :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->