Looking for a April ivf cycle buddy!

Louise1980

Reaction score
Hey girls

I am due to start ivf in April after 2 years of trying for baby number 2,is there anyone else due to start ivf then and we could go through it together?

Thanks in advance

Louise xx

Hey girls

I am due to start ivf in April after 2 years of trying for baby number 2,is there anyone else due to start ivf then and we could go through it together?

Thanks in advance

Louise xx

Hiya Louise, my husband had a vr in June 2011 and at first it was a success. However after 5 months it healed over again so we had our first consultation appointment last week to try ivf with ssr. The consultant said we should start in April time have to have loads of bloods and other tests. I'm looking to egg-share.
Xx

Hey! I'm starting IVF with my next cycle but its a long protocol so should start down-regulating in March for an April retrieval and transfer! Would LOVE to buddy up with someone cycling at the same time as me. I have a great support system on here of ladies who have been through it before but would love someone who is "in it" with me!

EDIT - Our April List!

Wishingalways
IVF #1 - burselin spray and Gonal F 225iu
ER 6th april 2012 - 10 eggs retrieved, 7 eggs fertilised
Day 5 transfer 2 blasts and 2 :cold:
Official test date - 25th April
Result - :bfp:

42already
Dx: primarily male factor (acrosomal teratozoospermia); secondary female (fibroids-submucosal & subserosal).
IUI 1: 2010; no embryo formed.
IVF cycle 1: April '12; stimmed Mar. 31-Apr. 9: Gonal-F (300u), Luveris, Cetrotide, Ovidrel. ER: Apr. 11: 8 oocytes collected; 5 fertilized; 5 embryos w/excellent quality at day 3; 4 blastocysts at day 5.
ET: Apr. 16; 3 embryos transferred; 1 frozen.
Beta: Mon. Apr. 30th. Result: :hugs: :bfn:

Katrus78
IVF #1 with ICSI - Follistim, Ganirelix and Ovidrel
ER April 6 - 9 eggs retrieved, 8 fertilized
Day 5 transfer 2 blasts, 5 :cold:
Official test date: April 20
Result: :bfp:

Springy
IVF #1 with ICSI - gonal f, luveris, cetrotide and ovidrel
ER April 20 - 12 eggs retrieved, 11 fertilized
Day 5 transfer 2 embryo, 4 :cold:
Official test date: May 9
Result: ?????

Lochbride
ICSI #1 - Prostap, Gonal F (225)
ER 19th April - 11 eggs retrieved, 7 fertilised, no frozen
Two day transfer 2 x embies
Official test date: 4th May

Ratmagirl
Slight PCOS and male factor
ICSI #1 - Syranel, Menopur 150, Ovridrille
ER 23rd April, 15 retrieved, 10 fertilised, ?? frozen
Transfer: April 28
Official test date: ??????

Reb S
ttc 4 years, unexplained infertility; poss minor PCOS, poss minor male factor;
IVF no. 1 August 10; MMC October
IVF no. 2 April 12;
EC 12th April
ET 2 blasts 17th April
Test day, 26th April.
Result, :hugs: :bfn:

MrsMax
Unexplained Infertility
IVF #1
ER - 17th April. Eggs collected 6 or 7 (they told me both)
ET - 19th April. 2 embryos, both with some fragmentation. One 3 cell and one 4 cell.
Blood test - 3rd May.....

Hi Louise,

I am starting my first round of IVF in April as well. My husband and I have been trying for about 15 months for a healthy baby! We finished all our blood work this week and are slated to start on April 13!

Hi Louise,

I am starting my first round of IVF in April as well. My husband and I have been trying for about 15 months for a healthy baby! We finished all our blood work this week and are slated to start on April 13!

Hi Mrs1984 - there is also a thread called IVF March / April (ER April) you may want to join :)

I am starting april 5th so you're just after me!!!

I am hoping to start in April as well. Can everyone share their cycles, FSH, AMH, AFC, E2, HSG results???? age and more...................

Me: 39 TTC #1
blocked right tube
adenomyosis
FSH 10.3 and 7
AMH 0.43 and 0.39
E2 94 and 106
AFC was only 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Geez
regular cycles, regular ovulation, no PCOS or anything else
Borderline ovarian reserve.

I am hoping to start in April as well. Can everyone share their cycles, FSH, AMH, AFC, E2, HSG results???? age and more...................

blocked right tube
adenomyosis
FSH 10.3 and 7
AMH 0.43 and 0.39
E2 94 and 106

Me: 33 DH: 35
Unexplained infertility
FSH always under 10
AMH was "extremely high" and I am at risk for hyper stimulation
Didn't ask my E2
AFC was 32 - 18 on one side and 14 on the other

On BCP for 4 weeks then start stims April 5th

blocked right tube
adenomyosis
FSH 10.3 and 7
AMH 0.43 and 0.39
E2 94 and 106

Hi everyone!
I'm having my first ivf attempt with ICSI (and only NHS funded attempt) in April after just over two years of TTC naturally.
I'm on a short protocol, I've got 4 weeks left of the pill then switch to Buserelin to down reg and then to menopur for stimming, my egg collection is set for 16/04/12 which although is only six weeks away now, it feels like a long time :wacko:

I'm 27 with a low AMH (2) and my DH is 30 with MFI.

When does everyone else start the down regging?

blocked right tube
adenomyosis
FSH 10.3 and 7
AMH 0.43 and 0.39
E2 94 and 106

Hi everyone!
I'm having my first ivf attempt with ICSI (and only NHS funded attempt) in April after just over two years of TTC naturally.
I'm on a short protocol, I've got 4 weeks left of the pill then switch to Buserelin to down reg and then to menopur for stimming, my egg collection is set for 16/04/12 which although is only six weeks away now, it feels like a long time :wacko:

I'm 27 with a low AMH (2) and my DH is 30 with MFI.

When does everyone else start the down regging?

Hi Suzy! I am not down regulating at all - I am on BCP starting tomorrow for 4 weeks, 1 week off and then start immediately stimulating on April 5th. I have been told that stimulation normally last around 10 days so my retrieval will most likely be right around the same time as you! Nice to "meet" you!

Hi everyone we are both 27 and due to start our first cycle of IVF after 2 n half years of trying. I had to have an MMR booster jab last week which delayed my treatment by a couple of months.

I am due to start down regging towards the end of april.

Good luck everyone :) xxx

Hi everyone we are both 27 and due to start our first cycle of IVF after 2 n half years of trying. I had to have an MMR booster jab last week which delayed my treatment by a couple of months.

I am due to start down regging towards the end of april.

Good luck everyone :) xxx

Hi Lisa you may want to talk to your Dr about the mmr vaccine - canada and australia have changed the timing for conception after mmr from 3 months to 1 month. I had mine in Feb and we are april cycling.

Thanks hun i think i would have it they had made me wait longer than a month which they originally intended to do but i'm ok with a month. I'm trying to take the positives that it gives me more time to get my better in better condition xxx

Thanks hun i think i would have it they had made me wait longer than a month which they originally intended to do but i'm ok with a month. I'm trying to take the positives that it gives me more time to get my better in better condition xxx

Do you know your protocol / start dates yet?

I'm on long protocol and will be starting DR around 20th April xxx

Hey girls, I am with you. Don't know the dates yet precisely, but will find out on march 13th. I am on bcp for three weeks starting 5 days ago. You can see som of my info in my siggy. Nice to meet you all.

Hi -

Me 35, DH 34
TTC 2 years
AMH low (UK 5)
Start down regging this Saturday 10th March
Ec around 17th April if all goes well. My clinic only does 2dts - strange!
Bit worried about low AMH, but trying to stay relaxed!!

Hey girls, I am with you. Don't know the dates yet precisely, but will find out on march 13th. I am on bcp for three weeks starting 5 days ago. You can see som of my info in my siggy. Nice to meet you all.

Hi Katrus!

I'm on BCP right now too waiting for my IVF cycle ... seems so counter intuitive to be put on the pill to try and get pregnant ;)

I have 4 weeks on and then 1 week off and my stims start on April 5th. Hopefully we'll be nice and close!

Hi -

Me 35, DH 34
TTC 2 years
AMH low (UK 5)
Start down regging this Saturday 10th March
Ec around 17th April if all goes well. My clinic only does 2dts - strange!
Bit worried about low AMH, but trying to stay relaxed!!

Hi :hi:

Have you asked why they only do 2dt? Normally its 3 or 5 .... I know my clinic will only do day 5s.

wow springy - really? They only do 5 day transfers. So weird that clinics are so different. I will ask them at my next appointment, but I think this round I will just trust them they know what they are doing. They have good success rates so they must be doing something right - but it does seem very strange to me!! They basically only do EC on Tuesdays and Wed and transfers on Thursdays and Fridays. Will have to see what happens when the time comes - I dont expect many eggs with my low AMh anyways, so may not even be relevant...

wow springy - really? They only do 5 day transfers. So weird that clinics are so different. I will ask them at my next appointment, but I think this round I will just trust them they know what they are doing. They have good success rates so they must be doing something right - but it does seem very strange to me!! They basically only do EC on Tuesdays and Wed and transfers on Thursdays and Fridays. Will have to see what happens when the time comes - I dont expect many eggs with my low AMh anyways, so may not even be relevant...

Stay positive :) You may end up with more than you are expecting! Is this your second IVF?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->