Looking for a April ivf cycle buddy!

Babyhopes - UGH that's tough waiting for the results, don't you feel like you almost can't even breathe waiting for the phone to ring? My first beta was 202.3 and today's was 468.4 and I go back a week from today for my 3rd! I hope you get your results very soon!!! I'm sure that they will be great.

I got my 3rd beta! :thumbup: The nurse sent me an email today, a total surprise. It's 3521! So being nauseated or not has nothing to do with beta, everything seems good.

Babyhopes - UGH that's tough waiting for the results, don't you feel like you almost can't even breathe waiting for the phone to ring? My first beta was 202.3 and today's was 468.4 and I go back a week from today for my 3rd! I hope you get your results very soon!!! I'm sure that they will be great.

I got my 3rd beta! :thumbup: The nurse sent me an email today, a total surprise. It's 3521! So being nauseated or not has nothing to do with beta, everything seems good.

YEAH - awesome news you must be so excited yippee!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hiya ladies just thought i would let u know that it looks like this thread is goin to go out with a bang :)

Im 8dp3dt and got this, this morning.

https://i1244.photobucket.com/albums/gg573/LisaMarieAshley/e3b1b60c.jpg

Omg, Lisa, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!I was waiting to see how your journey would turn out!!!
Happy and healthy 9 months!!!!

woooohoooooooooo Lisa thats fantastic, come join us on Mrs Max thread... New BFP after IVF. xxxxxxxxxxx

U will have to send me a link coz im rubbish at finding things xx

Go back to page 93 ladies and Mrs Max has posted a link, cant wait to see you therel. xx

CONGRATUMALATIONS Lise :yay: :yay:yawhaaaawwwwwww

Wowzers - april was a good month!!!

Yes come over to the thread - its in over 35s but I still post in it as I want to be bump buddies with my cycle buds!

Katrus - your twins are raspberry sized now!!!! Whoop whoop

I've just eaten a tonne of pickled beetroot :lol: :lol: :lol: xxxxx

I haven't had any ms at all, so I am not sure if it's a twin thing)))) But I didn't really have it with my son either. Congratulations, and please update what you are having!!

I havent had hardly any MS either. I feel so lucky :)

Congratulations on double pink :) xxx

Congrats Katrus _ I have been wondering how you are doing.
I have had ms for all of you - got Hyperdemisis and put on drugs. Even now at 14 weeks I am still sick morning noon and nght!! still, it will all be worth it :)
Anyone else fidning out what they are having? We are staying team yellow - grrr (dh doesnt want to know).

MrsM we are definately staying team yellow. I can't wait for the surprise!

I started off feeing like i was having 2 boys but now i have a strong 2 girl feeling plus i keep seeing 3 magpies everywhere lol xx

Yay - more team yellows!!!! You could have one of each...?

Well i hope so but i don't think we would be that lucky lol x

Hi Ladies - it has been awhile since I was on this thread, I have to admit I struggled in early May when I felt like I was the only one without a BFP .... but I am happy to announce that our FET has resulted in a :bfp:

I go for my beta on Monday :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->