Looking for a April ivf cycle buddy!

May I just mention how sick I am of the progesteron vaginal suppositories!!! Can't wait to stop them. Wishing, I know you stopped a while ago, and everything is fine, I always think about that, but they will have me do them til 10-12 weeks, along with the estrogen patches on my belly.

So soo sorry for your news Lochy :hugs: :hugs:

At least now you're not in limbo chookie and you can come to terms with things. Huge huge best of luck for when you cycle again - I shall be keeping an eye over you lovelies and praying my hardest you get your dreams come true next time xxxxx

Excellent news babyhopes!!!

Rozzi - how are you feeling? Still on :cloud9: ?

Katrus - I'm peed off with the prog now :( it makes me sooo itchy and I'm sure it makes me spot slightly as sometimes the gunk is brown. I hope that's not a bad sign! I think they keep me on it until 9 weeks - so another month to go!! I've not heard of oestrogen patches though? I guess its a US thing? You guys seem streets ahead with treatment over there - its a big bog standard here. Still, mustnt complain as it seems to have worked!!

Lisa - hope you're doing okay? I think you're the last of our fledglings now!!

April seems to have been a productive month for success!! I guess the Easter bunnies did their job :D xxxx

Lochy - i am so sorry hon. I wish there was something we could do - but I am sure you will back on with a bfp in no time. take time to grieve and look after yourself.

I am on progesterone until week 16!!!! Luckily, I havent found it too troublesome. I am suffering with pretty bad ms - anyone else?

Babyhopes - congrats. It seems we got so many bfps on this thread, but makes me sadder for the few that werent so lucky. Why couldnt everyone get their bfps?!! Seems so unfair :hug:

I know how crapy I feel now, let alone if i was taking progesterone, feeling quite nauseas this morning and last night. It is amazing how everything is so different, and yeah america seems to be streets ahead but I too am not going to complain, its really good not having to take the progesterone. xx

I feel for all you ladies having to take it so long. xx I still think about it alot, and think everyone else seems to be on it so why am I not and it makes me very nervous but Im just praying I can get to 10 weeks when the placenta takes over and I will stop worrying so much. xx

I dont mind mine that much i put mine in before bed and then its all absorbed overnight :)

So sorry for your news Lochy :hugs:

Im feeling fine and trying not too read anything into the stoopid progesterone side effects. I have been getting heartburn tho and i dont do heartburn :shrug:
2WW is going ok and not dragging too much so alls good really xxx

Hello ladies - well today is my beta day and I'm not feeling very good about it at all. I got terrible cramps late on Sunday and they were not typical cramps at all. This morning as I was getting ready it appears that little witch AF started to show herself. I already went in for my blood test so it is just a wait and see but I really have a terrible feeling right now. I will definitely let you know once I get the call today.

Rozzi :hug: I have had terrible cramps twice this pregnancy - but I know they can be normal or they can be a bad sign. I have everything crossed for your beta - I cant imagine what you are going through ;hug: :hug: It isnt all over yet.

Sorry babyhopes got Katrus numbers wrong, baby brain and all that.... def could be twins then.. how exciting, when is your first scan. xx

My first scan in at 6 weeks, so almost 2 weeks from now...
I started feeling nauseaus this morning, and I feel tired, I'm clearly not myself today.:wacko: I'm only 4weeks3 days, I didn't expect to have nausea so early.
For the girls that are already pregnant:how early did you start to feel queasy?
I'm so afraid of hyperemesis, my mother had it with me. Please God, don't let it be that.

Hello ladies - me again. Well false alarm with the spotting, i just got the call with a BFP for me. I'm in complete shock as I was convinced this morning that things went badly. My beta was 202.3 and I will be heading back in on Thursday for another check. Thanks to all of you for all of your support throughout this process. I can't believe it!!!!

Hello ladies - me again. Well false alarm with the spotting, i just got the call with a BFP for me. I'm in complete shock as I was convinced this morning that things went badly. My beta was 202.3 and I will be heading back in on Thursday for another check. Thanks to all of you for all of your support throughout this process. I can't believe it!!!!

Congratulations!:happydance:

Ahh amazing news Rozz :yay:

I was going to say that it sounded like typical pg cramps to me - I've had some brown spotting too!

So soo glad your beta showed a :bfp: :D :D :D

Babyhopes - I've not really felt too nauseous yet but I think I'm defo only carrying 1 in there. My pg buddy on another forum had hypermesis last time and is worrying about getting it again this time - her doctor is going to give her medication asap if it appears again this time so there is stuff they can do. Xxx

ROZZI :happydance: Those cramps are so darn scary aren't they? You might recall I had terrible cramps the day before my HPT and twice since I got my bfp and I had a great beta as well. But when it is happening to you - you cant believe that those AF like cramps could be BFP cramps.

Babyhopes - I had mild (very mild) nausea before my BFP, but it kicked in properly yesterday, although not so bad today - of course now I am worried that it being better is a bad sign :rofl: My scan really needs to hurry up!!!

MrsMax - you are so right, they totally make you feel like AF cramps and then with the spotting at the same time forget it. Happy to hear that you had the same symptoms (not that I'm happy you had them) but it makes me feel more "normal" to know that I'm not alone.

It is very normal - but scary all the same. You must be pleased with your beta.

I have no nausea today. Last night I was nauseated, I could't sleep until 3 AM. I browsed the internet looking at funny pet pictures to take my mind away from the nausea...It finally went away and I could sleep, but now I woke up with no nausea.
Is it normal to have nausea one day and the next to feel perfectly fine when you are pregnant? I'm a little bit worried. Please help.

Babyhopes - just from listening to friends of mine they have felt okay some days and then miserable the next. They said there was no rhyme or reason for when they felt nauseous since they said they basically did the same things every day. Try not to worry, you are doing great!

Yep Babyhopes - I had ms all day the other day and then today I just had it this morning. I have also read it is pretty normal to have it on and off.

I had cramps again in the early hours - didnt freak me out as much as before, but still midly worried, so was glad to get ms this morning, cause I figure that should mean cramps were nothing to be scared about. However, I am a nervous wreck guys. Every twonge has me freaking out. :growlmad: Hurry up scan.

MrsMax - when is your scan?

AFM - I had my 2nd beta today so I'm waiting for my results now!

MrsMax - when is your scan?

AFM - I had my 2nd beta today so I'm waiting for my results now!

I also had a beta today, the 3rd. I hope I will find out today the results (my clinic is very slow on giving the results, for my 1st and 2nd beta I had to wait 2 days each).
What was your 1st beta?
No nausea today also, but tired and very hungry.

Babyhopes - UGH that's tough waiting for the results, don't you feel like you almost can't even breathe waiting for the phone to ring? My first beta was 202.3 and today's was 468.4 and I go back a week from today for my 3rd! I hope you get your results very soon!!! I'm sure that they will be great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->