looking for a buddy cbfm

Witch got me yesterday morn but its fine I can try all over again this month ;-) xxx gl hun hope its a bfp

Im sorry she got u

Wheb I get my af I find a reason why its good to not to be preggo that month eg I can have a drink at the weekend lool

Yes ms frisbee have u tested again I want to test but want to wait af out x x

Hi Ladies, can I join you? I used a cbfm for my first year and a half of ttc (I don't temp) and am on 3 years now. Have used it to track cycle lengths since then though. Yesterday I ordered a new box of 30 sticks so I'll be using it again starting next cycle. My obgyn is starting testing me for infertility and will start the procedures next month.

Does anyone know, if the cbfm gives you a peak, does that for sure mean you ovulated? I've always gotten peaks when I used the sticks but never got pregnant. I'm having an hsg next month to make sure my tubes aren't blocked (which could be my problem since I've had an ectopic pregnancy and had surgery to remove it). So can I still be ovulating with blocked tubes? If I can, then I'm super excited to get this hsg done so they can unblock them if that is the case.

Hi and welcome hun x I honestly do not know so dont want to say the wrong thing. Email clearblue and ask them hun xx

I don't know hun, I guess the only way of knowing for sure would be to track your temps to see if they rise? Good luck - sounds like a very hard journey but I hope there's a light at the end of the tunnel.for you now.

I was having more symptoms, then they kinda disappeared and I had af like cramps yesterday. took a test this morning and there was a faint bfp!! Trying not to get too excited yet but going to test in another couple of days to see if it gets stronger. fingers crossed!! I would be 12/13dpo today i think. good luck to all you ladies too...

Another test this morning was bfp - thrilled and nervous at the same time!!

Hey ladies, can I join please? Am on CD1, my first AF after my miscarrage in Jan. It's been a terrible start to the year, I lost my Mum a few weeks ago, she had been poorly for quite some time. It's been such a horrible few weeks but am now dertermined to get my BFP to give me something to look forward to!

I've used my CBFM to conceive my little boy Harvey, it took 12 long friggin months! But conceived first time last cycle which ended in MC so am hoping that it will be soon.

Congrats on your BFP Superfrizbee! You must be thrilled! What sypmtoms did you have?

Hey ladies, can I join please? Am on CD1, my first AF after my miscarrage in Jan. It's been a terrible start to the year, I lost my Mum a few weeks ago, she had been poorly for quite some time. It's been such a horrible few weeks but am now dertermined to get my BFP to give me something to look forward to!

I've used my CBFM to conceive my little boy Harvey, it took 12 long friggin months! But conceived first time last cycle which ended in MC so am hoping that it will be soon.

Congrats on your BFP Superfrizbee! You must be thrilled! What sypmtoms did you have?

Firstly I'm so sorry for your losses - that's a heart breaking start to the year but I hope things look up for you very soon!

Symptom-wise I had twinges and weird pains from about 4dpo, which I know is early, but it was the same when I was pg with dd. I also got some spots on my forehead and I never get spots there, not even during AF. otherwise my symptoms have been much more mild than with dd, where the twinges and streching feeling was near constant and strong for weeks. my bbt also jumped again (I'm not charting this time) and I had night sweats which I haven't had this time. My spots have all gone now too and I'm telling myself it's not because my.progesterone is lower this time! I'm such a worrier, as I'm sure we all are where our babies are concerned.

I'm the same hun, I worry about every little thing! With my MC in Jan I was testing using the Clearblue digital tears and it wasn't moving from '1-2 weeks'. I must of spent about £100 on the damn things!

What's your EDD? Are you going to have any early scans?

Xxx

Congratulations hun xxx

Katestar53 sorry sorry for your losses what an awful start to year xxx

I'm the same hun, I worry about every little thing! With my MC in Jan I was testing using the Clearblue digital tears and it wasn't moving from '1-2 weeks'. I must of spent about £100 on the damn things!

Xxx

That's a good question, I suspect mid to late October! I doubt I'll have any early scans unless I run into problems (I had one at 5 weeks last time but all was good). I'm categorised as low risk (touch wood) so I shouldn't in theory have any scans before 12 weeks. Feels like a long long wait!

What cd are you on now?

Welcome ladies

How are we all feeling g this cycle ??
X x x

Im on month 2 cd 6 I put the monitor on this morning and it wanted a test glad I put it on now x how is everyone else doing?

Xxx

That's a good question, I suspect mid to late October! I doubt I'll have any early scans unless I run into problems (I had one at 5 weeks last time but all was good). I'm categorised as low risk (touch wood) so I shouldn't in theory have any scans before 12 weeks. Feels like a long long wait!

What cd are you on now?

I hate the first timester too, so much worry & stress but keep busy & it will so fly by :)

I'm CD3, I'm really hoping I OV on time this cycle at CD12 but I know from my previous MC it took a few months for my cycles to go back to normal.

Xxx

I also use the CBFM. CD 32 on 12dpo. Waiting on AF. I had a early mc last month. I temp but this am temp is probably high due to a cold and not sleeping well.

First...congrats frizbee! How are you feeling?

Im freaking myself out this month reading about blocked tubes and thinking itll end up being worse case scenerio for me and ill have to drop $20,000 (that we do not have) on ivf. Ugh..what we go through.

How is everyone else doing?

Hey girls how r u all doing? X im cd 10 and nothing going on yet just waiting for ov day x

Same here, CD7 & waiting for that eggy! When do you usually OV? It's CD11/11 for me but after my last miscarrage it messed up my cycle :(

I oved cd16 last month from my left side but I have a cyst that side so hoping this month from the right I ov earlier ;-) hope your not kept waiting to long hun xx

On cd 3. . . waiting for af to leave so i can start bding this month. I usually don't ovulate until cd 17 so i have a really long wait. i know two weeks isnt that long when we look at nine months but waiting to ovulate and waiting to test takes forever.

Question: Am I the only one that wishes i could speed through the next three months and start trying again in May? No we aren't going to stop bding, but i have hesitation. I am a nurse and all i can think about is having a baby born in cold and flu season. i know i will be a control freak and not want people to visit if anyone is sick in their household which will limit our family and friends. plus i feel like the child will be robbed of their own independent day by Christmas i kmow my family will keep the days separate but not so much with my dh family. is tt bad to feel this way? i want my child i know everyone surrounding them on their day is there for them and to support them?

I totally know what your mean hun, my little man was born in Nov'12 & he was in hospital at 3 weeks with a bad chest infection, it was really scary as he needed oxygen. But I'm still going to ttc now as really want another one! Last time it took 12 months to conceive my litte man so it probably won't happen straight away x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->