looking for a buddy cbfm

Hi Caroline, :hi:

Yes apparently you are supposed to get egg white type discharge when ovulation is due but every women's body is different so try not to get too focused on what the books and web pages say should be happening.

This is my first month of using the fertility monitor so its new to me too, as long as you're getting highs or peak on your monitor just get jiggy :sex:!! i think the monitor is by far the best way to know for sure if you're high fertility you don't have to 2nd guess a couple of lines on a stick!

I started to get highs on my monitor on day 11 and only got my peak yesterday which was 8 days after the 1st high so i'm betting your ovulation day is coming up very soon....good luck :winkwink:

thanks so much you are calming my mind thanks so much

:hugs: You're very welcome Caroline, that's what we are all here for.

Its so confusing at times and very easy to over think things!....things still confuse me i've just learnt to tone down my over worked buzzing brain and try to think what will be will be!.... well i try :haha:

This is a great place to find like minded folk so you've come to the right place :thumbup:

Hi Ladies

I am soo sorry that i have been mia
ive been ill the lo has had hand foot and mouth its just not been a good few weeks

i promise i will try be on more when i can

whats new in the world off ttc

i am 7 days late today:wacko: but still :BFN: :cry:

geuss ive just got to wait it out but its killing me need to know one way or another i had ob this cycle and a peak on my cbf

are all you ladies using a cbmf

miss frisbee how you feeling any ms yet ??? xxxxxx

Andreabond78, how's the two week wait going? Hope it's not dragging too much!

Sspencer99, that must be do frustrating for you! Do you have any pregnancy sypmtoms?

I got my peak today after three highs :dance: Have managed to BD the last three nights so am planning on doing another three!

Andreabond78, how's the two week wait going? Hope it's not dragging too much!

Sspencer99, that must be do frustrating for you! Do you have any pregnancy sypmtoms?

I got my peak today after three highs :dance: Have managed to BD the last three nights so am planning on doing another three!

yaay gl try doing it in the morning x

Is it better to dtd in the morning? We always do it in the evening when my little man is in bed x

when i was trying for my first we were trying for 9 months and someone said try dtd in the morning (i am not a morning person)
so i did and bam i fell preg

this time around is hard im a working mother who get up at 6am to get ready and go to work soo getting up before then will kill me lool

anything is worth a try x x x :babydust:

apparantly sperm is more active in the mornings :idk:

Thanks hun, I'll have to give that a go! Will it be ok to dtd tonight then tomorrow morning? It's only because I think I will OV tomorrow so don't want to miss it! Also do you stay in bed for a bit afterwards? I've read somewhere that you shook stay lying down afterwards for 20 mins x

you should really dtd every other day to let the :spermy: regenerate and be strong so I would have a break tonite do it in the morning as early as you can to avoid waking lo its up to you weather or not u want to lay down after i would myself :thumbup: gl

Hi Kate, I'm only 3 days post ovulation..so yes its dragging!, i'm not going to test until my af is late, like i said before i just don't want to see a faint line to see it vanish a few days later. That way if a chemical occurs i won't know about it!

What should usually happen once you get your ovulation marker. I know it stays at ovulation for 2 days does it then go back to high or back to low?

I've been symptom spotting lol so silly at 3 days post ovulation I'm getting loads of creamy cm but i had that last month and af showed so perhaps that's just normal for me

The only thing that has got me raising my eyebrow is every time i've been pregnant previously, very early on i would get hiccups all the time. I know that isn't proved to be a symptom but it's happening for me now, everyday i am randomly getting hiccups for a few minutes several times a day.

My nipples also keep feeling sore on and off....9 days until af should show i think it will go pretty quickly work is going to be pretty busy

Hope everyone is doing good

Hi Ladies

ive been ill the lo has had hand foot and mouth its just not been a good few weeks

geuss ive just got to wait it out but its killing me need to know one way or another i had ob this cycle and a peak on my cbf

7 days late?! I'd be going out of my mind! Have you spoken to your doctor? Maybe they could do some bloods? I hope very it turns into a bfp for you!

I feel ok actually. A bit tired and very hot/sweaty at night which I had with DD too but no other symptoms to speak off apart from a bit of twinging. I def felt sick with DD by this point, although I didn't start actually being sick until 10 weeks so I guess there's still time for that! Counting down the weeks to 12 weeks and even looked into having an early scan privately but £100 for the sake of a few weeks seemed a bit much. I just want the reassurance though since I don't have many symptoms to speak of.

Hi Ladies

7 days late?! I'd be going out of my mind! Have you spoken to your doctor? Maybe they could do some bloods? I hope very it turns into a bfp for you!

I feel ok actually. A bit tired and very hot/sweaty at night which I had with DD too but no other symptoms to speak off apart from a bit of twinging. I def felt sick with DD by this point, although I didn't start actually being sick until 10 weeks so I guess there's still time for that! Counting down the weeks to 12 weeks and even looked into having an early scan privately but £100 for the sake of a few weeks seemed a bit much. I just want the reassurance though since I don't have many symptoms to speak of.

Af came friday eve boo and yes i was going mad haha

good your feeling ok nothing worse than feeling poop in the first tri xxx

Morning ladies sorry ive been so busy with the kids being on half term!!

Anyway im cd 23 9dpo and I got a bfn this morn af is due mon ive always got a bfp at 9/10 dpo so I have a feeling im already out but thats fine its only month 2 ;-) xx

wifey your not out till af arrives every pregnancy is differant some dont even implant until later
good luck hun

so im onto cycle 5 xxx

Hey sspencer99, all good here.... Am 10dpo but too scared to test, lol! Going to wait till I'm late x

Hey im cd3 on month 3 x good luck testing hun x

hi there all, I kind of forgot that I had subscribed to this thread! I am on cd 22 and about 7 dpo. Really busy at work so not had time to really get into ttc this month. We bd on 3 days out of 6 leading up to ov and managed the night of my first peak but not after that which was most frustrating! I guess I'm out this month :growlmad:

Must try harder next month!

We defo need to try harder this month roll on ov time for me :) x

Hey girls can I join you here? I am not completely sure which CD I am on - this is our first month trying. I bought cheap OPKs off eBay and the control line is always really light? I've never had a second line with them even though I hold my urine for hours and have tones of EWCM right now. I am hoping my sticks are faulty but I am quite concerned I am not ovulating :/ oh well we can but try!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->