Looking for a buddy - CD1 1st Cycle TTC#1

Yes, it was grey and could only see it when held to the light. I never learn my lesson.

I've ordered another couple of books one on pcos and one by Zita West that has good reviews. When I get the Zita West one I'll let you know which one is best.

It might be worth getting another so you're prepared for your next cycle. I'd recommend temping a complete cycle so you know what to expect. For instance my OH is convinced I ov'd and thinks I have a surge then ov later every cycle. We'll soon see. X

I've ordered taking charge of your fertility so I'm looking forward to that. What thermometer do you use?
Xx

It's a really useful book.

I've got a digital one from boots. Had it ages. Also got a bbt 2 decimal place one thatcame with my ic opks I might start using next cycle.

I've just found a thread about faulty bbt thermometers and the pic attached is my thermometer - definitely ordering a new one !!!!!! Xx

Hi!

I've just got back from the docs and she said she isn't concerned. She said because I had 29 day cycles for 6 months prior to this cycle it's a good indicator that I have been ovulating. She said it's quite common when women start ttc that it all messes up due to stress.
She has referred me for an ultra sound to check my ovaries are fine and my womb lining looks ok.
It might take a month though as they have a long waiting list!

I'm so glad she has referred me for an ultra sound! Takes a load off my mind x

That's good news at least they're keeping an eye on things. I take it you didn't have to resort to your shaking strategy?? Lol!

Managed to get someone to cover my meeting. My apptmts not til last thing.

I've run to the loo twice as really thought my af had started. Had cramps, back pain and that feeling it had arrived but nothing. So frustrating. X

Haha no I didn't, she is such a good doctor! I've bought a new thermometer (it only reads to 1 decimal place though - dr said that would be fine). AND I've bought taking charge of your fertility - I feel like I'm all prepared and ready to start understanding my body! :-D

Fx'd that your appointment goes well, let me know how it goes! Maybe your cramps are pregnancy cramps ;-)

I'm trying to get healthy - Been doing spin twice a week and started running now! Just done 2 miles in my lunch break! If I can't get pregnant I'm getting thin! :-D

Xx

Whoop whoop. Been referred! OH needs to do a sa though.

Really pleased, didn't even have to throw a strop, lol.

Yay, I feel really positive foe both of us now. You're armed and ready to go and I'm getting there.

There's going to be nothing left of you at this rate.

Def not pg cramps, temps are far too low x

Omg that's so exciting!! Well done :)
Wooohooo what a positive day for us both xx

Hopefully we'll soon be bump buddies. It's not like me to get ahead of myself (much)! X

Haha I always get ahead of myself ! I'm already thinking of ttc after the first (fx'd we can even have kids) haha !

Have you started using your cbfm? X

I'm sure that it won't take you long as soon as your cycle sorts itself out.

No not yet have to for af, it could be a long wait as I think my temps going to go up again. My temp at night is usually similar in the morning. Very confused.

Maybe have ov'd??? Lol, all I know is I'm getting af symptoms.

Any symptoms with you?

My opk is getting darker, do you think this looks promising?
https://i858.photobucket.com/albums/ab150/harrietrostron/6e579e90.jpg

That looks good. I don't get hardly anywhere near that on those ones!

Temp dropped this morning, lol. I did have a really restless night, but clearly don't understand my temps at all. I might have taken my temp last night too soon after Netball practice.

Fx you ov soon x

Only just seen your reply last night! My temp at night is also similar to temps in the mor ing! I don't know why!

I had an incredibly restless sleep last night too, perhaps because I've started temping again! 36.1 this morning which is below the coverlime, I personally don't think I've ovulated yet!

Xx

We bd'd to cover the bases but I'll test with another opk tonight!

Arghh! Have some ferning again on my ov microscope. Opks almost pos. I think I messed it up again... Not timed bding right at all if I am about to. I think the only way I'll cover all bases is bding every day and that would be exhausting!!!

Not sure what the cramping was as my temps don't suggest I've ov'd.

I hope your opk's getting darker x

Ooh just checked ff and I ov'd on cd33 last cycle, I'm currently cd 31???? Could it be my cycles are starting to regulate although they're v long! I suppose I just have to play the waiting game x

Omg we are actually going to be ovulating around the same time!
Look what I got just now (top one is ydays).
I have loads of ewcm too!!!
https://i858.photobucket.com/albums/ab150/harrietrostron/9c490c0b.jpg

I know I haven't timed mine right either, dtd last night and will for the next 3 but not before yday for 3 days :-(
Sooo excited that I have a positive opk!!! This is my first proper time ttc. I feel all emotional :)

Don't know what your cramps could be but I've had cramping too and I'm non the wiser! X

Amazing that you're regulating, the doc says that's a sign that you don't have any problems with your hormones xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->