Looking for a buddy - CD1 1st Cycle TTC#1

Can't get in with my doctor for 2 weeks so I haven't bothered booking in.
:-( I don't know what's going on.
X

Sorry for bombarding with messages. Just broke down on the phone to DH, I just feel like it's not meant to be and maybe I should go on the pill :-(

Xx

Awww Harri! Sorry just seen you post big :hugs:

Can you get an appointment with a nurse? If she thinks there's a prob I'm sure she'll get you in to see a dr asap.

Just been chatting to a lady at work who is due in June. She didn't know she was pg until 14 wks as her hpts came back negative.

Don't worry, just make the appointment to see your dr, book to see your nurse and fx it'll all be sorted by the end of the week. I really think you need a scan to see what's going on in there for your own sanity.

If ttc was easy there we wouldn't have this forum to drive us mad! It makes it all the more worthwhile in the end when you have your baby in your arms. please don't be disheartened x

X

I'm going to ring up on Thursday morning when my doctor works and speak to the nurse so hopefully she will give me an emergency appointment with the doctor.
I wish I was pregnant but I'm 99% sure I'm not. :-(

Super emotional today and can't help feeling like this is a sign not to TTC. Hopefully tomorrow I'll be fine!

Have you got any symptoms? Xx

Well it turns out my temps are all screwed up because I just tested my thermometer and got 3 hugely different readings! So who knows when I ovulated!! I just got a negative opk though so it's not now.

Do you think I should stop temping seeing as it's so innaccurate?
X

Oh no, I would stop temping. There's no point.

Did you temp at the same time each day? Your temp changes throughout the day.

I'm sorry you're having a bad day. It really doesn't mean that you shouldn't be ttc. I'd recommend a cheeky glass of wine and an early night with your oh.

I know how you feel as I felt similar on Friday, I really wanted to cry! X

Nope all within a minute! I think I'll stop temping. Maybe it might be worth temping the alternative way to orally lol!

I'm sure I'll feel 100% better tomorrow :) I'll just have to have some strawberry laces :-D

How are you feeling today? Xx

Yum! Don't you just love pick n mix!

What ever you do don't use an ear thermometer they don't work.

Feel okay, pretty sure I haven't ov'd as I feel absolutely nothing other than an occasional burning sensation which I think are the cysts. Blah!!!

Not had an opk anywhere near positive. Just order a load more opks which aren't one step.

X

Oooh, look what I've found! https://dog.draminski.com/dogscan/

Think I might get one, do you think it'll work on humans? Lol! X

I've heard a lot of people say temping down below is the most accurate. Don't think I fancy that though.

Maybe feeling nothing is a good sign?! :)

I think I'm going to stop temping, wait for af, then start a brand new cycle using just opks from cd10.

LOL!!! don't tempt me, how I feel right now I'd probably order that dog scanner after a glass of wine :-D xx

Sounds like a plan!

No, I would fancy waking up and sticking a thermometer down below!

Nah, feeling nothing probably means nothing has happened!

X

Hope you're feeling better today.

I'm now officially in the same situation temp dropped again and ff has removed the cover lines as they don't think I've ov'd. Oh well.

I too might invest in a better thermometer x

Oh no that sucks!!!! :-( looks like we are both in limbo :-(
This is so rubbish! I'm feeling much better today but I'm still feeling a bit low though! Deffo calling the docs this morning I think!

Xx

Appointment booked in for monday morning so until then it's a waiting game!
I really hope you ovulate soon or have already ovulated and your temps are just dodgy!!

Xx

Yay, I've got mine on Monday evening too.

Hopefully we can sort ourselves out! X

Woohoo fx'd for Monday :)

I stopped temping today, I feel so out of control!
I think I didn't ovulate on 1st feb because 1. I had no cm 2. My temps aren't accurate 3. I haven't had my period.

I have decided that I could be ovulating soon because I have had lots of cm for 2 days (not ewcm) so perhaps it's on the way! Who knows though.
Xx

Oh, I hope so. Cm is the first sign so fx.

I agree you probably haven't ov'd if you haven't had cm. It's not uncommon to skip cycles. I suspect because you were I'll that's what has happened.

I hope that we both ov soon x

Oh, I hope so. Cm is the first sign so fx.

I agree you probably haven't ov'd if you haven't had cm. It's not uncommon to skip cycles. I suspect because you were I'll that's what has happened.

I hope that we both ov soon x

Fx'd we do!! Hopefully the booked docs appointments will put us as ease and ovulation will happen because of our relaxed state :-D
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->