• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Looking for a buddy - CD1 1st Cycle TTC#1

I would say you ov'd. Yay!!!!!!

Here's this mornings another faint line but no darker and a bfn on the free lol! I've read people getting evaps for a few days. Tried to convinced myself there was a line on the frer!

https://emob1127.photobucket.com/albums/l632/Carhar/12ad6972.jpg?t=1298531038

I can see something slight on the FRER!! I wouldn't say it's a bfn yet, it may get darker tomorrow! Xx

I think I'll leave it til Sat. If there's no difference then it will def be an evap x

Good idea! Fx'd for you!

God I hope I did ovulated!!!! :-( my temps don't look promising x

I think your temps look promising. It's tricky as you've not temped, but you've got a positive opk. I doubt it's just a lh surge like I get x

Yeah you're right I'm just going to chill ! I've done all I can do!
I guess we are both in the waiting game! Xx

I'm booking a holiday today! I've just booked off a week from 21st march which could be my fertile period next month!
I'm looking at the canary islands to help me just chill! I cant take leave from apr to jun because it's year end and I'm an accountant so it's now or never :)
Any symptoms today?? Xxxx

That would be lovely. We've decided to finish off the house then see if I'm pg and whether we can afford a holiday.

If you haven't caught it this cycle, it sounds impossible for you not to catch it then!

My sister's on finance so know how difficult taking holiday can be.

I had slight cramping feeling down below. I wish I knew what was going on! I'm 99% sure they're evaps but that 1% is really nagging at me, lol. X

I reeeeally hope I catch it this cycle! I've had more ewcm so I will make sure we dtd again tonight!
That will be 4 days on the run and we've been using the pillow technique and not getting up for at least an hour!

I wonder what your pains could be, have you used an opk? Could they be o pains?

I can't wait, we are going to a villa for 2 weeks in July too and I'm really hoping I will be pregnant!

Xx

OMG you don't do things by half!

My opk looks pretty dark still. Now not just a poasa. I'm a poasppa aka pee on a stick post picture addict, lol.

https://emob1127.photobucket.com/albums/l632/Carhar/c4bc8ae5.jpg?t=1298575704

That's really dark! I'm confused, however some use opks as hpts!
I've had more ewcm so I'm still confused! Xx

I just took my temp and it 35.6 almost a degree lower than this morning. I really hope I'm about to ov, then we'll be in tww together!

I'm sure the hpts are nasty evaps. I can't even see the line on this mornings one now x

Just seen faulty thermometer thread. That's the one I got free with my opks. Haven't used it though.

Meant to say earlier very jealous two holidays!!! You'll definitely be pg by July!

My OH sisters getting married in August. I'm having a dress dilemma. Do I buy one now to avoid the awkward same dress as someone else scenario or wait and hope I'm pg?

Of course you always need a new dress for a family wedding x

Ooo maybe you're ovulating now!!! :)

We just thought we hopefully won't get chance for a while!!!
I really hope I am! I'm already have doubts about this cycle!
I think you'll be preggo by then :) hold out on the dress, or use it as an excuse to buy 2 lol xxx

Hey! How are you today?

I've had a third rise but it hasn't added the coverlines. What do you think of my chart?

https://i858.photobucket.com/albums/ab150/harrietrostron/3bf2093e.jpg

Any ov symptoms or pg symptoms? Xx

Def ov'd. It wouldn't have coverlines as you've got no temps for the previous 6 days. Don't worry.

Not ov'd or pg! Ov microscope has no ferning. Just a waiting game for me.

Couldn't find my normal thermometer this morning so had to use the dodgy one. Temps have dropped again though x

Oh no!! What's going on?! :-( hope you get a sign soon!

Something funny happened to me - I went for a lunchtime run and about a mile in I starting getting funny tummy pains in my lower abdomen and all of a sudden I was on the floor with crippling pain that was shooting down to the lower regions (lol). It lasted about 5 mins and then disappeared! Scared the hell out of me, I had to hobble back crying :-( xx

Oh no, hope it was a good thing!

Wish I knew what was going on.

Just got two books today, Zita West's fertility and conception as well as one on pcos. I'm going to be busy reading, lol.

Any other signs? X

Guess what...

It looks like we're sharing our tww! Just got a smiley on my cb opk!!!! So pleased just hope my temps stay up x

Yay!!! Does this mean you're ovulating now?? Woohoooo
I'm reading taking charge of your fertility and it's making me more confused with my chart! I don't have a significant rise!

Woohoo tww buddies!!! :-D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"