• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Looking for a buddy - CD1 1st Cycle TTC#1

:yipee:Yay, whoop whoop! So excited for you.

The opk looks fab. I think you've timed it just right. If your opk doesn't get any darker tomorrow you'll ov in the next 24 hours probably. I don't think you could have timed it any better.

Dtd Fri, Sat and today, but we used conceive plus. I don't think I'll ov for another day or so though as my temps are low.

I wasted a frer tonight as I stupidly looked at this mornings hpt and could see a super faint line, def an evap. I can't help myself. I knew my temps were low but I've had so many near pos opks.

Really happy you're finally oving!!!! X :wohoo:

Thank you eeeee I'm so happy I finally know my body is working! The ewcm confirms it too :)
I can feel twinges on my right side which I've never noticed any other cycle (because I haven't been looking).

So I think it could be happening. That means we've only dtd once before O, if I do it tonight and tomorrow do you think it will be enough?

You've definitely covered your bases and you probably have a few more tries lol

Oh noo! I can't have them in the house, I use them all straight away!
Fx'd our testing days will be close together!
Bit gutted I didn't dtd on Sunday night :-( I think I'll only have given myself 3 bd's that will count!

Xx

You're fine a pos opk means you're about to ov. The fact you dtd the day before and could be potentially 3 days prior to ov is great couldn't be better timed in my book especially if you have ewcm.

Stop worrying!!!!! X

Feeling good this morning, how are you geeling?
I've had a 0.10 temp rise this morning so feeling really positive!

We dtd last night and the night before and will do tonight ( my opk was positive again this morning.
I've just taken my folic acid with fruit juice and I didn't pick up my diet coke this morning (I'm addicted). I want to give my body the best chance at conceiving possible!
Has your opk got any darker? Xx

That's great news!

My opk's are getting darker but I had another mega faint line on a hpt. My OH said it was an evap. My temp are also way too low. I think I've just got line eye, lol.

Did get a chance to take a pic, but what do you think of my chart? As I'm still getting cramping! https://emob1127.photobucket.com/albums/l632/Carhar/343651fb.jpg?t=1298451665

I think you could be pregnant!

You could have ovulated around 8th feb,implanted on 19th feb and get a bfp today!!!

Which would explain cramping and positive opk!
They say each day after implantation the hormone doubles or something. You're only 4 days from suspected implantation so a faint line would work out right!

Right this is what I think you should do!
Don't drink anything!!! Hold your wee until you get home from work (preferably over 6 hours) and retest and it should be as good as fmu but will have more hormone as more time has passed since implantation!

OH MY GOD I'M SO NERVOUS FOR YOU! do you have any cm? (sorry lol) if your opks are getting darker but you have no cm I think it can only mean one thing ;-)

Fx'd for you!!!
Lots and lots of :dust:

Xxxx

Was the line there in the time limit? What was the colour? Eeek xx

Lol. I'm sure it's an evap. I could see something straight away, but it looks like a shadow, which makes me think it's an evap. It's most visible flat and in natural daylight so I'm unlikely to get a good photo later. I'm not getting my hopes up!

I think I'll wait and use fmu tomorrow as I just got the bogof frer's at boots.

Had some creamy cm so again, it isn't right. So many mixed symptoms. Nothing's straight forward with me, lol!

Creamy cm is a pg symptom!!
I have faith, we did say that this cycle would be our cycle!

My cm is watery today which makes me think yday was o day (and I've had a temp rise)
X

Yay, definitely o day!

I'll just have to what happens over the next couple of days, have my fx but it doesn't seem to all add up.

Seems like role reversal from a couple of weeks ago! X

I know it does, what a rollercoaster we have been on this cycle!
I am getting twinges on the left hand side and have for the past 10 mins - I wonder if it's possible to release out of the
other ovary the day after? Hmmm....

Keep me updated, I'm just too excited!

It feels odd being in the TWW after being in limbo for so long - I feel so so happy and giddy?! Weird.

I really hope you get your bfp!
I'm going to stock up on FRERs ready for 5th March!
Xx

The twinges could be ovulation???

I'm really pleased for you too!

Just been given a curveball tons of ewcm. I think it must have been an evap, lol. Getting really strong pins and needles sensation in my stomach.

Will try and post a photo later of the hpt.

Right this is it with this evenings opk. Can't really see the hpt this evening as the light's so poor. Will have a go with fmu tomorrow.

https://m1127.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/Carhar/0db26f50.jpg.html?pbauth=1_uLEBonVPfaLdh1h3YMYz2TBUj1Zxo%2BIbZ0CUUorPH9VDXxJWnHGAz0z6uc6lEpHsQtqFSssrraysAdr%2F7fp0DIFTzngT3ni2N7Ebb%2Fo%2B%2BDQCRABfZHg8vJspDrLkMQQ8NgkFhbXl%2Bpfk%2F2rfZNusuF8QGK8C%2BLoU

It isn't showing on mine, I'll try again...

https://emob1127.photobucket.com/albums/l632/Carhar/0db26f50.jpg?t=1298486673

Oooo it could still mean pregnancy? Let me know how you get on!
Post a pic if you can also what's your opk looking like today? Xx

I can see a line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A coloured line! It's not grey! Xxx

I keep reading about evaps on these. Really not getting excited, as last time I did one and got something like this got my af a few days later.

I might try a frer tomorrow x

I'd deffo try a FRER tomorrow if I was you.
My opk has turned negative, is it worth BDing tonight or not? Xx

Always worth bding!!! O day is worth it, especially if the pains were ov pains!

Fx for you x

Hey!! How are you this morning? Have you tested? Fx'd for you!

I got a 2nd temp rise today buy unsure if it's risen enough, could you take a look?
https://i858.photobucket.com/albums/ab150/harrietrostron/28d44d17.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->