Looking for a buddy - CD1 1st Cycle TTC#1

Lol, I'm useless... Couldn't help but temp, do an opk and hpt. Obviously both negative.

Temp is what appears to be normal and increased by .1!

Really hoping my dr isn't going to say come back in 4 weeks if you haven't had your af. X

Haha I did an opk last night, I couldn't help myself !
Fx'd our doctors take action - I'll be really annoyed if I'm fobbed off!!!

Xx

Haha I did an opk last night, I couldn't help myself !
Fx'd our doctors take action - I'll be really annoyed if I'm fobbed off!!!

Xx

Yeah, so will I.

We need to stand our ground. I have a strategic plan... Cry. If that doesn't work stamp my feet. If that doesn't work I might incorporate a toddler style tantrum on the floor. I am determined I will leave with a fs referral!

I'm almost disappointed that my opks are getting darker now. I don't want to ov as he might not refer me, lol.

It's probably the first time anyone ttc has said they don't want to ov!

I really think, you should think about a strategic plan. Feel free to use all or part of mine x

Your strategic plan sound incredible :) I can't see how it wouldn't work!
I need to think of a strategic plan but I think I want bloods to check irregularities and maybe something that can explain the pains. I need to think of the best way to get that, possibly extremely trembly worried behaviour? Lol!
I'm going for the "I'm just worried somethings really wrong" angel. Do you think it will work?

I'm glad your lines are getting darker though, you wouldn't want an even longer cycle! At this rate I'll be lucky to ovulate just 7 times in a year!!!! Xx

Why don't you express concern that you have polycystic ovaries which is causing you pain?

Do you have private healthcare at work and they can check this out? As a matter of course they do a pelvic ultrasound.

Alternatively, just see if your dr will do one.

I like the tremble unstable approach you're taking. I think I might adopt that as 'phase 4', lol.

The downside of oving is my OH is away with work, so it will be another wasted month. Temp dropped again 2 days in a row now x

That's a good idea actually, it does concern me so may as well raise it!
No I work for the local authority so no such luck!
Oh no! How long is he away for? :-(

Xx

You really should see if they'll test you.

OH's back but think I ov'd either last night of this morning. Opk was quite dark, but tonight it's loads lighter. Pretty sure we've missed this opportunity, as we haven't dtd in ages.

Lol, I'm really rubbish at this ttc stuff x

Had a massive temp drop today. I figure I'm either about to 'try' to ov or going to get my af after an annonv cycle. Opks suggest ov, but my clearblue smiley came back negative.

What do you think of the opks? They've faded slightly apart from today's. I've been doing 2 a day first thing and about 7-8pm (been working late). https://emob1127.photobucket.com/albums/l632/Carhar/997ba5c2.jpg?t=1298099027

Also forgot about my appt Monday and booked in a meeting last thing. Argh I'm so stupid. Will see if someone will cover it, unless I ov and I might delay for two weeks x

I think you're definitely ovulating !!!! That is such a dark opk! Never seen one so dark!

I would see what your temp does over the next two morning and if they increase perhaps hold off on the doc appointment? So going to try an opk now lol xx

Have you thought about testing? If you did ovulate earlier the opks could be picking up hcg hormone? Xx

Fx for you! let me know how you get on.

The opk has faded quite a bit now. I always get my darkest outside the recommended hours. I must drink too much during the day, lol.

X

Tested yesterday, but my temp dropped by .4 so thought there was no point. I've only had one temp lower and that was just before I ov'd a couple of cycles ago.

X

Stark White opk so I am still in limbo lol. I am soooo hormonal at the mo though I accused dh of cheating which is outrageous. Anyone who knows DH says I couldn't ever meet a nicer man that would treat me better. I think I'm going crazy lol, I cried in the car yesterday on the way home from a meeting because I forgot to get the seabass out of the freezer for tea?? Haha.
I think maybe this must be linked to my lack of ovulation?

Let's hope you ovulate today and you catch it! :-D xx

Oh bless you.

You just need to sort your hormones out. I really hope your dr sorts your cycles out. I can really appeciate your situation. So frustrating x

Hope you're okay.

Feel a bit crap today lower back ache, bbs hurt, off food since yesterday (so not me) and feel a bit nauseaous. My body is up to something, I just don't know what. Convinced my af is on her way and I've had an annov cycle. Will find out soon.

My temp went back up but nothing dramatic.

Any symptoms for you? X

Ohhhh you never know it could be pg symptoms!! I have my fingers crossed for you!
I have 0 symptoms and no sign of af! Who knows what's happening to me.
I guess we'll have to see what the doctor says. Xx

Lol, I wish. Tested and tried to convince myself there was a line but it was just the antibody strip. My temps are also way too low. My gut says my af is on her way.

Well your dr should do something tomorrow or at least refer you. Have you got another thermometer yet? If you have, have you started temping again?

No I haven't got another thermometer, do you think I should? I think I'm going to buy the fertility book you have! I feel so helpless, all my opks are non existent, no af, definitely no sign of it coming either!
Making the reading will make sure I am so prepared Shen my body decides to start working :-D

Xxx

Ps. Are you 100% sure it was the antibody strip???? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"