• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Looking for a buddy - CD1 1st Cycle TTC#1

No, it says I will in the next 24-48 hours so if all goes to plan I'll be a few days behind you.

It looks like your temps are still increasing don't stress! X

Arghhh! My temp are really slowly increasing not sure that I actually ov'd now. This is rubbish.

How are you getting on? X

Yours have increased more than mine, I still feel confused!
I haven't taken my temp today as I'm at a friends and they'd get suspicious. Who knows what's going on. Here's my chart up to yesterday:

https://i858.photobucket.com/albums/ab150/harrietrostron/4b354d4f.jpg

You've def ov'd. Dpo wise ours look pretty similar, I hope mine increase like your have!

Yep, it will look a bit odd if you temp, lol!

I hope both our temps continue to rise! X

I hope so too! I don't feel confident about this cycle! How doyou feel? X

I keep getting mild cramping, but it's been off and on for weeks so who knows. Also had blurry-watery vision which led to a migraine. It's only ever happen once before. Slept through the worst of it thankfully. Nice Sunday afternoon nap!

How about you? X

I went to bed at 8pm last night and went straight to sleep!! I've also been having mild cramping and headaches! I hate that water vision - I get that when a migraine is coming on!

Here's my chart:
https://i858.photobucket.com/albums/ab150/harrietrostron/7c165b39.jpg

I think i'm 5-6dpo, if i go by when i got twinges I'm 6dpo Xx

Looks good.

My temps dropped again, getting loads of pain but I don't think I ov'd mow. Getting seriously fed up! X

I wouldn't worry too much yet, I've seen quite a few charts with similar dips and then they shoot back up the next day.

I still have mild cramping...

Xx

Hey! How are you today? I'm pretty much same as yesterday (temp up by 0.1 since yday)
I have a date for my internal and external scan (28th march - day after returning from hol)

I can't wait for it now because I've been having cramps really low down ALL night :-( I just want to know what's wrong! Didn't sleep much until about 4am so I'm shattered!
Hope you're ok!
Xx

That's great news. It could timed right to confirm pg!

Temp still the same v unlikely I ov'd. Got an appointment to see a reflexologist Sat and hoping she can sort out my cycles.

Temp still the same. I kept waking up last night. I hate it when you have restless sleep. X

I've been getting a strange feeling around my pubic bone which feels like a Chinese burn lol so I think I may have cysts! :-(
Restless sleep could be affecting your temps, when are you booked in with FS? Xx

It could be anything. Don't worry!

Not sure when my appointment is. I have to wait for my appointment to come through it'll probably be 4-6 weeks at a guess.

How many dpo are you? X

I think I'm between 6 and 7. If it ties in with my twinges it's 7!

Fx'd it comes through soon X

1 week down then!

I'm so fed up now so really hope I get it soon or reflexology helps x

I really hope you get an appointment soon!
I feel was feeling really low before I O'd too - 57 days felt like a lifetime so I can definitely sympathise with you.

I've been trying to take my mind off things - I ran 4 miles tonight so I'm feeling a little better. I just know I'm not pg this time so wish AF would show up early now.
Xxx

You could be!

I'm just confused with all the aches, sore bbs, low temps and ewcm. Opk was negative tonight. I've started taking vitex again hoping to get things moving. It seems that my body has become immune though.

We both need PMA, lol! X

What does vitex do? Yeah that is confusing! My cramps have confused me too, had them in and off since jan!

Pma pma pma - keep telling ourselves that and we will be fine :)
Just taken my temp out of curiosity as it's usually similar to am temp and it's dropped 0.40 to just above coverline. My pma would like to say tomorrow may bring implantation dip lol xxx

Absolutely implantation dip! If you a glutten for punishment like me and check out the twoweekwait.com most posters don't think they're pg or have very few symptoms.

Vitex is a herb which is meant to regulate your cycle. It also is meant to shorten irregular cycles. I'm starting to think it makes no difference to me.

If I ever get my af I may try soy if I haven't had my appointment through.

My temp stayed the same this morning so no dip lol
Vitex sounds good, I'm tempted to try that too!
How are you today?
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back