Looking for a buddy - CD1 1st Cycle TTC#1

Didn't ov! Decided to stop everything until I go to my appointment on 1st. Hot another reflexology appointment Saturday 19th and going to have a course of 4.

Hope you're okay x

I have my fx'd that you get some answers at your appointment xx

Thanks x

How are you getting along this cycle? It can't be long until you holiday? I'm do jealous! X

Af is long gone now which is good and ice been packing bits ready for take off on Friday (including opks and conceive plus lol).
I think I'm now more chilled about it all but as soon as I ovulate I'll be back to psycho harri :)

Xx

Lol, I'm sure you'll be nice and relaxed from your hols.

Wish I was going away! Still at least I'll have a nice new bathroom soon with our new walk-in shower. Can't wait. I get excited by the small things!

Conceive plus is fab stuff. I wish I used it earlier x

Ace I so want a new bathroom!!!! Jealous!! Ours is looking well past it's best :-(
Fx'd I ovulate on hol, I'd hate another 71 day cycle, I'd have to wait another 2 months :-( going to try and be calm and relaxed and keep my fx'd it happens!
Xx

Hi I am new this....I have been TTC for a couple of cycles and becoming very frustrated!! I never thought it would be so stressful..I have 1 daugher that is 14. so, it has been awhile. I am currently 10 DPO and had a BFN this AM. Just wondering is this common?

Harri- just wanted to say have a fab holiday and hope you create your little bean x

Luv2runRN- yes it's perfectly normal to take awhile and some women don't get a bfp til later on their cycle. Gl x

Thanks Carhar, I'll fill you in when I get back! I'm taking opks, conceive plus and my thermometer lol so I'll know if I've O'd. I reeeeally hope I do!!!

Xxx

Hope you had a good holiday and ov'd.

Not much to report. More false positive opks. Only a week til my fs apptmt, yay! X

Yay 1 week to go! I hope you get some answers !
My scan is in the morning! Eek!

Holiday was great!!! 34 degrees :) but I didn't ovulate :-(
CD 18 today so I'm just going to keep doing opks and hope it happens soon. If not I hope the scan will give me some answers.
Xx

Glad you had a good holiday, I bet you've got a lovely tan in that heat! I'm sorry, you didn't ov though. I hope you do soon! Are you opks getting darker?

When's your scan? Friday? Hopefully you'll get some answers then. It seems odd you were so regular previously.

Can't wait for my apptmt. I've built it up so much I hope I don't come away disappointed x

It's in the morning! I'm scared! I'll let you know how I get on, I guess at least I'm tanned :)

No my opks got fairly dark but not pos on hol and now they're non existent so who knows?! I'll let you know how it goes in the morning!! Xxx

Oh I was confused as I didn't know they would be open Sunday. Gl x

Yeah it confused me too!! Just found out my sister has pcos! She has a daughter and doesn't want anymore, it's really worried me but it shouldn't I guess xx

Well my scans went well, she said she couldn't see anything wrong with me and my womb and ovaries looked absolutely fine.
She said that the scans don't pick up Fallopian tubes though.
She thinks it's hormone or stress related. I think I'll start taking some vitamins to shorten my cycle if this one is really long too.

I'm going to make sure we dtd at least 3 times a week until I get a period.
Xx

That's great news. Just stop putting yourself under so much pressure!

Be careful with what you take as it could have the opposite effect x

Hi Ladies,
Just had a little look through your thread and picked up a few tips :flower: I'm on my second month of TTC,currently in my 2ww. Due on 30th so not long... would be lovely to get a :bfp: but no symptoms for either!
I am using a clear blue fertility monitor, I love it!! Have you heard about it? I would def recommend it. It shows you your low, high and peak fertility days to get :sex:
Amazon have a good price on it..worth a look! Esp for you Harri, cause it is much more sensitive then the usual opk's. I use both, but get much better reading with cbfm. It really is fab :happydance:

Fx'd and lots of :dust::dust::dust:

Hey Claire1 - this is my second cycle too! I think I am definitely going to get a cbfm, ice heard so many good things about them!
Carhar - do you think I should just chill and let my body regulate itself rather than taking anything?
Xx

Hi Claire- unfortunately I have a cbfm but can't use it. I'm hoping to be put on clomid and might try it.

Harri- I would or you could try reflexology or acupuncture. I know someone who got their bfp after two sessions of acupuncture and using the cbfm. I'm sure I would have ov'd if I didn't have pcos after my last reflexology session. I had a cb smiley, then nothing! It's pretty relaxing too x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->