• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Looking for a buddy - CD1 1st Cycle TTC#1

I forgot to temp this morning. I always forget when I'm getting bored of something. In this case because nothing is happening.

Sounds good with you.

I'd stay away from vitex unless you have to use it as it has really messed up cycles for those who have regular cycles.

I have my fx for you x

That's exactly what I did, hence my gap and lack of coverline! I think it helped though, I feel more sane now!
Xx

Hey! How are you??
Think I'm 10 or 11 dpo today but I have no symptoms except bigger bbs but that's prob from gaining weight!!!

Decided to take a more relaxed approach and not test unless I'm late! My temps are still rising but I definitely don't feel pregnant! Xx

Here's my chart so far:

https://i858.photobucket.com/albums/ab150/harrietrostron/e3481e86.jpg

OMG your chart looks amazing!!!! It looks like your temps are increasing. Def sign of pg.

Just got back from reflexology. It was lovely really calming, so booked in again for a couple of weeks time. She didn't seem to think there was anything wrong just being impatient. She's also told me to chillax and stop temping and using opks until my apptment. Thinks I'm stressing about it too much.

I got my fs appointment through today for 1 April. Really pleased x

I totally agree with her I know I was stressing too much before and I feel so much saner now that I'm chilled. I just feel happy at the moment and what will be will be!
We are off to the red sea in 13 days so I'm really excited!!
Reflexology sounds great! Fancy giving that a go! Xx

I'm so jealous of all your holidays. The closest I'm getting is a foot massage, lol.

I'm pleased your much more relaxed. I believe that's the only way it will happen. I wish I could relax myself!

When are you testing? I'm really excited for you looking at your temps so far x

I tested this morning lol I'm not relaxed anymore ! BFN!!
I was a little gutted at 11dpo even though I have no sign of pg lol!
Temp the same today, I've had a couple of cramps though which is no doubt impending AF! I've had nosebleeds today too so feeling pretty grim!!

How are you feeling today? Xx

Well looks like I'm out now!! I had some mega cramps this morning and my temp dipped and now I've had brown tinged CM at 12dpo so thinking I'm deffo out. On to the next cycle....

How are you doing, any changes? X

You're not out until your af shows! Could be implantation bleed.

I have my fx for a temp Inc tomorrow.

Still nothing with me. Had more cramping but could be anything. Booked holiday at work today for my apptmt on 1 April with the fs hope it comes around quickly x

1st April will be here in no time!
Well I deffo feel out and chart pretty much confirms it! Must try harder lol! If AF comes now and my cycles return to 29 days I will be fertile the whole time we are away so the relaxation will help! Xx

https://i858.photobucket.com/albums/ab150/harrietrostron/67d96654.jpg

Oh, I'm sorry. It looked so promising.

Good timing for your holiday though! Fx that your cycles return to normal x

Well AF showed this morning bang on time! So painful after nearly 3 months !!
I actually feel really happy though because I am excited for a normal cycle :)
I've ordered some preseed this morning to take on holiday lol as I never seem to get lots of ewcm sorry lol.
How are you doing? Any sort of change?
Xx

Hiya,

Got a cb smiley and pos ic last night 11 days after the last smiley. Fx I'll ov this time. Also got another evap on a hpt same ic as before. Decided that they're useless.

I have everything crossed that you get you 29 day cycle back. I think you just missed a cycles because you were ill x

I really hope you ovulate, that's ace news!!!
I have my fx'd!

My af cramps are the worst I've ever had :-(

Xx

It's probably because it's been awhile. Try taking Rasberry Leaf or Camomile tea. Both are meant to be good for period pain and won't effect you x

Thanks, it's always the first 24 hours that's the killer!!
Are you officially in the tww now? X

Still not sure v slight temp increase. If it doesn't increase significantly tomorrow then I haven't ov'd.

Urgh! I hate this. Only 3 weeks and a day til I see the fs x

I really hope you get a temp increase tomorrow!!!
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"