• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Looking for a buddy - CD1 1st Cycle TTC#1

Can you not use it with pcos? Did you not get peaks on the monitor? Harri, you will love it and you will get so excited when you start to see the monitor move, i didnt peak the 1st cycle as the monitor is getting used to you, but this cycle (my second) I did and was like a crazy woman bouncing round the bathroom!!! Def recommend!
2WW now, so we'll see :)

I have long cycles, when I bought the cbfm I thought I had my cycles down to 30 days with vitex but as you can see from my chart it didn't workout. I also have loads of false positive opks as I go to ov, but don't.

Gl in you tww x

I have long cycles, when I bought the cbfm I thought I had my cycles down to 30 days with vitex but as you can see from my chart it didn't workout. I also have loads of false positive opks as I go to ov, but don't.

Gl in you tww x

Sorry, must have got my wires crossed.
Its a shame it doesnt work for you. I hope mine is working for me, I think O ovulate but guess I dont know for 100% unless I had it checked by the doctors. How long have you been TTC for?

I might try reflexology or accupuncture! I'll have a read :)

I'm gonna try and get healthy now!!! And most of all CHILL :-D xxx

Yep definitely chill!

My reflexologist said if you repeat what you want enough times it comes true, lol. She told me to say I have a perfectly functioning endocrine system, beautifully regular ovulation and a uterus ready to welcome new life. Well anything is worth a go...

X

I'm gonna give that a go too!! I am uber fertile and will be pregnant soon :-D haha xx

Got one of my psychic prediction back today. Bit random and goes into a lot of detail without saying a lot, if that makes sense. Basically predicts two children; one conceived in June a girl and a boy conceived Sept 2012. Not much rest for me then! Permanently pregnant, lol!

Sorry Claire didn't see your question. I've been ttc for 5 months, but only had two complete cycles. Bit rubbish!

Lol you're gonna be busy!!! I am tempted to get a psychic thingy but dh won't let me lol!
We've stocked up on vits today and we've bought lots of nice healthy food and loads of fish as that's what the doctor ordered!
Salmon and spinach for lunch tomorrow and had sea bass for tea! I will make this body hospitable for an egg :)

Still no sign on ovulation, looks like another long cycle for me. Oh well...
Have you seen those male fertility tests that show sperm mobility using a dye test? I saw it on the forum and dh wants to order one now!
Xxx

No, I haven't heard of them. My OH had his sa yesterday. Have to wait til Fri to get the results in our appointment. I really didn't know you could be competitive about it, lol! I hope he's fine. Makes our like easier.

Are you still temping?

The predictions are just a bit of fun. I was told by a psychic years ago I'd have 2 girls 18 months apart. My mum believes in it all, but I'm not sure how someone can tell from an email?!

X

Oh great i hope the results are good!!!
I'd love to go and see a psychic, it really intrigues me!

Yeah I'm still temping. Here's my chart:

https://i858.photobucket.com/albums/ab150/harrietrostron/59cd6265.jpg

Ooh, it looked liked you were going to ov around cd9. I hope you ov soon.

Can't wait, only 2 working days left til my appointment x

I know I really thought cd9-10 would have been it. Oh well I'm keeping my fx'd that it happens soon!

Oohhh I'm really excited for you!! :) xx

Any increase today?

Did an opk as I was getting twinges but it was negative x

Nope and a negative opk! Damn!
Oh well!

Are you excited for your appointment? Xx

Really, really excited. Can't wait!

Only 1 working day left! I hope they do something though, will be mega disappointed if they just do blood tests and a scan again. I need some serious help!

When have you got your blood test?

I'm excited for you!! I'm sure they will do something else seeing as you've had those tests already.
Don't have an appointment for bloods but I'll ring and get one if this cycle is really long.
I'm hoping I will ovulate soon!! Fx'd!
Xx

I'm sure you will ov soon, PMA.

Only a matter of hours til my appointment, yay!!!! X

What time is your appointment? Eeek it's so exciting!
I feel like I will ovulate soon, I actually have cm which I haven't had since last week so I think I could ovulate within a week if I'm lucky!

I'm being so patient and rational it's scary haha...

Xxx

It's at 2pm.

That's great news! Hopefully your cycles will start to regulate themselves again.

I can't believe I've only taken multivits and folic acid for the last month or so and I'm not a complete stress-head. I think it's the appointment that's keeping me sane, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->