• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Looking for a buddy - CD1 1st Cycle TTC#1

I was wondering what had happened to you.

Well it's good that your cycles back on track now.

I stopped taking the tablets to bring on my af on Thurs evening, so it's a waiting game for me. I hope it arrives soon! Had a couple of twinges, but not a lot else. I just want to start my next cycle as I am so over this one, lol.

Me tooooooooo!!!! Hurry up AF I want another go lol!
Xxx

Still waiting... This is worse that the TWW, lol. If I don't get my af in time we may have to push back the next appointment.

Hope you're okay x

Af is on her way, whoop whoop! Just had pre-af spotting. I'm so excited! Sad I know, but it could be my last chance at a natural bfp. Feeling really broody today!

Mission bfp, cycle 4 has almost started! Now where did I put the cbfm??? X

Amazing!!! Woohooo!!!!!
Well pleased for you, fx'd for this cycle! :)

Nothings happening with me but I'm fine, it will happen soon.

Xxx

Thanks.

I'm a complete mad woman! Googled how to bring on af... Bding was out the window as OH has his sa on Tues, but it mentioned sit-ups. Yes I just did 100 sit ups with a bemused cat watching me and it worked! Then I decided to go hardcore and did a cardio session on the xbox kinect. Seriously exhausted now.

How many dpo are you roughly? Have you tested?

I'm glad you're okay. Stay relaxed x

Hahahaha that's hilarious! I might try that!
I have period pains today and a slight pink tinge when I wipe so it looks like af is on her way for me too!

Odd though because if I count back I only ovulated 8 or 9 days ago!

Think I ovulated CD 32 or CD33 but can't be pg because my closest bd's were CD CD29 and CD 36. If AF comes today I will be slightly worried about my luteul phase. I will keep you updated xxx

Ooh, It could be your bfp. I've heard good things about conceive plus.

Either way I hope you get some answers. I've spotted for a few days from 9dpo before on my longest cycle, but my lp is usually 13 days. I really wouldn't worry x

Phew! I spotted last cycle too but just not this early. Hopefully af will arrive soon and I can get back on it! :-D

Xx

Just got my hsg appointment for 27th. I hope my af stops by then! I desperately wanted it to start now I desperately want it to stop, lol x

You've got 9 days and your on cd2 so I'm sure it will have stopped by then! Fx'd!!!!!

Xxx

You're right, PMA! It would have to be up there with my longest af. I've got Netball tonight, but I might exercise the rest of the week. See if helps speed things up!

Good idea!!! If exercise helped bring it on it's surely gotta help it along :)

I think I might try sit ups tonight to bring on mine :) I have pink cm so surely AF is imminent.
I really want to temp again but it stresses out DH! I'm still going to use opks though in secret! Haha!
Xx

Hope you've done your sit ups, lol!

I don't think I could have given up the opks either!

Well even the pink cm has gone now! Maybe I didn't do enough sit ups haha! Xx

Have you tested??? Seems weird that it's early then disappeared.

My af is really light hoping it goes soon!

OH had his sa today. Have to phone tomorrow for the results. I think he's quite nervous as the fs won't put me on clomid if they're not good. He wouldn't ring this afternoon to see if they had the results, he thought I was being impatient and it could wait til tomorrow. Conveniently tomorrow he can't ring as we have someone around doing work on the house, lol.

I haven't tested but there's literally no chance. We bd'd 3 days before O and that's it!

I'm sure AF will arrive soon enough!

Ohhh fx'd it's a good result! Bless, my DH is the same it really worries him that there could be a problem with him. I guess they're a lot like us, except we want every gory detail lol!

Xx

V true. I want the worse case scenario so I can work around it, lol. I'll update you when I get the results.

I hope your af (or bfp) arrives soon x

Thanks! Think AF is well on her way! My temp hasn't fully dipped yet it's at 36.5 xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->