• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Looking for a buddy - CD1 1st Cycle TTC#1

June 30th! I have 2 months so we shall see! Everyone around me is on a bikini diet and shrinking and it's making me feel bigger so I need to pull my finger out! X

Oh also... I think my period is stopping! Recently I've noticed I get a really heavy day and then 2 light days and that's it. I hope it isn't a bad thing! X

I would worry everyone's different.

How nice another holiday! If you start now you'll be fine, but I'm sure you don't need to lose any weight x

Ooh, I just got my first high on the cbfm, cd10 seems early tho. Fx I actually function properly this cycle! X

Ooo how exciting!!! They do say you should start using opks at cd10 so I assume it must be normal to ovulate around then so that's exciting!!!!

My period has stopped today! Woohoo!
If you have a hsg when you've already ovulated what would happen? Hopefully you'll ovulate just after and be super fertile! :-D

Xxx

They say you can get several highs before you get peak on the cbfm. I hope that it happens for me. Although I'll try not to get excited with my oving history, lol x

Just did a cb and ic opk both negative so could be awhile yet. Bit relieved as they say it would just just wash the egg away! I've put too much into this cycle for that, lol.

Pleased your af has stopped, now you can have fun baby making!

Oh that's good news!! I feel really good about this cycle for us!!!
Good luck with the HSG, I'll be thinking of you!!! Xxxx

Just got back and it's good news, both tubes are clear :dance:

The hsg wasn't bad at all. It was like a smear and the worst part was when they clean the cervix. When they inserted the iodine it was like a mild cramping sensation, sounds like your af was worse!

Well at least I know I could get pregnant naturally albeit on a very limited number of ocassions, lol x

Fx this our cycle... Hopefully we'll ov when we're meant to x

That's amazing news!!!!!!!!!
Yay!!!!!!!

Now you can be all super fertile and catch the egg!
My af is back!!! Grrr!

It stopped for half a day.

Xx

Oh no! Your af is rubbish! She needs some serious lessons in cycle etiquette.

Had a few more cramps and feel sick! I regret the mid-morning chocolate bar and no breakfast. I was a little bit stressed out this morning, lol x

I think I've been having blood flow issues!
I've taken a decongestion tablet this morning which increases blood flow and 20 minutes later AF arrives again. It's slightly worrying! I'm glad I took the decongestant now!

Oh bummer, I hope you don't get any more cramps! I am a chocolate addict :-D

Xx

Oh I didn't know decongestants could do that, but I suppose it makes sense. I hope it's stopped now x

My stomach seems to have settled now thankfully. I also took the last of the soy so hopefully it'll help bring on my ov. I can't do anymore now, just a waiting and opking game x

It sure is, make sure you test enough, you don't want to miss the surge after all your hard work! I hate only being on cd5 :-( xx

It'll fly by as it's another long BH weekend. You'll be oving before you know it!

I forgot about my reflexology appt Sat. I really hope it works and I ov seeing as I'm a lot earlier in my cycle this time.

I hope your af has stopped x

Yeah that's true actually!!! I'm well excited for this cycle :-D
I really hope the reflexology helps you to Ov!
Yep AF has gone completely woohoo :-D

Xx

Yay, I hope she stays away!

I am really excited too. Bizarre as I ov so infrequently, but hey a girl can hope. I really would love a natural bfp and it would be amazing if we both got our bfps on the same cycle.

I'm getting really carried away. I went shopping a few days ago and brought a tunic/dress which would be perfect with bump. It's not maternity but it could be. Sad I know. At least I am thinking positively. Absolutely no baby clothes yet tho x

Everytime I go shopping I'm like oo that would look good with a bump to DH and he just rolls his eyes haha!!

Any positive opks or peaks on cbfm??

Xxxx

Nothing, but I am getting what looks like ewcm. It could be something to do with the hsg as it's a bit too sticky (sorry tmi). Who knows?!

How about you? X

Ahh that's a positive sign though, could turn into full blown ewcm over the next few days!
I'm getting more cm now my af has dried up! I will start using opks at cd10!

I'm off running now, I'm doing 6 miles 3 times a week so I'm hoping it's helping me get healthy! I'm not losing any weight but I'm putting that down to the fact muscle weighs more than fat!
I hope reflexology goes well today and you get your peak and ewcm!!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->