• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Looking for a buddy - CD1 1st Cycle TTC#1

Phew - opk was negative at 2:30!!! Let's hope it stays that way! X

Yay, even if you do ov now there's still a good chance! I think you'll ov Sunday or Monday. I hope you have a good time x

I hope you had a good hen weekend x

Not much to report here. I'm trying to stay away from the hpts which is proving to a challenge. I know, it's ridiculous at only 6dpo (if I did ov) x

Hey! Your chart looks amazing - I think you definitely did ovulate! Exciting!
I didn't get chance to use my opk on Saturday but I tested this morning and it was negative and just tested again and it wad negative again which means I could have had one yesterday or none at all! Who knows. I temped this morning and my temp was low so I'll check it in the morning to see if I am yet yo ovulate or not. I haven't really had any cm so I don't think I'm ovulating any time soon which I'm actually pleased with as we haven't had chance to bd lots!

I can't believe you're 6dpo already, the second week should fly by! I have my fx'd for you! Xx

I got my first positive of cd15 and think it'll be a 29 day cycle. Perhaps you'll ov tomorrow. How are your opks looking? Is it darker today than Friday?

I'm wondering if you'd benefit from something to regulate your cycle. The only thing is it could mess it up. It would be a risk. I know it's a nightmare trying to get it right when it's not like clockwork.

I hope I did ov. Won't be convinced until af or bfp! I tested today, such an idiot. It was a bfn of course. I've been getting weird sensations. Also had sciatica pain earlier at the to of my left leg/bottom area, lol. I've never had anything like if there before.

I really need to stop reading anything into everything and step away from the hpts! X

It's not any darker but I'll test again later and I'll temp in the morning! I don't think I'll take anything in case it messes it up even more! I don't mind though at least my body does work just not on a regular basis haha!
If I got a positive later on I would have a 29 day cycle so all's not lost yet :)

Omg that sounds so promising ! I think you could be well on your way to a bfp!!!!!

Xx

I've just checked back and before my cycles messed up I ovulated on cd16 so maybe I will ovulate tomorrow! X

I hope so. I have my fx that you'll get back on track this cycle x

I finally have the start of ewcm!! Whoop! X

Yay!!!! So pleased for you. Your cycles are regulating at last! That's fantastic news x

Let's hope I ovulate over the next few days, need to try and temp in secret!? God knows how!!! My lp is 13 so if I ovulate tomorrow I'll be back to 29 days! Things are looking up for us both! Xx

I don't even have a hint of a second line on an opk now and my trmp has gone down to the lowest ever, this sucks!!! :(

X

Ooh be careful. Why don't you just use opks as they work for you. I have my fx for you I hope you ov soon.

My temps went up again this morning. I did another hpt, bfn. I tried to convince myself there was a line but it's just the antibody strip. I might keep poas and posting, lol x

https://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l632/Carhar/adc688b1.jpg

My temps go right down and I ov the next day. It could just be faulty opk x

Any more symptoms? I see a hint of something on there but I've been stung with the curse of the antibody strip before now!

I have 2 possible scenarios 1. I had an lh surge on Saturday evening and it didn't dhow sat morning because I didn't use fmu and I'm ovulating now which would be about 36 hours later or I am no where near ovulation which seems more likely to me! I'm running out of opks too :-( if I order anymore dh will see and we are meant to not be thinking about it! X

Where you close on Friday? I think you're testing too early in the day to catch your surge.

Do you think that you should have a conversation with your OH? It isn't going to be as easy as he thinks without some sort of testing x

I usually test at about 8pm but couldn't on fri as I was leaving for the hen fo at 3. I was darker than today but not dark really. I think I'll just say I'll use opks but not tell him. He'll be fine with that.

If I tested on friday at 2:30 then on sunday at 10am there's time for the lh surge to have been missed but who am I kidding I've so not ovulated lol x

Tons of ewcm!!! I've surely got to be fertile now!
Any implantation symptoms? X

That's really good. I'm sure your going to ov soon x

I'm convinced I'm out. I have all the classic symptoms prior to my af. Cramping, lower back pain, huge bbs which slightly sore. Bit fed up as this has been our only really good chance since we started ttc. Argh!!!

That sounds like bfp symptoms to me!! Do you usually get af cramps a whole week before she shows? It could be implantation, stay positive! I think your in with a great chance!
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->