Looking for a buddy - CD1 1st Cycle TTC#1

I'm sure I'm out as I get lower back pain about a week before my af without fail.

I won't be able to stop poas tho! x

Your not out till the witch shows her face!
I hope you get you bfp !!!!!!!!!

Opk is slightly darker so reckon it could go positive tomorrow or not lol it was stark White yesterday

https://i858.photobucket.com/albums/ab150/harrietrostron/4f2a9d4b.jpg

X

Lol who am I kidding it's not at all dark lol x

It's getting there, that's the important thing!

I know, but I don't want to overthink things. Like I could smell something across the office today and the cat's litter tray smelt extra bad, so I immediately think I have a symptom, lol!

The reality is I have my typical af symptoms.

I hope your opk starts getting darker. I usually get ewcm a few days before ov x

Bfn again today and my temp is dropping! Argh!

Today's test is on the right x

https://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l632/Carhar/c2db8d12.jpg

Temp dip this early could be implantation?
My temp has increased by 0.4 but I don't know if that is good or not! I've had twinges since yesterday on my left side so maybe I ovulated yesterday when I had a ton of ewcm and a temp dip?
Xxx

It would make sense as you would of had a positive opk Saturday. I'm so pleased, I hope your temps stay up.

It was strange as a temped last night and it about 35.8, which is lowest temp I've had. It seems to have recovered this morning though. I really think I should stop temping x

I hope they stay up too, I literally had ewcm hanging out at 6am this morning which ties in with the slight pains I got last night! Sorry that's way tmi!

We dtd on Sunday and Monday and will do tonight, I bloody hope it's enough!

It really does sound like implantation which could have been yesterday when you had cramps! If it is you should see on a test in a few days! I really hope you get your bfp!
Xxx

Yay! I hope you catch the egg this cycle!

Had a slight icky feeling this morning on the way to work. I am such a bad symptom spotter! X

Me too! I hope you've caught the egg!!!!!
A lady told me to put a paperclip in your mouth and if it tastes horrendously metally you're pregnant. Lol I think you should try it! X

I'm such an idiot. I tried it subtly at work. It tasted disgusting and now I can't get rid of the taste or weird sensation it left of my tongue. Almost like I've eaten something too hot. Why did I do it!!! I've had three drinks and it just won't go!

I'm not sure what I've proven, but it's a good thing the idea is not on sale with a boxed up paperclip, lol x

Well that is just so random!!! I just tried it and nothing..... Not even a metal taste! It literally had no flavour. Omg what if it works and you're pregnant!!!!!!
This could make us rich lol!

This is a good sign....

:) xx

Lol, I am a fussy eater!

Do you thing it could be a contender for dragon's den? Although we could be comparing different brands, a fatal flaw in our testing.

You've cheered me up no end x

I think the dragons would fight over the business lol

Hahaha glad to have cheered you up, how amazing would it be if it's right!
Xx

If your right I think you should patent it with a slogan along the lines of 'from paperclips to baby pips'. It's bound to be a winner x

No everything's disappeared now. Got a bit overally sensitive about a work colleague being bitchy but that's it really.

Got an evap on a hpt earlier. Didn't see it til it dried so def an evap.

How are you getting on? Any ov pain? X

No ovulation pain today and my opk is stark when, do you think I could have ovulated yesterday when I had my temp dip? Still have lots of ewcm!

Are you sure it was definitely an evap? Are you going to test in the morning?
I watched that Human body thing about conception tonight and how much has to actually happen to conceive so it put me on a bit of a downer!
Xx

I think you should get an idea of when you ov'd from tomorrow's temp.

Definitely an evap. I have decided I have infertility vision where you can see lines that don't exist. I love that term stumbled across it on twoweekwait website.

I haven't seen that conception programme. Is it good? x

Lol that's so funny! I always see lines that aren't there!
Let's hope you get a second line and I get a temp rise in the morning :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->