Looking for a buddy - CD1 1st Cycle TTC#1

Oh also that programme was 'the human body' on bbc1 last Thursday and that episode was the conception episode. It was really interesting!! I watched it on iplayer! X

Here's today's test, bfn. I thought I could see a line in the timeframe but I can't now...

https://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l632/Carhar/d0fdb624.jpg

I hope your okay? How are your temps? X

It does look like there's something there if I squint! Your charts looking good too!you're only 9dpo so there's time still! Why don't you try a frer?

My temp has increased by 0.1 so I'm still in limbo. Possibly 2dpo xx

Keep dtd just in case. It normally takes me few days to decipher my chart!

I think I'll god off from wasting a frer at the mo x

Yeah I'll wait till tomorrow, I've put some earlier temps in at the same as what it usually is before o so we'll see if I get crosshairs tomorrow! X

Hey! How are you feeling!
I've been getting like tiny shooting pains like little electric shocks on my left side all day so now I'm well confused! Maybe I'm ovulating today. Confused.com!
Xx

How strange?! I hope you were prepared, just in case ;)

Okay, getting the weird drawing pains I get just before my period, so convinced I'm out. I still going to carry on testing. If my af is early I won't be able to take clomid next cycle, so it could be another round of soy and reflexology x

I know I'm hoping it's wind or something hahaha! Yes we are covering the bases!
I wouldn't worry just yet - people even have periods and are still pregnant! My sister had a period every month of her pregnancy and she got period pains.
Xx

Urgh! Another bfn. I really should have stopped testing.

I've woken up with a sore throat an stuffy nose. There's a bug going around our office so I hope it's not that. As you can tell I'm also grouchy, lol!

How are you today?

Did your sister know she was pregnant at first? X

I've had a temp dip which sucks! ;-( I'd like to think it's because I'm a gradual riser but I'm kidding myself I don't think I've ovulated!
I'm now grouchy too!!!! This ttc lark can be really annoying :-( got twinges in right side now :-(

Yeah she knew pretty early on because she had violent morning sickness all day from the start of her pregnancy until near the end! X

You're still not out see what happens over the next few days.

I feel awful as I have a full blown cold now. I still managed to drag myself to Netball practice, but wish I'd tucked myslelf up in bed, lol.

I hope you get a huge temp increase tomorrow x

Bfn this morning but my temps are still up and I would have expected a decline today. It could be that my cold is keeping it up.

How are you today? X

That's a good sign! Your chart looks great!!

I'm deffo pre ov!!!! Temp still down so I'll keep using my opks xx

It's fine, well it's not I'm pissed off haha!! I got a positive opk on cd26 last time so Fx'd I'll get one soon!
Xx

I have my fx for you x

I've got my fs appointment Tuesday. I'm really nervous I don't know why! X

Aww I hope it all goes well for you :-D

Xx

Oh god yeah!!!! How you feeling today? I reeeally hope you get your bfp!!!!!!!!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->