Looking for a buddy - CD1 1st Cycle TTC#1

Still got the cold. I've been having strange throbbing pains around my kidneys. Probably nothing, but I've never experienced anything like it.

How about you? How are feeling? X

Cold us a symptom and that kidney thing seems odd - oo I'm getting excited for you!

I feel heavy so wonder if that means I will ovulate soon? My opks are still negative and my cm has dried up! I'm still confused! Xx

How strange. Are you sure you haven't ov'd?

I keep taking my temperature to check it's still high. The only problem is I can't breathe out my nose. I can't hold my breath for long enough, lol. Such an idiot. It's probably only high because I'm ill x

Are you going to test in the morning? :-D

I keeping checking mine too and it's still low! It's 36.2 which is so not a post ov temp :-( maybe temps don't work for me lol!!

Yep. Testing everyday at the mo. I'll use a frer if I'm still getting bfn and my af hasn't arrived by Tuesday. I'm really bloated but no af cramps at the mo.

Fx'd for you, let me know how you get on!
My tempos even lower 36.1 today x

Well I'm extatic ! My opk is nearly positive! I think I'll get a positive later on! :)

https://i858.photobucket.com/albums/ab150/harrietrostron/1efa4ddb.jpg

It's gone even darker now! I think I'll ovulate over the next few days! Which is perfect that it's over the weekend - more bd'ing opportunities :) x

Your opk looks great, I'm really pleased for you. I hope you ov over the next couple of days. You need to get bding!!!!

My temp dropped this morning. I didn't bother to test as I'm positive the witch is on her way :(

I've started spotting. I hope the :witch: holds off til tomorrow just in case the fs wants me to take clomid cd3-7.

Hope your opk was darker this afternoon x

Oh no - I hope you catch the egg next time! And I hope your af holds off!

My opk is positive now! Yay! We haven't stopped bd'ing and plan on it staying that way! :) x

The :witch: caught me this morning as expected!

Hopefully I'll have another nice short cycle. I'm just a bit apprehensive about Tuesday.

Is your opk still positive? x

Boo! Fx'd for another short cycle, that was a perfect cycle! :)
I'm sure tues will be fine and you'll come away really positive :)
Opk is negative now and I've had a temp spike today which makes me think I ovulated in the night!
Xx

Yay! I hope this is it for you.

I know. Although my lp was only 12 days. Oh well I won't complain as I get try my cbfm all over again and I didn't waste a load of money on new sticks, lol x

How much are the sticks? Really tempted to buy one for next cycle! Xx

I think they were about £12 for 20. I used about 8 or 9 last cycle. It works out much cheaper than digs, but more reliable than ic opks.

I reckon that if you didn't catch it this cycle, it would be good with your erratic but short cycle. I think it's brilliant. I'd recommend getting one off eBay, much cheaper than boots x

I forgot to say the sticks are from Amazon, it's the cheapest place I could find them posted x

Think I might invest if I have no luck this cycle!! Thanks for the heads up on the eBay item, if it's cheap enough in 2 days I'll definitely buy it!!
X

Wow it's already shot up to £31!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"