Looking for a buddy - CD1 1st Cycle TTC#1

I'll keep a look out for one, already feeling out this cycle! X

It's way too early to be saying that! I think there's a really good chance x

I know! I just can't imagine ever getting my bfp :(

Maybe I'm just having a down day!
Should I delete the 2 high temps got last week when I tried to ov or keep them in? If I keep them in I won't get the crosshairs. X

I feel the same way too, but it will happen x

I'd delete the high temps if I were you... Can't wait to see the cross hairs!

My temp is still low!!! Clearly not ovulated yet! :-( so gutted !
It seems like we bd at the exact right times then my body realises it and wants to mess it up! If I don't ovulate today I think I'll just want to jack it all in. I'm going insane. My high temp yesterday was taken at 9:30 instead of 7 so I used the adjuster now my chart looks like my body just isn't playing ball.

Feel really downhearted today! X

I'm sorry x

I really think you should invest in a cbfm or better opks. Those ic are so hard to interpret. Don't give up x

Got slight cramps now and lots of ewcm so feeling a little more positive!!!
Next cycle I am going to invest in a cbfm!
X

I hope this is it for you. I definitely think you'd benefit. It saves the is it or is it not positive???? It tells you when you've got high and peak fertility x

I think I'll deffo invest!! Got my highest temp yet today! Fx'd I ovulated. X

Good luck at the fs!!!!
Yay! Couldn't bd last night though, I had a migraine and had to hide out in the spare room! I hope the other days were enough x

I'm sure you it'll be fine.

Well, I've finally been prescribed clomid. I'm really excited as I'm starting it tonight! The fs commented that he hadn't expected to see me so soon, lol. It's all in the planning!

Anyway, I found out the fs is new to the hospital otherwise I'd of had to wait a year to be at the this stage. Basically he's building up his patient lists. I couldn't have imagined waiting that long.

My OH was pretty pleased wirh himself as he said his sa was perfect. It must be the zinc and vit c I'm force feeding him, lol.

I hope your migrane has gone x

Yay I'm glad it went well :) woohoo let's hope it does the trick! :-D

That's it, I'm getting my dh on the zinc and vit c :) xx

Lol, I even felt proud of him. So glad it's just me, I don't think I could go through IVF.

I really hope it works! Well I have three chances before I have to go back. I'm just going to use the cbfm this cycle. I'm being monitored this cycle and have to have a scan cd12 to check on my follies. If I ov then it'll be a case of just taking them until I run out, if not they will up my dosage x

Im sure it will work for you!!! You'll get your bfp in no time! :) it seems like they're really looking after you and no fobbing you off which is great news !

I have a sex migraine! It started last night and now I literally can't have sex without thinking my head will rupture! It's the worst pain I've ever experienced and it's due to the rush of blood to the head causing a migraine or something and can be related to high blood pressure and bleeding on the brain. What am I going to do? I think I'm going to have to lie back and pretend it's not happening so I don't get high blood pressure and have to stop halfway through.

I feel horrendous, I hope it doesn't affect my chances this month.

Does clomid have side effects? X

Oh no *whispers* what a nightmare. I hope it just disappears. I hate, hate, hate migraines especially the ones which just won't shift. Can you take something to knock you out and say the right things at the right time, lol.

I've had fab treatment at the hospital. They've been great. I wasn't too sure at first as it's not in the nicest of areas, but it's our local nhs trust. I think we really lucked out that he's a new fs to this trust.

The fs wanted me to take clomid cd2-6. I did a sad face and said I was cd3. So he said I could take it as long as I told the scanning people I had taken it from cd2.

I think my OH just rolled his eyes. He knows what I'm like.

Yep clomid can have side effects like headaches, blurred vision, nausea. I can't wait! X

Just had a thought it could be a good sign. Your hormones could be all over the place as your fertilized egg could be seeking out a place to hide as I type!

Hahaha I have some codeine from a neck injury I could take :)

Aww that's great, your fs sounds really nice and understanding. :-D
Hopefully you won't get those side affects, I really think you'll get a bfp soon ! Especially with your OH's super sperm!!!

Haha I hope it is that and it's not a long term issue, I'll never get pregnant if I can't dtd!! Xx

Lol, now I've got visions of my OH's sperm with little superman like capes on.

Nah, it's definitely your hormones messing with your head x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->