Looking for a buddy - CD1 1st Cycle TTC#1

Lol amazing! Let's hope theyre as fast and strong as superman ;)

Xx

I bloody hope so too, lol.

I'm so thankful his not going to try it on tonight as I would just have the superman themetune in my head. I might of had to borrow some of your tablets.

Oh that cbfm is still at £31, which isn't too bad and it finishes in 15 mins. I def paid more than that with only 17 sticks and the monitor had been used (think mine was £40 may be £45 plus p&p) x

I just bid on the cbfm but it's gone up to £44 so I might wait until I see one cheaper and I know I'm out before I invest.

Lol that's hilarious, I was reading a post which says once the egg is fertilised extra hormones are released instantly which actually makes me think ooo what if that's why my head hurts lol! Xx

See, I'm so right. Perhaps I should retrain?!

Yeah that's a bit steep for the cbfm. I think you can start it a few days into your cycle maybe even 6 days x

Haha you def should!
I'll keep my eye out for a cheaper one! I got another temp rise today yippee!!!
How are you feeling tofau? Has the clomid made you feel any different? X

Yay for your temp increase! Your chart looks great!

I hope you're feeling better today x

I slept like a baby last night. I still have a cold so not sure if I have any symptoms (if that makes sense). I def don't feel teary or depressed as they suggested I might x

That's good, let's hope it stays that way!

My head is still really bad 36 hours on :-(
Xx

Oh no! I hope it clears up soon x

It appears that I'm easily irritated today. I woke up in a really good mood. The fact I've got annoyed with 2 people already doesn't bode well. Fortunately, I can think before I speak, lol x

Oh god i hope you manage to keep it Under control lol!!!!!

:) xxx

Right I got through the day albeit a little irritated. I lightened up in the afternoon much to my work colleagues relief I imagine.

I really think they suspect something. No one asked why I was out of the office yesterday morning, they're so nosey they normally can't help themselves (I'm the same). I am out a lot traveling, but I just put out rather than where I was going on the calendar. I reckon they think I'm already pregnant, lol.

Paranoia... Another side effect??? X

Lol I'm sure they don't suspect a thing, it will be if you start drinking decaff all of a sudden they will suspect! That's how I knew my colleague was pregnant!
If only hey!

Xx

Lol! Master detective.

One of my colleagues said he had a sore throat so I offered a strepsil. He checked the packet and said 'just as I suspected, you can't take these if you're pregnant', then smiled. He loves to wind-me up and it's not the first time he's said something like that.

I'm sure somethings been said as my manager wasn't in. I made a point of taking cough syrup x

Oh god I don't know if I could cope with that!!! I think you should go to work with a redbull tomorrow and say you've got a hangover!

Whenever I go for meetings at my old work they all quiz me if I have any news as I was working there when I got married so apparently its natural progression lol! It does my head in! Xx

I just laughed and said good thing I'm not pregnant and proceeded to look at the cough syrup and said 'oh look you can't this if you're pregnant either'. I think he then said something like 'you can if you're trying'. Like I said I have v nosey colleagues.

I like the idea of the hangover x

Haha that must get annoying!!!

I had some stinging in my uterus area for about 10 mins but it's clearly too early to be pregnancy related, I hope I haven't got anything dodgy going on :(

Xx

Oh that's strange. I hope it's a good thing.

Af has almost stopped, it must be a record x

Amazing :) woo for a shirt AF!
I know me too! It's like a slight hot stingy sensation, ihope it's just hormones! X

Woohooo I got my crosshairs today! :)
3dpo! 10 days to go! Xx

Is it like a burning sensation? as I've had that after ov, but it was closer to my ovaries.

I hope your feeling better today x

I just saw your ticker after I posted. Yay for the cross-hairs. I love cross hairs x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->