Looking for a buddy - CD1 1st Cycle TTC#1

It was really hot about an Inc below my belly button right in the middle but it's gone now! :) x

Oh I've never had that.

Fx this is your cycle and that I'll be joining you on the first tri boards on this cycle too x

Haha I'm so not getting my bfp this cycle! I can feel it! Af will arrive at 14dpo whilst I'm bridesmaid on bank hol Monday! That will be horrendous!

I have a good feeling about you this cycle! X

Oh no don't say that. You could be feeling smug about a bfp! Lol.

If only! I just cant imagine it happening buy I'm sure it will one day!!
5 months has gone so quickly! I started charting this time in jan!
X

Errrr 4 months haha!!! At least I got my crosshairs :) x

Lol, tell me about it. I'm into my 7th month! Surely it has to happen soon x

I hope you're okay today?

I slept really well again. I'm starting to enjoy taking clomid as I usually wake up a few times during the night.

Starting to feel something going on. Not quite twinges yet.

I'm a bit worried as my cbfm didn't ask for a stick today, like I expected. I think it'll just ask for one on cd10, which is when I got my first high last cycle. It says on the leaflet I was given that you can ov 4-10 days after ov and most likely to occur on cd13.

I think I'll use my cb smileys as well just in case.... x

Yeah I'm fine thanks - nothing going on with me!

Amazing, I'd love a good night sleep :) I would definitely use your cb smilies!!! how much do you pay for them?

Xx

Err, I can't remember I think I bought two lots of 20 odd (off eBay) for £20ish each. They were unboxed tho. I found I had a free hpt in each packet that i didn't know about. Bargain, lol.

Feeling a bit frazzled as I'm so busy at work. I've got two really hectic weeks of travelling around coming up and I'm dreading it! I don't think the clomid will work this cycle as someone has already said I looked stressed at work. I wish I wasn't a control freak and I could actually delegate work.

Sorry for rambling on x

Try and stay calm and chilled at work, I know it's not easy! I had a horrendous 2 weeks at the start of may and I had to keep reminding myself to chill!

Wow that is a bargain! OMG this TWW is going so slow and is doing my head in!!!!! Arghhh I literally think of nothing else! I'm only 4 dpo :-( hurry up !

Xx

I hope it goes quickly for you. My last one seemed to drag on forever too.

Really excited about the follicle scan next week. I hope there's something to see. Bit worried about getting there on time as I've booked my morning and early afternoon out with meetings. I am determined to get there tho! X

What will they be looking for? It's really exciting :)
If you're determine I'm sure you will get there on tine even if you have to drive like a and woman :-D xxx

Just checking that I'm about to ov and there's only one or two viable follies. I don't want to be like octo-mum, lol x

Hahaha octomum!!!

That's so cool, I wonder if they'll show you?
Can't wait to hear how it's gone :) x

I'll def keep you posted. I just hope I have something to report! X

I'm sure you will!!

I'm exhausted and going to bed already! I'd like to say it was a symptom but I've not been sleeping with the headache lol

I'd love an implantation dip tomorrow lol omh I'm going insane! :p xxxx

Lol, I hope you have a dip over the weekend.

Getting a few pains in my right side. Hope it means something x

Hopefully your gearing up to ov!!!
I feel a little less crazy today :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe