Looking for a buddy - CD1 1st Cycle TTC#1

Lol, less crazy is always good.

Had a few twinges, so hopefully Thursday will confirm things x

Well I'm not holding out much hope for a bfp, my body is doing exactly what it does every cycle :-(
How are you feeling? Still having twinges? Xx

I think your chart looks fantastic if you get another increase I would put money on a bfp this cycle!

I've not really had any more twinges, but I feel really good today. Like I could clean the house top to bottom and that's so not me, lol x

It looks like I did the same on my first cycle, look:
https://i858.photobucket.com/albums/ab150/harrietrostron/20029d1c.jpg

:-( I was getting excited as I had aches yday and today and my chart looked ok but then I looked back and I had both on my first cycle!! Xx

That's amazing!!!! - I wish I felt like that today! :)

I'd say it just didn't stick that cycle. I think it looks really positive x

Thanks :) I do hope so!! I had lots of symptoms that cycle but put it down to it being my first official cycle ttc lol. :)

My mum is marrying my stepdad next Monday in a castle with the budget of the royals lol there's going to be so much champagne if I am pregnant I dontknow how I will get away with it. Wishful thinking having that predicament :-D

Xx

Xxx

You just need to keep close to some potted plants and pretend sip, lol x

Lol amazing!!
Are you getting excited for your scan?

Xx

Ooh, you could also say you're on antibiotics for recurrent cystitis. They'll be too embarassed to ask anymore questions.

I'm nervous about the scan. I hope I'm oving but a high % of women with pcos are clomid resistant. I hope I'm not one of them.

I was hoping for a high on the cbfm today, I hope I get one soon x

I'm sure it will go really well :) I have my fx'd for you!! Which day is your scan ?

I have loads of cramps! Fx'd it's a good sign! Xxx

My scan is Thursday.

Cramping on 6dpo... Got to be be a good sign x

Not long now then, I hope you get your peak on your cbfm.
Xxx

Just to update:
My cramping is stopping now
My hands are really clammy and I'm so hot
I cried when my husband took a piece of my chocolate bar hahaha

If I don't get a bfp this cycle I am deffo a crazy symptom spotter with sweaty hands and irrational behaviour towards chocolate! Lol!

This TWW is killing me! Xxx

Just to update:
My cramping is stopping now
My hands are really clammy and I'm so hot
I cried when my husband took a piece of my chocolate bar hahaha

If I don't get a bfp this cycle I am deffo a crazy symptom spotter with sweaty hands and irrational behaviour towards chocolate! Lol!

This TWW is killing me! Xxx

That sounds really positive. When are you going to test? I know it's out if character but I really think you should hold off testing until at least 11 dpo.

We were in John Lewis today and my OH wanted to look at the buggies. I felt like such a fraud. I want to get out, whilst he was was happily testing them. I can't believe how expensive they are! They cost more than my first car (admittedly it was v old and quite a few years ago).

I want to hold out as long as possible but I dont know how long I will be able to hold off!
I ordered 25 ic hpts on Friday night so when they arrive it will be hard to hold off!

Oh no, I think I would be the same whereas my husband would be well in their!
I know they're so bloody expensive, dread to think how much it costs overall to get kitted out for a baby's arrival

Xx

I've just watched that human bodies programme you recommended. omg. I'm terrified! There's so many things that could go wrong! X

I only really watched the conception bit, maybe I won't watch the others I have recorded :-S

I really want to order a cbfm so I can start using it next Monday ! Might have another look on eBay xx

I got my high this morning on the cbfm, a day earlier than last cycle. I hope it means I'll ov earlier! Last time I got my peak 5 days later so on that basis I should get a peak Friday, so my scan on Thursday couldn't be timed better.

Hope you're okay x

That's fantastic news! Woo!

I have no symptoms of any kind this morning, I definitely don't think this is my month!
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"