Looking for a buddy - CD1 1st Cycle TTC#1

Did you temp today?

I definitely don't think that you're out. I have a feeling that one of us will a bfp this cycle (I hope both). I think you're more likely as your temps have been looking good x

Yes, here's my chart:

https://i858.photobucket.com/albums/ab150/harrietrostron/92a76b98.jpg

Not looking as good today :-( I have a banging headache and I'm so tired but that's just a Monday! :)

My uterus area feels heavy today but that's it! I'm experiencing exactly the same symptoms as my first cycle and I didn't get pregnant so looks like I'll be getting my af a week today!

I think youlll get your bfp this cycle!!! Fx'd! Xxx

Opks are showing up stark White not even a hint of a line so a hpt wouldn't show anything either. I'm deffo out this cycle!
:-( I got some convincing symptoms too. Rubbish.

Xx

Of course it's stark white you're only 7dpo! There's still plenty of time, your temp are good, you have promising symptoms. I think you're far from out! X

Cbfm on eBay for £30 ending in 10 mins, do I do it? Xx

It's gone up so I'll keep watching, right now my dh is stopping spending too much on ttc .... Well I would be happy with 1 right now lol xx

Lol, I know what you mean. I'd lend you mine, but I'm kinda using it! X

Woo my ic hpts have been despatched !
I took flexi this pm and came home at 3:30 for an hours sleep. I hate symptom spotting, so far I have these:
Spots
Cramps
Headache
Moodiness
Tired
Sore left boob
Full feeling
Hungry lol

That's all I got so far hahaha I reckon next cycle I'm gonna top this list and hit a record!!! Xx

Wish I could do that worked 12 hr day trying to get everything sorted then went to Netball practice.

Def loving your symptom spotting. Very precise! Lol! I'm not sure if left boob, means anything? You know, like icky palms?

I would recommend the paperclip, but it provide fallible.

Love my cbfm, just hope I get a peak x

I know I don't usually take advantage of it but I was exhausted!!

I didn't symptom spot at all last cycle so I'm making up for it now!! :-D do you think I should start testing at 9dpo? My ics will be here by then!

I have my fx'd for a peak on your cbfm! Xx

Ooo another symptom for the list - huge blue vein from shoulder to left nipple LOL xx

That is promising, but I still think you should hold out to 10dpo as a minimum.

Omg I think my ovaries are about to explode they really hurt! Okay slight exaggeration x

That'd good news, I hope you get your peak today! :)
I'm going to try and hold off until af arrives as I deffo feel out today. Temp is the same.
They say you have highest progesterone in your body from 5dpo - 7dpo and it can cause all the symptoms I listed.

Xxx

Another high today, but I did have 5 before a peak last cycle. I'd rather wait til my scan to get a peak.

I think you're right to hold off, but you def not out!

Oh that's good!! Let's hope it's high again tomorrow :)

Xx

I've been reading up more on progesterone and all the symptoms I had yesterday were caused by the increase after ov. So basically I have no pregnancy symptoms and I will get this every cycle! At least now I know!

I can feel my body preparing for AF, I get a hot feeling in my uterus.

I'm happy though, I understand my body more now and I am determined to get a bfp this year! :)

We can do this! Xx

Oh, I didn't know that about progesterone. Interesting, I'll have to have a look later x

Hope you're okay? A early start for me today, boo.

Hardly slept last night as thinking about a poor cat that was hit by a car (the idiot didn't stop). I took off the road and told it's owners. I felt dreadful.

Anyway, still getting highs on my cbfm x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->