Looking for a buddy - CD1 1st Cycle TTC#1

Hey!! Oh no that's terrible :-( the same thing happened to my cat a few years ago :-(
She recovered thanks to the lady that found her!

Well no change from me, same temp, no symptoms!
Xx

Unfortunately, I don't think this cat will. It didn't look good, but I hope I'm wrong.

Are you going to wait til when your af is due? X

My cat looked dead abd have to stay in intensive care and have 2 ops so fx'd the vets can work their magic!

Yeah there's no point testing now!!! I've used an opk this morning and there's just a faint line so I think I'm out x

Thanks you made me feel loads better. Couldn't sleep last night worrying!

The line could be a good thing x

I've got cramps now and pinky brown cm so think af is on her way!
Rubbish!

Oh well, I h

Oops posted without finishing..

I hope my cycles go back to 29 days after this one, I'll have 7 chances before next year then! Xx

I'm getting waves of cramps like af cramps though so I think it's on it's way! if it was/ is implantation it would be AMAZING but font want to get my hopes up!

My cervix is pretty high up but don't know if that's good or bad.
Xx

Wellllll I'm an idiot to say the least! My tests lasted 2 minutes before being opened and I swear I saw something but it turns out I'm mental :-( haha it must be af on the way not implantation. Next cycle I am literally not going to let dh out of bed lol

https://i858.photobucket.com/albums/ab150/harrietrostron/d2e70991.jpg

Xxxx

Oh I uploaded so you could see my madness, the opk line was blurring my eyes and I my head make me think the hpt had a slight pink tinge.

Tonight my mission is to buy a cbfm! Xxx

OMG OMG OMG!!!!! I can so see the line! I knew it! Please please please do a frer tomorrow.

I'm so excited :yipee: xxxxx

I don't have any and I think it may be an evap or even a trick of the eye!!! I will test again with fmu to rule it out :) or a may nip the shop now and buy an frer.

Are you sure you can see something because I think it could be line eye from the opk? X

I can def see a thick pink line. It doesn't look like any evap i've ever had!

Xxx

Omg you're getting me excited!!!!! I keep telling myself 'now now Harriet, don't get ahead of yourself' and DH told me not to test until Sunday. He doesn't know I've tested tonight!
Xxx

I've never even seen an FRER they don't have any in the shops round here :-( x

Lol, you just need a boots, superdug or a supermarket. They all sell them.

I am really excited for you x

I'm really worried that I'm gonna get af tomorrow and I'll have got my hopes up for nothing.

Have you got any ov cramps or signs? Xx

I've been getting a few twinges. I did another cb smiley which was darker than yesterday. if I ov I think it'll be Friday or Saturday. I hope it'll be Saturday as it's meant to hurt.

I'm sure you won't get your af tomorrow x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->