Looking for a buddy - CD1 1st Cycle TTC#1

I'm not pregnant, apparently an opk can give a hpt a line if they touch. Xx

No second line and a temp dip. Oh well maybe next month :) trying to stay positive xx

Oh also I kinda knew I was out when I got to bed last night, my temp was 35.8!!!!!

Here's my stupid start White test from this morning, even my opk line has gone too:

https://i858.photobucket.com/albums/ab150/harrietrostron/1c163e04.jpg

Looks like I'm deffo in need of a cbfm
Xx
Xxx

Yep, apparently so.

I hope you're wrong x

I've had a mad day. Yesterday my OH found a robin one if the cat's brought in. He let it out, but this morning it was still in the garden and one the cat's caught or again (poor thing).

I left too early to take it to the vets and they'll put it down. It's fine, but I think that it may have a broken wing. There's a wildlife hospital about 45 mins from us so I'm taking there this afternoon, so I've had two meetings and I've been driving round with it in my car. It seems fine and I've grown attached.

I wasn't going to take it but my OH pointed out the RSPCA drive around with animals.

It's been an odd week! Xxx

Omg you have had an odd week!!!! Bless the little Robin :-(

Have you got your scan this afternoon? Good luck :-D

I feel like af is on the way and I got told off this morning by dh! He said I need to let it happens when it happens.. I guess I need to just chill-out a bit xxxx

Yep the scan's at 4pm.

I rookie to tiggywinkles, which was a fair drive. I almost cried, I blame the clomid.

She said they can repair some broken wings. So I am going to assume they cam to make me feel better.

I need to chill out as well, but it's easier said then done x

Good luck!! Hope everything goes well! Keep me updated.

Definitely easier said than done, I'm still stressing about it now as my cm is creamy with nO tinge today and I've been getting cramps so my mind keeps going into overdrive :-( x

I only have one dominant follicle but it's only 13mm so way to small to ov. Boo!

She wanted me to do daily tracking. I don't think she realized women ttc actually work! I'm going back tomorrow to see if it has grown at all. Feel really frustrated! :(

I think you should be positive, see what the next few days brings and think about testing if your af doesn't show xxx

Oh no! I really hope it gets there soon :-( Does this mean they'll have to up the dose of clomid next time? I don't blame you being frustrated, feel free to vent ! Hugs!

I've given up with this cycle and think of my bridesmaid duties for Monday! My cervix is now super low so af is imminent xxx

I hope it has grown by tomorrow as it has been hurting.

If I don't ov they'll up the dose to 100mg. I don't know when they'll make that decision though.

Do you have a nice bridesmaid dress? X

Ill keep my fx'd that it's grown!

It's a black tie wedding so it's a floor length silk dress :) x

Cd1 for me! Good job I have annual leave today !
How are you?? Feeling any more ov pains?

My period just started and it's already a killer. I think I actually ovulated 1 day earlier buy my temps didn't register as I usually ov the day after a pos opk not 2 days and that would explain the short lp!
Quite excited that it's come now so I'll be pain free at the wedding plus with my new fresh cycle I'm going to do everything differently and give up all my caffeine! :)
Xxxx

Oh no! I'm glad your cycles are starting to regulate tho.

My follicle hasn't grown and they won't scan me again as I can't go back til Weds. I'm so peed off. They told me to wait for my af, which meant they clearly hasn't read my file!

I have to ring my fs' secretary on Tues as she left early today. Feel like giving up right now x

I know exactly how you feel, I've had one of those days too!!
:-( let's hope the fs gets you on a higher dose of clomid ASAP!

I've had literally the worst period pains of my life, i couldn't even make it to the loo to throw up when the pain was unbearable - sorry if that's tmi. It's just horrendous! I rang the docs in desperation and asked to be put back on the pill because these pains are too much. First he thought I had cysts on my ovaries until he read my scan notes, then he thought I had an ectopic pregnancy but I have tested and I don't, now he thinks I have endometriosis :-(
They have given me some mefenamic acid which should sort the pains out though.

So did they just presume that you would ovulate in the near future on your own? Surely they should know that that's why you've been taking clomid and having scans! Why does everything have to be so complicated :-(

I've got to have a camera inserted :-( grim!
Xxx

Oh no. I hope you're okay :hugs:

I hope they're wrong. If it's like what I had it's fine, much better than a smear.

My trouble seems like nothing compared to yours. She said the follicle could still grow and that measuring the next day was too soon (even though they asked me tO go back in!?!). I could ov but def not in the next few days. I think she assumed I had regular periods without oving. Xxxx

Yeah I'm fine and the doc says from my scan I had lots of follicles in both ovaries that were all the right size so I'm happy :)
I don't think I will have endo after looking at the symptoms but I think it will be good to get the camera done so I can see if I'm all healthy! Feeling more positive now :-D

Hopefully your cbfm will be able to pick it up and you'll get your June conception as predicted :-D
My cycles are regulating now, hopefully this time I'll ovulate on cd16 like I used to! I wonder why my lp was only 10 days?

Xxxx

Strange. It was probably just a completely out of whack cycle.

It is a relief when things are checked out and there's nothing wrong x

I am optimistic that we'll both get over this bumpy road and end up bump buddies :) as they say 'no pain no gain' and it will be so worth it in the end :) xxx

It would be good to be bump buddies with you. You've been there practically from the start :flower:

I really hope it all falls into place for us x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->