Looking for a buddy - CD1 1st Cycle TTC#1

I hope it does too ! :)
Found out my sister and my mum have endometriosis so I will prob have it too! :-( the doctor said it shouldn't affect my chances! But that's why I've been getting cramping throughout my cycles.
How's your cbfm looking today?
Xxx

Oh, I didn't bother with it as I knew I wouldn't get peak.

That's rubbish about the endo. I've know people with it and it can be debilitating :hugs:

I hope everything's going well for the wedding x

I really don't think I have endo, I get cramps but only after ovulation which could be progesterone and I don't have pain during sex or heavy periods so I think I'll get the all clear!

Fx'd I get the all clear anyway! My sister and my mum (clearly) have kids so there's hope for us all! Xxxx

Fx that you don't have and that if you do it's only very mild x

I hope you had a fantastic time yesterday x

I got a positive opk cb smiley yesterday (I got up too late for the cbfm's 3-hr window) and another positive on the cbfm this morning. I'm not getting too excited as my follie was too small to ov on Friday. I know it grows 1-3 mm per day so it is feasible :shrug:

I hope you're okay and the pain has gone x

Hi! Woo glad you got a high :) Do you think you'll ovulate today then? How exciting!
I had a lovely weekend thanks, af has gone now and I'm on cd6, think I'll start using my opks from cd10 as my cycles are getting shorter so I think I may ovulate earlier than last cycle. I am hoping for cd16 to get me back to 29 day cycles!
Xxx

Yay, fx for a short cycle.

I got another positive this morning with a cb smiley (3 days in a row so far) but it was alot lighter than yesterday. I think it will be negative this afternoon. If I ov, it'll probably be today or tomorrow. Feeling a tinsy bit optimistic despite the 13mm follie last week, lol x

Well that was 5 days ago now so you've had time for your follies to grow, I would be optimistic too :) xxx

I figure it could of had a growth spurt and I haven't ever had 3 days of positive opks. Hoping we timed the bding okay. I was so fed up and it's really uncomfortable with clomid (sorry tmi), that we only started again when I got my first positive.

Glad you had a good weekend too x

I'm sure you will have timed it perfectly ;-)
I have my fx'd tight for you! :)
ok so I don't really know what's going on with my body today.... EWCM and cramps on the right side???? Cd6, what the hell?
I only got off my period this morning!!!! Xx

Ooh sounds interesting, you could be oving really early!

I thought I'd share my lines. The top one was Monday afternoon, then Tuesday, then this morning and finally this afternoon which was a negative (all the rest although faded were positive). I've been getting a lot of pain in my right side so hopefully it means I ov'd! X

https://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l632/Carhar/99f2db6d.jpg

Oooo they're really good lines even after fading!
Well exciting!

I think I might use an opk to see how dark it is? Xxx

The Tuesday one had lovely bright blue matching lines. So exciting.

Yay, do it, do it do it.... You know I love a test! X

Hahaha phew I'm not ovulating! Although it may be coming soon as my 2nd line isn't reeeeally light like it usually is! Looks like I'll be testing from now Haha!

https://i858.photobucket.com/albums/ab150/harrietrostron/c41bc672.jpg

Crap picture I know! I better start temping again! X

It's def showing something worth testing again soon. Fx for an early ov x

Yeah hopefully :) i hope you get a temp rise tomorrow!

my doctor is referring me this week to the gynaecologist for the camera, I just want to know what's wrong now, it's driving me crazy!
I've been off the pill for 11 months now, I thought I would have got pregnant in that time frame!
Especially after 5 months of charting and opks :-( oh well, good things come to those who wait x

Well at least you'll get intimate with your uterus! You'll probably be able to see as they're using it.

I've not had it done, but I'm sure it won't hurt.

Hello :wave: 7 months of religiously poas and charting... Nothing, lol. I suppose it's different for everyone x

We so deserves bfps soon!!!! Lol or we may go insane!

Ooo I can't wait to get intimate with my uterus :p xxx

Ooo I'm putting my mums wedding pics up so her friend in oz can see so thought I would share a pic of my bmaid dress - it was TIGHT!!!!

https://i858.photobucket.com/albums/ab150/harrietrostron/0c84720e.jpg
X

It's gorgeous! There's nothing of you. You have tiny waist! I wish I had your figure. I'm getting onto a size 14! Eek!

I love your hair, would love to do something like that for my OH's sisters wedding x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->