Looking for a buddy - CD1 1st Cycle TTC#1

Temp dropped to coverline today. V fed up so decided to take a break from bnb this weekend.

Gonna try to get to see my Gp today, but it's unlikely I will be able to. I can't take all these lh surges.

Yep it definitely makes sense to have the extra money, you'll be able to do a lot more (and if you're like me spend a load on baby clothes!).

I hope you have a fantastic anniversary.

If I get a significant temp rise over over the weekend I'll let you know x

Oh no! This TTC can be so disheartening, I know how you feel and hope you Feel better soon :-(

I've had a temp drop today too so it looks like I'm not pg!

Xxx

I hope you're okay. Any news?

Had a small temp increase this morning, but haven't been feeling great over the last couple of days so still waiting to ov.

Arch. Got the cbfm yesterday but have to wait til cd1 to use it. Would really recommend taking charge of your fertility in helping you undestand your cycles x

Hey! Hope you've had a good weekend.
No news had 2 temp drops but then a rise today, I'm hoping af comes tomorrow!
Fx'd you ov soon!!

I may just invest in it, seeing as I haven't a clue what my body is doing. I'm trying to not letting it bother me at the moment and it's working so far! X

How was your anniversary? Did you do anything nice?

I hate to say this as I keep asking but have you done a hpt? Glad you're more relaxed, I'm trying to be the same.

Fx for your af tomorrow x

It was really really nice thanks, I cooked lobster and got 3 bunches of flowers and a huge selection of penny sweets (I have an addiction).

Did you have a nice weekend?

Not since last week but with my temp drops I didn't see a point in testing.

Has your temp drop ruled out ovulation then? I've seen temp drops but ovulation has still occurred.

Xx

Aww that's lovely. I'm veggie but totally addicted to pick n mix so pretend it doesn't contain gelatin, bad I know!

Weekend was good thanks, but went far too quickly.

If you have a spare hpt give it ago. A temp drop and a second increase has meant pregnancy and you did say your family are super fertile.

Here's my chart, let me know your thoughts... I'm not holding up much hope but not completely ruled ov out if my temp increases. https://emob1127.photobucket.com/albums/l632/Carhar/162b28be.jpg?t=1297598122

That deffo looks like ovulation to me! A lot of charts in the chart gallery don't have 3 rises and end up with pregnancy so I would stay positive if I was you!
Well I had a super massive nosebleed at 5am this morning so forgot all about testing and fmu so if af doesn't show today I'll test tomorrow! Bloody nosebleed meant my temp won't be accurate too :-( xx
I have got af cramps though.

Argh! Temp dropped back again. Nevermind.

I hope you're okay.

Looking forward to the results of your hpt x

Who knew getting pregnant would be this hard :-( I can't believe your temp dropped again, our bodies keep playing tricks on us!

I think AF will possibly arrive before I have chance to take a HPT. Oh well.

We'll just have to console ourselves with pick n mix :)

Xx

Who knew getting pregnant would be this hard :-( I can't believe your temp dropped again, our bodies keep playing tricks on us!

I think AF will possibly arrive before I have chance to take a HPT. Oh well.

We'll just have to console ourselves with pick n mix :)

Xx

Lol, sounds like a plan.

Well at least you'll know where you are if you get your af.

I keep wondering if I did have a chemical in Dec which brought my af forward in Jan and if I will ever ov any time soon. I had 2 faint pos one day after other then spotting for 3 days then af. I don't usually have spotting for so long before af. It could have been cos it had been awhile since last af.

Hope your af or bfp arrives soon x

That could have been a possibility :-( it's strange to get a positive and then spotting straight after. But then again I don't have the best knowledge. It doesn't explain your positive opk last week though, can you get random surges without ovulation?

I tested today, bfn! I also see no sign of af. Annoys me a bit but I guess there's nothing I can do about it. I think af will be here soon I just have to stay positive. Xx

I thought you were waiting til tomorrow! You should try with fmu.

Yep, you can get surges of lh and not release an egg. It seems to happen a lot to me.

Hope you had a good day.

Fx for something, lol x

I couldn't resist testing on valentines day! I've run out of tests now!

That's awful, there's still so much I don't know about TTC :-(

I can see af never coming now it feels like ages ago (I suppose it was last year!!)
All I want to do is get on with trying and for the first time I'm my life my body is tricking me, it doesn't seem fair! How's your temp today? Mines up, down, up down at the mo!

Xx

Whoop whoop .2 increase on my temp. Tried to find a line on a hpt today as 8dpo if did ov, no such luck!

I really think your Gp should give you something to bring on your af. X

Yayyy well happy for you!!!!! :)
Lol I was the same at 8dpo!

I think I'll use an opk tonight just to rule it out.

I'm still having cramps so dh is worried there's something wrong with me. I might call to docs if af hasn't arrived tomorrow! It's strange because I've Bern convinced for the past 4 days that today's the day but it hasn't been :-(

X

You really should get checked out that much cramping cannot be good. :hugs:

How's your chart looking?

Feel like I've cursed you with my irregular cycles!

I just need to see my temp stay up now fx. I probably just ov'd and missed it with my luck!

You should call your dr today, let me know how you get on x

https://i858.photobucket.com/albums/ab150/harrietrostron/f2a02286.jpg
Yesterday's is probably inaccurate as I was up with nose bleeds an hour before!

If I ovulated yesterday and missed it I'll kick myself!
Can you interpret my chart at all?

I gave increased cm today?! WTF!

Xx

Wrong chart!!!!!
https://i858.photobucket.com/albums/ab150/harrietrostron/5af752cc.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member