Looking for a buddy - CD1 1st Cycle TTC#1

I hope you feel better soon :hugs:

I brought some baby aspirin today as I get quite a few clots in my af (sorry tmi). I figure that it may help for a sticky bfp. I felt like my body was trying to reject the pregnancy. It's really weird and hard to explain as I was having pregnancy and af symptoms at the same time.

I hope the baby aspirin helps, but I'm not sure when to start taking it. I'll def wait til I finished the clomid.

Fx for a temp Inc tomorrow x

What does baby aspirin do? Sorry I am rubbish I know.

What do you think I should start taking when AF arrives; Agnus Castus or Soy? I don't know which would be best. Xx

Baby aspirin helps improve blood flow to the uterus and prevent clotting by thinning the blood. Some say it prevents mc.

Def soy, as vitex tastes disgusting and did very little for me. You're welcome to the unopened bottle I have of it if you want it. Yuck!

Xxx

Lol I think I'll go with soy then hahaha :haha:

Oh right I never knew that! Learn something new everyday!

My opk is negative now, I feel ill but I am pretending I feel fine so we can bd tonight in case I haven't o'd yet lol!!! Xx

Lol, just reminded of the friends episode where Monica was sick.

Googled loads on preventing mc and there's lots of women who've taken it currently pregnant. Quite excited about it, but you can only get it over the counter.

Def stick to soy xxx

Lol - that is so me right now!!

I am so angry I'm ill and can't trust my bbt!

Thats really good - I really hope it works for you :)
Xx

There's a good chance you did ov with the positive opk and Inc temps.

I hate trying to work out if I ov'd now I just go with whatever my cbfm tells me. You really should get one. So much easier x

I think I'm going to get one! This is doing my head in!
Well seeing as I had a positive opk yday, ewcm still this am and a temp drop I can't rule out O day bring today! Managed to get DH in the sack lol

He knows I'm ill, afterwards he said 'want me to get you a lemsip?' lol x

I think I have ovulated!!!! :)

I just don't know if it was Saturday or Tuesday! My bases weren't covered amazingly (Wednesday, Friday and Tuesday) but not too bad considering I have been ill.

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Yay!!!!!!! :yipee:

Found a cheap cbfm on ebay whilst looking for smilies. I'll pm you the details if your interested x

:)

Ace please do, I really want one! How are you this morning? Any sign of impending ov? Xx

No nowhere near yet. I've still got 2 more clomid's to take today and tomorrow.

Hopefully, I'll ov by cd21. I'm quite excited as I found out baby aspirin is really good with clomid and cam be taken at the same time. I started taking it this morning.

Will pm you now x

That's good, I really hope it helps you!

I'm that ecstatic that I have possibly Ov'd I am already excited for getting my cycles back to normal with soy next time as this time I O'd 6 or 9 days after taking my last dose (depending on which day you class as O day)

This is going to make the TWW much easier as I'm actually looking forward to next cycle! :)

I have bid on that cbfm thanks (it's on dh's eBay account, I hope he doesn't log in lol)

So if you O on cd21 I will be on cd1 - could our cycles be further apart?!! Lol

Xxx

Fx you get it as I really think you'll get your bfp quickly with it.

Soy is meant to be like clomid and they say on clomid you ov within 10 days of the last pill. I'm gladyoh found something that worked. My ov was also pretty strong with soy.

Hopefully there won't be another cycle.

I know our cycles are about a separate as they can get. Fx for an early ov so I can join you in the tww. I've been getting af symptoms so I'm not sure what's going on! X

I hope I get it, it would stop all this confusion :)

AF symptoms could be the soy, I got AF symptoms after I stopped taking it.

xx

Oh maybe. Feel really bloated, but it could be the cake!

I hope I don't have a long dragged out cycle because of the mc. I've done ic opks the last 2 days and tonights does seem a fraction darker. Basically you don't have to squint to see the line x

I think you should be OK with taking clomid and soy!! :)

Darker is good, I think you'll ov before cd21! xx

I hope so I'm getting ov twinges really close to my hips on both sides. I hope I haven't caused a cyst. I was scanned last month and there wasn't anything, so hopefully it's my body trying to do something useful.

Are you going to test or see what happens? X

That's where I get all my twinges and I don't know why.

I feel it all on my knicker line close to my hips every cycle. I don't have any cysts so I can only assume it's something to do with pre-ov?

I don't know, I'd quite like to wait until AF is due and test on 16th August but I highly doubt I will be able to wait.

I really hope this TWW doesn't make me crazy, I am trying to keep in my head that my egg probably wasn't fertilised so why symptom spot.

xx

I felt better for not testing (with a hpt) as I get obsessed.

Just keep yourself busy in the tww or you may just go mad xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->