Looking for a buddy - CD1 1st Cycle TTC#1

I am going to make sure I am uber busy over the next 2 weeks! :) x

I think you did! You're still above coverline and plenty of women have erratic temps in their tww.

I know how you feel not knowing if you ov'd :hugs:

Fx you get an increase tomorrow xxx

I just really feel like I haven't, I never get such a low temp in the TWW :(

It's so rubbish! If I don't get an increase tomorrow I am taking the noresthisterone. :(

How are you? Xx

Please don't rush into it as it could increase.

I'm ok used my first stick on the cbfm today. Was excited when it asked me for one. Sad I know! Xxx

I wont, I will wait and see what happens! :)

Lol I think I would be the same! 2.5 days left until the one on eBay ends! Xx

I hope you get it! They make life so much easier but you still have to temp to confirm ov.

Yay for waiting!

I've been getting weird almost pg symptoms. Loads of bloating and weird pulling sensations. I hope I'm just gearing up for oving xxx

I hope these are good signs for you :)

I'm just going to make sure we bd every other day to make sure we don't miss it if I haven't ov'd yet! Xxx

Any news?

I'm still low fertility on my cbfm. Hopefully I'll get a high soon and a peak quickly afterwards x

My temps are pre-ov! I'm ok though, decided to go on the pill for a month to sort my hormones out. I'm going to call my doc today.

Hope you get a high tomorrow! Xxxx

I'm fine, I knew I hadn't Ov'd. My opk is still positive so something's clearly not right in the hormone department lol

I am optimistic :)

Have you tested with a hpt?

Seems weird you'd still have a positive opk still xxx

No but look how low my temps are! It's the soy I think! Xx

I have an appt at 4:20 with my doctor! :) xx

The doc gave me the pill but said it's up to me if I take it or not as it could perpetuate the problem. He suggested taking the norethisterone as my last cycle was normal it could just be an anovulatory cycle this time.

I'm now taking noresthisterone and will take soy when my period starts! If it drags on past day 30 without ov I will go on the pill! Xx

Yay! I'm glad you're not going on the pill.

You can start soy normally then it will hopefully get you oving again x

Fx'd it will get my cycles back to normal! Just got to win that cbfm now! :)

I hope you do win it!

Got really excited as my cm is starting to change. I'm still a way off from ewcm but it's all good! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->