Looking for a buddy - CD1 1st Cycle TTC#1

I'm sure it'll be fine, just stay away from the jacuzzi jets, lol.

I'm moping a bit today. I think I need a slap to snap me out of it. Argh, I'm annoying myself! Xxx

:hugs: it's understandable! Don't beat yourself up about it.

I steered clear of the jets :) it was lovely! Xx

Hi

We went to a wedding last night and I drank too much so my temp is sky high but I think its alcohol related. I'm not sure. :S feel rough today! :(

How are you? Xx

Lol, I'm sure it's just cos you've ov'd.

I'm okay today, I did a frer this morning as my bbs were really hurting yesterday. It was negative, but it put closure on it. I've been thinking maybe there's something there because of all the symptoms and theic hpts not really working for me. I also threw away my positive tests. I just need to move on.

I wanted to do clomid this cycle but my oh said no way. Tempted to sneak them, but I know he'd be severely peed off. If I'm going to take them I'll just tell him.

On a good note I've almost stopped bleeding x

I'm glad you've stopped bleeding and have closure! :hugs:

Have you made a decision on the clomid? What are the reasons not to take it?

I was sick today! I don't usually drink so can't handle it, I think that's why I got the high temp! I've probably delayed it now! Xx

Oh no! I hope you're feeling better now. You obviously had a good time, lol x

Told my family today. Wasn't sure if I would but ended up having to as I got a bit upset. Feel so much better for it.

Decided to take clomid. Figured we might as well try it, but only taking 50mg. My OH came to see my reasoning, lol. If I screw my cycle up, I screw it up. I've always got the norethisterone. I just can't sit around hoping I might ov! Xxx

I feel really odd today, I have The worst sore throat ever!
I've had another relatively high temp, maybe I did ovulate on sat! I had brown spotting on Sunday and red spotting on Friday!

I don't think we're in with a chance though as we only dtd on Friday and I went to the spa on sat and probably killed all his sperm in the steam room!

Fx'd the clomid works for you :) I'm going to try soy again next cycle! Xxx

It sounds like you ov'd. You never know it only takes one :spermy: to make a baby. Plus you kept your legs up for ages.

I think soy's great. Bit worried I may have stimulate my ovaries as I took 160mg soy 2-4 and now 50mg clomid 5-9. I just have to wait and see.

Starting to get exited again about ttc. Last week I didn't ever think I would xxx

I would love to catch the egg, I can't see it happening but I won't complain as at least I now know that soy works for me :)

I've heard good things about soy and clomid together so fx'd!!! :)

Yay I'm glad you're excited! You've been so strong through all of this! Xx

Yay I'm pleased soy works.

I'm getting twinges at the mo, but it's way too early.

Thanks, I don't feel like I've been strong. You should have seen my Weds/Thurs I was a complete mess x

I have bags of energy tonight, pregnancy hormone has definitely all gone, yay!

I feel I can do a circuit. I wish I felt like this all the time.

Seen your chart, it's def an omg increase! X

Yay! Glad you're feeling good! :)

I don't think I've ovulated, I'm ill so think I have a fever, my opk is still positive and I have red ewcm! Hmmm xxx

Got my crosshairs but pretty sure they will be taken off me tomorrow! Xx

Yay for the cross hairs! Loads of women have temp dips 3dpo. I have my fx for an Inc tomorrow x

I just feel like it hasn't happened but we will see. I honestly feel like it could happen soon I don't know why. Maybe it's women's intuition ! Xx

You don't know that. Tomorrow should give you a good indication.

Had a strange day today as work put a few people at risk of redundancy in our office. Fortunately I wasn't affected but I feel terrible for those who were. Particularly worried as my manager now knows we're ttc xxx

I guess we shall see tomorrow but I have such a bad cold I can't trust my temps!

Oh no!!! I'm sure you'll be fine but I know how stressful it can be, I know a few people going through it at the moment! :( :hugs:

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->