Looking for a buddy - CD1 1st Cycle TTC#1

Been watching Gavin and Stacey. Cheered me up no end even tho it was Nessa giving birth episode pmsl.

I'm 5 years behind everyone else. xxx

I love Gavin and Stacey! :) got my blood taken today but I won't get the results for 3 MONTHS!!! xx

They are testing progesterone, oestrogen, FSH, LH, prolactin and testosterone. He said that way it will test for pcos and a hormonal imbalance.

It's 3 months because that's when my next appointment is. He wanted to give me time to see if my cycles start to settle. X

I've heard others say that. I think it depends on where you are in the uk to how long it takes.

Started soy tonight, I'm taking 160mg, but might increase to 200mg for the last two days x

I Increased to 200mg for the last 2 days too.
Ive not got a positive opk yet, I wonder how long it's going to take!?

How are you feeling physically? Xx

I'm feeling good about it though because he said he'd refer me to FS if I'm not pregnant by the end of the year :) x

TBH I feel physically exhausted. I went to bed at 8.30 yesterday and I am just about dead on my feet. I still keep getting symptoms like my sense of smell is enhanced and bbs are sore. Not the same level so I suppose it's slowly going. It stance as usually all my symptoms go as soon as my af started.

I'm really pleased they will refer you, but really hope you won't need it! I think your bfp will be here soon. You just need your body to play ball and ovulate xxx

:hugs: go get some rest! I was reading tcoyf today and it was saying that although it's absolutely awful to experience a mc you know for the future that you have good cm, dh's sperm can get up there, your egg can get to the uterus so you have got the hard parts covered. And you know what symptoms to expect in your tww :hugs: I hope you're ok!! :hugs:

Tell me about it, I feel like shouting at my abdomen!
Last cycle was a beautiful 33 days! Got damn I will more than double it this cycle! X

I feel better that I know it's possible, but April 1 will be hard if I'm not pregnant by then. Fx we both are.

My OH said this morning that it took us 6 cycles which is normal. I just hope it doesn't take another 6!

I feel like shouting at your abdomen too! Long cycles are so frustrating xxx

I'm sure you will be pregnant by April!!

6 cycles is good, I have a feeling it will happen soon for you! :)

It is frustrating but it's helped us calm down about it all! We can't get enough at the moment lol xx

https://i858.photobucket.com/albums/ab150/harrietrostron/5758e601.jpg

I got this an hour ago and just fitted in a quick bd lol x

I've run out of smilies :( Would you count that as positive? Xx

Well aside from being suspended by your ankles you've done all you can!

How are your temps? Xxx

No increase in temp today but my opk is still positive so hopefully it will happen within the next few days. :)

The only thing that's concerning me is that I am going to a spa today and will be in a sauna, steam room and jacuzzi - do you think it will affect my chances?

How are you today?

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"