Looking for a buddy - CD1 1st Cycle TTC#1

It's still low but the line is getting darker. Hopefully I'll get a high either tomorrow or Monday. I'm not sure when I'll get peak as I had 15 highs before I got peak.

There's a buy it now cbfm on eBay for £38 if you don't get yours x

Hope you're okay.

Got peak on my cbfm yesterday, but still a way off from peak x

Hey

YAY :happydance: Get to bed lol

I'm good thanks, day 3 of norethisterone :) nothing interesting to report - so boring lol xxx

Are you still taking notethisterone?

Still no sign of ovulation, bored, bored, bored! I hate waiting as you can probably tell, lol.

Got my OH's sisters wedding Saturday. I hope I ov before then as I don't fancy taking my cbfm with me xxx

Hey! Last day today :) yay!!!

Hurry up ov!!! Lol are you staying over?
We're looking an emigrating to NZ which we've been thinking of for a while. We are going to submit an expression of interest and if we are picked ttc will have to be put on hold. Xxx

Yay for the last pill!

How exciting! I looked into emigrating a few years back to either Australia or NZ but my OH didn't want to go. We had enough points as both our jobs were on their priority list. I would still go but he refused to consider Australia because of the spiders.

I hope you get through, I'm sure with your job you won't have any problems xxx

Well emigrating is delayed because of DH's job. I don't mind though. :)

Just won a cbfm on eBay but it's Belfast and 2nd class which means I won't have it for cd1 :(

Xx

You don't need to start your cbfm on cd1 as you can start it 5 or 6 days in to your cycle. It won't ask for sticks for a bit. Have you got some sticks? Amazon's the best value.

Sorry emigration has been delayed at least you can continue ttc.

I feel like my af is going to arrive soon. I think my cycles are severely messed up (even more than normal) xxx

Oh that's ok then :) the only thing that bothers me is it says for 42 day cycles and under?

Thanks for the tip, I'll order some now.
Do you think I should take 200mg soy per day this time? I really want a normal cycle!

Is your cbfm still saying high? I really hope you ov soon! Xxx

It is meant for shorter cycles but I did get a positive at cd25.

It's up to you re soy perhaps you should slowing Inc them again?

I think it took me 4-5 after stopping norethisterone to get my af.

Yep still high on cbfm and my line was a little darker, but I haven't got enough cm yet x

I hope you ov soon, it sounds like you're edging closer!
I think I will do the gradual increase again!

Xx

Morning! Are you getting close to O yet?

I'm on CD1 FINALLY!!!! what days would you recommend taking soy? X

Yay, cd1 at last for you. My dr recommends clomid cd2-6 and I got my bfp taking it then so I'd recommend it too.

Still no sign of ov. Def increase in cm so hopefully not too long away xxx

Yay keep bd'ing! I hope you catch the egg!

I am spotting but my period pains are excruciating,do I class today as cd1 or not? I'm so confused lol xxx

Aww I'm sorry, it's probably because it's been so long :hugs:

I class cd1 from ehen you wipe enought to show on your undies x

I think tomorrow will be cd1, this pain is unbearable WITH my mefenamic acid! I hope it doesn't last all day tomorrow too! I'm so bloated I look 5 months pregnant lol! :)

Is your cbfm still showing high? Xx

That's awful I hope you feel better soon x

Still only high on my cbfm. It's rubbish, I'm not sure I'll ov as I think the mc has messedmy body up more than normal xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->