Looking for a buddy - CD1 1st Cycle TTC#1

:hugs: it's just not fair is it!! :(

No period for me today even though I was up all night with cramps x

That's rubbish! Still no sign of ov for me. I think this cycle could be a bit of a washout xxx

:hugs: praying for your peak tomorrow!

My temp is 37.1, AF doesn't even seem close today but it's weird because the pains were the worst!! Xxx

I know, it's constantly 'nothing happening here' for both of us lol
Feeling depressed now, I finished taking the norethisterone last Tuesday!!! :(
I'm feeling so depressed that even though my cbfm arrived today I went to the chemist and picked up my bcp! I am half tempted to start taking it today for a month!

Xx

It can take awhile for the norethisterone to kick in. I hope your af arrives soon.

Tmi alert- I went to the loo earlier and had loads of ewcm, it was pretty gross. I wonder if I'll get peak tomorrow as the ic opk was dark but not positive xxx

I think you will definitely get a peak soon :)
I have renewed faith now! I have pretty much no lh in my system which is the first time in 2 months :) not even a hint of a second line on my opk :) xx

Still no peak! This is driving me insane!

Any sign of your af? Xxx

Booo!! No sign of AF and temp is 36.6.

My boobs are sore though.

Xx

Still no peak for me. Looks like I'm going to have to take norethisterone too unless something happens in the next week.

It's weird it hasn't worked for you and your temp is so high. Are you def not pregnant? Xxx

I don't even think I've ovulated let alone got pregnant! Having some almightily cramps today but my temp is 36.5.

When will you start norethisterone ? Xx

I ov'd cd25 last cycle so I'll probably wait til cd28 then start it if my cm hasn't increased. You may have ovulated and just not realized :test: xxx

I think that's a good idea! Hold out for a little longer!
I'm going to wait until next Tuesday and then I'll start taking bcp for a month!

I'll test tomorrow morning but I think my temp would be much higher! Xxx

Any change today?

I have had a temp drop so I'm hoping CD1 is imminent!
check it out:
https://i858.photobucket.com/albums/ab150/harrietrostron/07a16a33.jpg
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back