Looking for a buddy - CD1 1st Cycle TTC#1

My temps have increased over the past couple of days from 36.5 Wednesday, 36.7 yesterday and 36.8 today. I'm really confused as they're post ov temps, but I've not had a positive opk. My cm has completely dried up too.

It could just be my pcos or the mc messing up my cycle or I could have missed my surge. The last one seems unlikely as my surges normally last 2-3 days. So confused!

It does sound like your af is on her way xxx

It sounds as though you have Ov'd, that's really strange!! I guess you'll know by tomorrow's temp if you get x hairs?

I really hope AF shows today!!! Xx

CD1 CD1 CD1 - I went to the loo and it was red when I wiped 3 times so I put a tampon in and I have AF cramps. Does that sound like CD1 to you?

Xxx

Def cd1! Yay so pleased for you!

I don't think I have ov'd though, seems strange xxx

I hope your body isn't going to start playing tricks on you like mine has been! I think you'll ov soon! Xxx

No bleeding now :( decided to start taking the pill for 3 weeks and see if it changes anything xxx

AF has returned but still very light. If I get full flow by tomorrow I won't take anymore pills and I'll take soy. How are you? How are your opks looking? Xx

Still light, no cm now think it's the pcos!
Arghhh!

Hope you get proper flow tomorrow xxx

What happens next then, will they increase your dose? :hugs: hope you ov soon.

I'm pretty much full flow now, I think I'll start soy tomorrow xxx

Yay, that's great news.

I've got 100mg for 3 cycles. I just don't want to waste it and I don't think my body has gone back to normal yet. I'm just not sure what to do. I could take the norethisterone and bring on my af, but I'm not sure if it'll work if my cycle is so messed up x

Put a few days temps in and it's put me at 3dpo. I've just taken my temp 36.4. I def haven't ov'd!

It probably would work, look how messed up my cycles are and I'm full flow CD1 now. It took 10 days!

I hope you have a high temp tomorrow.
What cd should I start soy do you think? Xx

I'd recommend cd2-6. I thinks it's the standard nhs days for clomid x

Your chart looks really good! :) think positive.

Coming from me, mrs negative over here x

Temps dropped back. I should know better than to doubt the cbfm! Xxx

Still high. Just ordered more sticks.

Thinking of starting norethisterone??? X

I wouldn't blame you, you don't want to be in this limbo for a long time like I was.

Xx

Really confused!

Had an afternoon nap as exhausted and had a really sore throbbing bb all day. Those are both post ov signs for me. I might wait to check out my temps tomorrow.

I wonder if my af is on her way? X

OK that is odd and your chart looked great before today, perhaps you are really 4dpo and your getting an early dip today?

I've been reading up on soy over the past few days and numerous people have ovulated without the lh surge and the surge has come in the tww. I really think this could be the case, especially with you taking clomid too.

A lot of people say that the rise in fsh causes the follicles to grow at a rapid rate and the egg is released at the slightest increase in lh rather than the full surge. A lady I was talking too ovulated on cd12 confirmed by temps and af arrival but her ovacue monitor didn't give her the peak until much later during her tww.

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->