Looking for a buddy due 2nd jan 2012

Puppycat....are you ok?

Hi to newbies, congrats on BFPs!!!

Jackieped- what an idiot. Clearly doesn't have a clue how to speak to women- doubling hcg is a very good sign- it's all we have at this stage!! I would be v happy with 189 at this point!!!!!
If he won't give you a scan, can you get a private one..?

Hi All and hi to newbies :wave:

Puppycat,!!!!!!! i hope you are doing ok today hunny :hug:

Jackieped - Change your Doctors, what a moron! your HCGs are wonderful,

I am petrified of even calling my Docs so I have decided not to visit the until at least 6 weeks. I am on the 'ignorance is bliss' train Lol.

AFM - Mild cramping on and off, so getting myself in a tiz, and a bit of nausea again today whoop! My temps shot up to 98.9 this am, so I am looking at that being a good sign.

Thanks ladies, I feel ok, could've done with a better nights sleep but never mind.

I'm probably going to leave you ladies carry on and wish you all :dust: and H&H 9 months. No use me sticking around and dragging you lovely ladies down - I'll look forward to seeing your birth stories in 2012 xxxxxxxx

PJ and 10th-- I know he's not trying to be a jerk, and he's very good about calling me at home to check on me or keep me informed... It's just as if the man lacks certain social skills or something! This isn't the first time he's said something dumb.

Also, he didn't deny me a scan, he just made sure to 'be real with me' ... :p

He did put me on Prometrium to hopefully give this pregnancy the boost it needs.
Anyone been on progesterone before? Experiences?

Thanks ladies, I feel ok, could've done with a better nights sleep but never mind.

I'm probably going to leave you ladies carry on and wish you all :dust: and H&H 9 months. No use me sticking around and dragging you lovely ladies down - I'll look forward to seeing your birth stories in 2012 xxxxxxxx

huge hugs hun. so sorry to see your news. :cry: see you back here soon.:flower:

:hug:

Hi :wave:

Jackie- hum, wow, talk about horrible bed side manner (ok that's an understatement.) glad you can still get a scan... i am on progesterone suppositories (GROSS!). make me so hungry and a ton of other s/e that are like pregnancy symptoms. but it is TOTALLY worth it if it helps me from having a m/c. i think i might be on it for the whole 1st tri but not sure yet. just got a refill though!

tashee- Hi :wave: welcome!

how is everyone else?

AMF, i got my second beta back. :happydance: 1st was 53, 2nd was 106m 48hrs apart!!! woohoo!!! my first scan is the day after Mother's day :cloud9:

1hopefull-- does it make ms worse? I noticed i was feeling queasy right at 4 weeks, which was already weird because usually I'm not sick until 6 weeks on the dot! But within 24 hrs of taking first Prometrium pill.... Whoa! Full -blown gross all-day-sickness! Is that the meds or just rotten luck?

Ladies : my first beta 2 days ago was 189... Today it's 440. Yeah!!

1hopefull-- does it make ms worse? I noticed i was feeling queasy right at 4 weeks, which was already weird because usually I'm not sick until 6 weeks on the dot! But within 24 hrs of taking first Prometrium pill.... Whoa! Full -blown gross all-day-sickness! Is that the meds or just rotten luck?

Congrats to you all!

If your sickness is very bad you can get tablets from your doctor. One is zofran and it is very good. I had it pumped straight into me when I was in hospital but the tablet is meant to be as good. I was also given maxolon (probably the wrong spelling) in tablet form and that worked well too x

Hi all yay I'm glad there's a group of us! Can we group name do you think? like new years newborns?? I'm lucky and haven't had any nausea yet but have have completly gone off choc (and I'm a chocoholic?!) keep poas to see my lines get darker I know I'm crazy lol going to the doctors this arvo to get my bloods done. How is everyone else holding up?
So sorry puppycat but I'm sure we'll see you next month.
Yay 4weeks 3days today!!!

Jackie- i hate progesterone. makes me so hungry, get a lot of watery discharge (sorry TMI), makes my boobs sore. but i don't think it makes me very nauseous though i don't know cause the trigger makes me nauseous. and YIPPEE for your betas! those are great numbers!

tasheetravels- i like your name for the group! and yes, yippee to 4+3!

Kendra-- welcome!! How ya feeling?
1hopefull-- wow! I'm glad to understand why I am so HUNGRY!!! It stinks because I am starving but barfy at the same time. :-(
Sequeena- if it gets to where I can't keep anything down, I'll resort to Zofran ;-)
Tashee- new years newborns-- cute!! :)

hi there this is my first time on this site and posting a reply i just found out am pregnant and my due date is 01/01/12 would be great to be able to chat with someone who is going through the same and to be due around the same time is cool.

katiekittykat- beta is short for betahCG which is the hormone produced by the embryo and is what the HPTs pick up. fertility patients routinely get beta tests done. they are a quantitative test vs the qualitative yes or no you get from the HPT. you want the number to double roughly every 48hrs. if things are not progressing that way in CAN indicated ectopic pregnancy or pending m/c.

preggersno2- welcome! :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->