Looking for a buddy/friend?!

I'm starting to get hopeful and I think DH is too AF hasn't shown up last night or this morning but the day is still young not gonna put all my eggs in one basket yet prolly will test later today if DH remembers to get a test.

Down side I now have an allergic reactions to a new body soap I was using right in my groan sorry if its tmi but its driving me batty!!! I had having so many allergies!!!!

Does your cycle vary usually? I think I would have tested this morning if I were you. I'm sorry you're not feeling well, and def sorry about the body wash thing, lol.

My AF is so weird this month. No cramps, really light and I feel like it's going to be short too. Too bad that doesn't get me any closer to ov day. I'm surprised I'm not more upset about not being pg this month. Bring on a June baby!

June is good month it always seems to be the time to bring a baby into the world!! and no my cycle doesn't really vary, I'm either a day early, on time or get in the middle of the night or when I wake up the next day. I prolly test sometime today if it doesn't show up, I just gotta wait for DH to come home on his lunch to tell him to get a test and then around 6pm when he gets off work!! I'm so nervous I hope it doesn't show up but I don't want to put too much into it and it does and im really disappointed and sad

And yes sorry about the bodywash info! I just had to share! Its so horrible I know have sensitive skin but it just smelled so good and I wanted to try it, momma always told me to stick to what I know! lol

Oh keep us posted good luck and baby dust! im thinking of going to Doctors but im nervous! x

Dh said hed go to the doctors first if I wanted him too! But I think I'd want to know just in case so I'd be nervous too!!!

Im scared incase they dont take me seriously? Or incase i scare my OH? Or if im being stupid and over reacting? I just dont want to wait and find out that there is a problem or reason if that makes sense so id rather go and find out? n hopefully fingers crossed it will all go well! x

I tthink its only natural to feel that way make them take you seriously its your body and you want to know what's up they have to tools to give the answers fingers crossed all goes well also!!,

Thank you! I just feel daft incase im being silly? But id rather be safe than sorry? x

No af got me unless its super light not going to test I updated my journal lol I had a good cry dh held me told me wed try a little longer before going to the doctors

I've been thinking of a new way to tackle ttc lol I've tried OPK but im a bit forgetful and I was thinking of charting bbt but I wake up and way different when my DH doesn't work or his work hours change a bit so its hardly ever the same time. Maybe I should start taking vitamins its just hard cause I will start them and then forget to take them. We've tried pre-seed for 2 cycles just trying to think of a plan for this cycle or the next. Have no idea!! Any advice? lol

I started taking folic acid before I stopped my pill. I have missed a few days here n there! Why dont you take it at another time rather than morning if you wake up at different times? and set an alarm which is your vitamin etc alarm or mark it in a diary everyday when u take it or keep it somewhere ull see it to jog your memory? I booked an appointment with the Doctor today? Im nervous but I hope it helps?! x

I might start taking that wasn't sure if i had to start anything else besides that. I'm take to DH tonight and see if he has any ideas also. And Good luck with the Doctor! Try to be nervous I know its hard but think positive! I hope you hear good news! fingers crossed xx for ya!!!

Im just worried incase they think im daft and do nothing? But im going to try and explain all the reasons why im concerned and im hoping I can get some tests becasue I just want to know incase im not ovulating even?
If you come up with any ideas you will have to share them? Im not sure what else to take but I know that folic acid is advised before and up to 12 weeks of pregnancy at least! x

I've been wondering the same thing, if there was something else I could take other than folic acid. Charting bbt didn't work for me either. My schedule varies so much and I hated the idea of waking to alarm and going back to sleep, just to get it at the same time each day. Also, when I was taking it I found it difficult to see any pattern or interpret. I'm hoping to try opk's next month if it doesn't work this month.

I hope the doctor takes your concerns seriously. If I've learned anything from this site it's that far more ppl have problems with fertility than I ever realized. While I certainly hope that nothing is affecting you or your husband, it's better to get to the bottom of it now. Do you have specific concerns? O

I might try OPK's again to see not sure if i'll start them this cycle or next. I talked to DH and he likes the idea of vitamins since I already have some trouble with my immune system he wants to vitamin me up it seems lol this is cycle 9 or 10 we've been TTC. I've been reading up on vitamins not sure if I just want to take folic acid or a multivitamin, or just go ahead and start taking a prenatal vitamin. I've going to read up on some fertility boosting teas or something close to it. We're also going to change up our BD'ing patterns probably every other day till around OV then once a day for a few days. I wanted to try and keep it as natural as possible until a little over a year and then do a check up to see if anything is up. DH feels as if its his fault as he is older than me. But I can't help but think its me as I've had a history of some health problems, I was born premature and I have serve allergies, immune system isn't the best, and I have slight amenia. I read depression can also some what factor fertility not sure how true that is but I'm trying not to let me get me even more down if so!!

DH is up for anything I want to try and he told me when the year mark of trying comes and if the doctors do find reasons why we can't have a baby natural or with medications he said he would look into other options no matter the price. He is so supporting in all of this. We just talk about options for later down the road but thats a long way off!!

on a lighter note!!

We are trying to get a boxer puppy!!!! A lady at his job is waiting on her boxer to have a litter and asked him if he wanted one and he said yes. I'm so happy about that I hope she does keep her word and lets us pick one! I have 2 dogs and a cat! which they are my babies! Which if she does it could be the oct or nov when we get one. If not he said we could adopt one.

Yeah I have specific concerns! I know what you mean this site really opens your eyes up to things and you realise how lucky some people are! I hope they take me seriously?! We shall see?
Aww nice news about the puppy!
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"