Looking for a buddy who logs in a lot :)

I looked at your charts and I don't see ovulation in either. This one there is still time, it may be late. But it does look like the last one was anovulatory. :(

Aayla- thank you for looking! I'm keeping positive this month. But prepared for the worst.

Ugh. Mrsgreen I'm sorry. Yes, stay optimistic!

When I really think about, I honestly don't know if I'm actually ovulating either. I just assume I am by just how I feel and the different stages of CM. That was totally reliable before but maybe it's not now... :/

Mrsgreen... :hugs: I agree with Aayla! Show your charts to the docs. There is a lot that can be tried :flow:

my fitbit report: I did have a spike in RHR with O, then it fell with a sharp dip right around implantation and has been hovering around my normal RHR ever since, declining slightly everyday. I think based on the spike, O might have been one day later than I had thought it was based on CM.

I think RHR increase as a symptom to monitor might work for some women but not others. I wish I had more data to see if there's a different pattern most months. I notice some women who don't have increased RHR are getting a little freaked out that so many other women are getting it. I've tried to reassure them. I'm glad I'm in a positive place right now in my own head, cause I can see why it could be worrisome. I think it's really just something that starts for some early and for others it's later on. For me, I think the cardio I've been doing lately has lowered my RHR more than hormones might have increased it. I do notice that my heart rate goes up during exertion more than before. Last time, my spin instructor knew I was pregnant a week before I did because I was more flushed during class than normal.

TC - if you aren't temping I highly suggest you do. It's the only way to know for sure (other than progesterone tests). CM can be very decieving. I don't have a lot of ewcm that is noticeable but I ovulate. It's why I use preseed.

I wish I was temping this month, but I am pretty sure my cats stole my thermometer. I have a cat that has been stealing stuff but I can never find it. She stole one of my bras. eventually she gave it back, to my hubby :haha:

Lol that's so funny about your cat! Cats have such personalities I love it.

Aayla, that cracked me up so hard about your cat. And I thought mine was naughty! lol You need to find that stash spot :haha:

Can anyone explain chart to me and how you do it? Like do you stick the thermometer in ur vag? Im clueless

Can anyone explain chart to me and how you do it? Like do you stick the thermometer in ur vag? Im clueless

Essentially it's this
1) download fertility friend app
2) pick the time you most regularly get up. That's when you have to temp every day. So you may need a temp alarm
3) buy a basal body temperature thermometer - they measure temp to two decimal places which is MUCH more accurate
4) temp as soon as you wake up - pre pee, pre standing up. Can be done orally or vaginally, doesn't make a huge difference
5) record whatever temperature you get, regardless of if it doesn't look right. Never repeat at temperature

Hi everyone. Sorry I've been MIA. Been feeling a bit down. Oh well. New month, new hopes :flower:

It will possibly be my last natural cycle before trying clomid again so fingers crossed.

I've tried temping this cycle. Would you girls say I've ovulated? We're supposed to be :sex: tonight and I really can't be bothered :wacko:

Attachments

• chartgraph_module.png
    chartgraph_module.png
    10.7 KB · Views: 4
Hi everyone. Sorry I've been MIA. Been feeling a bit down. Oh well. New month, new hopes :flower:

It will possibly be my last natural cycle before trying clomid again so fingers crossed.

I've tried temping this cycle. Would you girls say I've ovulated? We're supposed to be :sex: tonight and I really can't be bothered :wacko:

Possibly but you should really temp from day 1 if you're wanting to see a clear pattern

I know, but my temps when I'm on my period are always erratic so I never bother

Essentially it's this
1) download fertility friend app
2) pick the time you most regularly get up. That's when you have to temp every day. So you may need a temp alarm
3) buy a basal body temperature thermometer - they measure temp to two decimal places which is MUCH more accurate
4) temp as soon as you wake up - pre pee, pre standing up. Can be done orally or vaginally, doesn't make a huge difference
5) record whatever temperature you get, regardless of if it doesn't look right. Never repeat at temperature

Thank you so much !!!

Jasmine- km did an amazing job explaining the only thing I will add is I suggest temping vaginally if you sleep with your mouth open or have been known too. They make temps really erratic. I sleep with my mouth open so I temp vaginally.

I don't see a clear shift unfortunately. So I would have to say no. At least on paper. It's possible you did but unless you get progesterone test there is no clear way of knowing. I once had a cycle where there was no real shift but I ovulated. But my progesterone was low that month so it likely didn't show on my chart.

How's everyone doing? It's been quite these last few days!

CD7 here do nothing exciting going on. Have a kidney infection (they think) after they ruled out an ectopic with a pregnancy test (like I hadn't already done one)
Feeling pretty miserable about the whole baby thing at the moment

cd15. I should ovulate very soon. either cd 17,18 or 19. I used to be right on schedule on cd 17 but after the mc it shifted to cd19. Last cycle i didn't temp or use opk's so I'm not sure when I did. i put it at cd18 just to put it in the middle of my possible days. I am using opk's now as I lost my thermometer (or one of my cats stole it) so I will have more of an idea when I will.

I'm getting excited because this is it. In 5 days I will be in my TWW and by then it is out of my hands.

I'm sorry km. I had a kidney infection before and it's miserably painful. I'm sorry. Good news is the meds they gave me started working quickly. Hope you feel better soon.

Ttc sucks. Especially that first week and a half. Hugs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->