Looking for a buddy who logs in a lot :)

I tested last night totally got a BFN I knew it might be to early but now I feel really doubtful that I will get a BFP :(

Least we are both in the same boat

Yes exactly Im aching for a another baby but I just don't think it will happen :sad2:

It will. For all of us. It hard but failing to conceive each month is better and easier to cope with than another loss. I'm aching for a baby too

Im kinda on a time limit for babies, I have the breast cancer gene and im going to have a double mastectomy but I want to finish having kids so I can breast feed again and my doctor would like me to have the surgery this summer if im not pregnant so I feel like the summer will be here before you know it and next month is my due date my :angel: baby

Aw that's an additional stress that nobody needs :( how many kids do you have at the moment?

I have one 4 year little boy

So AF came like 5 days early wtf???!!! so frustrating I though it could be implantion bleeding because it was a lot lighter than my normal AF so I have been about it online. IDK why but I have this feeling that I am pregnant but all signs are telling me im not

Jasmine- is it full on AF at this point or just spotting?

Tc- every other day up to ovulation is definantly enough!! Can't wait to see your test. I haven't ovulated since my mc in early November.

Uni-sorry you're having negative side effects for now but it's all for the baby. And will be worth it!

Jasmine- is it full on AF at this point or just spotting?

Tc- every other day up to ovulation is definantly enough!! Can't wait to see your test. I haven't ovulated since my mc in early November.

Uni-sorry you're having negative side effects for now but it's all for the baby. And will be worth it!

It started out like spotting than it got heavier now spotting again not like my regular cycle and the first day was painful when I was spotting which is not normal either. I made a doctors appointment for next week

Pain is never good. I'm sorry Hun. Hope the doc gives you some answers.

I have some little memes to share with you but I have a feeling the photos might flip and I don't know how to fix that!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 8
Number one didn't flip!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    135.1 KB · Views: 5
Going for the hat trick. This one puts all my current feelings into one sentence

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    79.6 KB · Views: 1
did a 45 min lunch work out and I dare say I enjoyed it for the first time ever I enjoyed working out I hated going initially but I wanna work out later tonight.

Wow those first two made me laugh and that third one is such a beautiful sentiment. I especially relate to wanting to slap people who say "everything happens for a reason." I'm still giggling about it five minutes later.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...nancy-after-ov-why-doesnt-everybody-know.html

I wanted to share this with you girls. It talks about using your heart rate to help determine if you're pregnant (obviously not foolproof), it's something I've never thought about before. But it'll give me something to do in this tww. :haha:

Tc- 2dpo right? I read somewhere it detets ovulation and can tell you super super early? Like heart rate never goes down after ovulation or something?

Oh wow that is super interesting! When I get home from the gym I'll check my fitbit... if true, this really revolutionizes things

Let us know uni! Would be very cool.

So it doesn't look like I ovulated. I'm getting really discouraged at this point. I didn't really even want to concieve this cycle. I just wanted to ovulate! If I don't that makes 3 cycles I didn't. Idk what to do at this point.

So it doesn't look like I ovulated. I'm getting really discouraged at this point. I didn't really even want to concieve this cycle. I just wanted to ovulate! If I don't that makes 3 cycles I didn't. Idk what to do at this point.

Definitely get in to the doctors if you don't this month

Go to the doctors. I highly recommend femara/letrozole. That is what I am on. The doc might put you on clomid but letrozole is better as it doesn't have as many side effects. Clomid also thins the lining if the uterus which is counter productive to what we need.

Thanks ladies. I just don't want to head "just keep waiting it'll happen" or "how do you know you haven't ovulated? You probably have"

This is why we temp and chart. Bring in your charts and show him. While it is possible to ovulate without a spike pattern it is rare unless you are not consistent with you time taking. I had this one month and it was proven I ovulated with a progesterone test.
But every month since that I ovulated there was a shift I could see.

This is the second month I've temped so I've neever seen a spike after ovulation. I hope it happens the next couple days so we'll see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->