Looking for a buddy who logs in a lot :)

Km I hope this is it for you!!!! That would be so amazing. I really am sending you sooooo much baby dust.

Km I hope this is it for you!!!! That would be so amazing. I really am sending you sooooo much baby dust.

I so hope so, it would be perfect

I went to see my friends newborn today. Tiny baby cuddles were awesome but it made me long for one of my own even more

I know how you feel km. We went to a bday party today. My ovaries were on fire!

Weird thing happened. Had some spotting today. The provera prevents af from happening so I am not sure what is going on.

I am going to call the doc on Monday, especially if it gets heavier. This might change my timeline.

That is weird, though my IVF friend was on provera for 10 days before hand to bring in her period (after she stopped it). But by day 5 she was spotting and full flow started day 7

That does happen sometimes. That is usually why I take it but it apparently helps with my hyperplasia. I am on day 13 of taking it. It could still be af. Sometimes if she wants to come she comes.

If she does come I would like to go on my femara and stop the provera but I have to check with the doc. They may want to do the biopsy early or just have me continuing with the meds as per usual.

I have no idea how that works but I hope everything is fine and maybe starts things sooner, if possible

Fine over here. Just waiting for my positive opk! Clomid definitely dried up my cm. I don't have much. But what I do have it turned watery today.
How about you?!

Fine over here. Just waiting for my positive opk! Clomid definitely dried up my cm. I don't have much. But what I do have it turned watery today.
How about you?!

Clomid does that to me too. Everything is very dry :blush:

Just ovulated. Managed three days - O day and the two days before. Hope it was enough

I have to go off the provera. The mood swings are terrible and I actually accused my hubby of cheating on me. never once in our 9 years together have I thought that or would even suspect it.

I'm calling the doc tomorrow. my previous RE told me to contact them if the mood swings ever got really bad. It wasn't always pleasant being on this. But there really is no need for it right now. I was only on it because we were taking a break but now that can stop. My bmi isn't down to where it needs to be for IUI so we will continue to just use femara. Maybe we won't need IUI. If in a couple of cycles it hasn't worked and my bmi is down then we will do it.

I hope so too! Can't wait to see your bfp in a few days.

Not testing until at the earliest the 17th April. I'm going to Florida at 9dpo
(12th). I'm not going to test til AF is late because
1) I am only taking one test with me
2) I want to have done all the rides and have a few cocktails before I know I'm pregnant and feel like I can't!

Km- that's a super smart idea! Can't wait to see your bfp

Aayla- I'm sorry Hun. What now in your Ttc journey?

Afm- got my positive opk today! Finally. Haven't seen one of those since my mc back in November. So I'm super excited.

Km- that's a super smart idea! Can't wait to see your bfp

Aayla- I'm sorry Hun. What now in your Ttc journey?

Afm- got my positive opk today! Finally. Haven't seen one of those since my mc back in November. So I'm super excited.

Yay! Bet this is your month too!!
At least if I don't get a BFP I will be in the happiest place on earth and can't be too sad.
If I do get it I'm def doing a Disney announcement for my DH

So much fun!
Do you also spend way too much time thinking of how you'll tell DH? I do! Lol but i think I've finally figured it out. If we get our bfp I'l going to tell our family on our anniversary.

So much fun!
Do you also spend way too much time thinking of how you'll tell DH? I do! Lol but i think I've finally figured it out. If we get our bfp I'l going to tell our family on our anniversary.

Ye I think of something pretty much every month 🙈
This month I'm going to hopefully get three sets of Micky ears with my name, his name and "little p" on them and get him to get them out of he bag

Then we will get a photo of them in together near the castle and give that to our family when we decide to tell them

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->