Looking for a buddy who logs in a lot :)

MrsGreen: Yay for positive opk! fX for you

KM: oh that would such a wonderful idea. I like the idea of waiting until you've ridden rides and stuff. At least get a little fun in. But even if you didn't I don't think you would be that sad for the reason. I would be waving at them going "enjoy the ride, I don't care cause I've got a bun in the oven!!" :haha:

AFM: our plan is for me to go straight back onto letrozole. My bmi isn't low enough yet for IUI but while I work on that we will continue with our previous way. It's not like it didn't work. We did get pregnant the one time. But I let myself go and gained a bunch of weight so I am hoping that this healthy eating and working out will fix my insides faster than my out. I am hoping that's the reason we didn't get pregnant again these past 3 cycles.

So now I just wait for af to show up. Which could be any day. I'm a bit crampy today so I am hoping it is soon. I have the pills all ready to go. I'll be temping as soon as I see consistent spotting and I am picking up some digi opks on friday.

and spotting happened tonight so af is just around the corner. Only a few more days until I start the letrozole again!

cd 1 today!! Woot Woot. Now I have to get back into the habit of taking my temp. Today I didn't because i wanted to sleep in and boy did I. I woke up at 11am. 11 hours of sleep. All this working out. I'm into week 2 and now I am feeling the soreness. Tomorrow I work so I can set my regular alarm.

Me too. My testing time is just before Mother's day (which is May 8). The earliest I will start testing is May 6. My bday is May 12 so I am hoping for a very happy birthday!

Me too. My testing time is just before Mother's day (which is May 8). The earliest I will start testing is May 6. My bday is May 12 so I am hoping for a very happy birthday!

That would be awesome

Well I am F***ing gutted. Doc said no letrozole. We must do a biopsy and get the results back so I now have to sit through this freaking cycle doing absolutely nothing. Which sucks because that means I have to go back on the provera to induce it close to the end of this cycle because it doesn't come on its own. My biopsy is on the 12th. My thought is to bypass his orders and take it anyway on cd 5-9 instead of 3-7. Not sure what the difference will be since I ovulate late anyway.

But I just don't know. I want so bad to be TTC right now, not just because I want a baby but my due date is coming up and my birthday and mother's day (all within a week of each other). Even if I wasn't pregnant at least I know I was trying. But to sit here and do nothing and then have my cycle start again just before my bday sucks.

My only positive thought with doing what the doc says is that it gives me that month to lose more weight. But I know I won't be down to IUI weight by then. That is a 50 lb loss and I won't be doing that in a month. That would be a 1.5 lb loss per day.

My mom says that I should just go ahead and do it. What if I was ovulating on my own? There is no chance of my ovulating by the time the biopsy is and so certainly no chance of being pregnant. I know that if the hyperplasia is back they will want to put me back on progesterone. Or hell..I may need a hysterectomy. Ideally that is what they wanted but I want kids.

I'm so conflicted. and mom is afraid I will lose my momentum if I just have to sit here and wait. When I get depressed it is hard to stay motivated. Right now I just want to eat ice cream and cry.

Well I am F***ing gutted. Doc said no letrozole. We must do a biopsy and get the results back so I now have to sit through this freaking cycle doing absolutely nothing. Which sucks because that means I have to go back on the provera to induce it close to the end of this cycle because it doesn't come on its own. My biopsy is on the 12th. My thought is to bypass his orders and take it anyway on cd 5-9 instead of 3-7. Not sure what the difference will be since I ovulate late anyway.

But I just don't know. I want so bad to be TTC right now, not just because I want a baby but my due date is coming up and my birthday and mother's day (all within a week of each other). Even if I wasn't pregnant at least I know I was trying. But to sit here and do nothing and then have my cycle start again just before my bday sucks.

My only positive thought with doing what the doc says is that it gives me that month to lose more weight. But I know I won't be down to IUI weight by then. That is a 50 lb loss and I won't be doing that in a month. That would be a 1.5 lb loss per day.

My mom says that I should just go ahead and do it. What if I was ovulating on my own? There is no chance of my ovulating by the time the biopsy is and so certainly no chance of being pregnant. I know that if the hyperplasia is back they will want to put me back on progesterone. Or hell..I may need a hysterectomy. Ideally that is what they wanted but I want kids.

I'm so conflicted. and mom is afraid I will lose my momentum if I just have to sit here and wait. When I get depressed it is hard to stay motivated. Right now I just want to eat ice cream and cry.

I would definitely be ignoring the doctor and doing it anyway, it's your body!

Do you have atypical changes to the cells with your hyperplasia?

yes. It gives me a 30% chance of uterine cancer if they are there. which is why they ideally want a hysterectomy. The last biopsy I had, the doc said that if it was back I was going to be referred to oncologist. But it came back fine and that was in October. I've gone one cycle without ovulating and so I am sure the hyperplasia is still gone.

yes. It gives me a 30% chance of uterine cancer if they are there. which is why they ideally want a hysterectomy. The last biopsy I had, the doc said that if it was back I was going to be referred to oncologist. But it came back fine and that was in October. I've gone one cycle without ovulating and so I am sure the hyperplasia is still gone.

Yeh I would definitely keep trying before it has chance to get back. I had cervical dysplasia with some atypical changes which thankfully has gone away on its own (or been removed by the 10 biopsies I had in 3 years). I decided last month at my smear that even if it was back I wasn't doing anything about it until I have had a baby. Then they can do what they want

That's why I was thinking to just go ahead and take the pills. I was thinking of changing the date to 5-9 so I will have only been taking them for 2 days by the time the biopsy happens. Probably not a lot of changes to my body by then.

Honestly, I would ignore the doctor, I have before haha but it's probably the wrong thing to do.
My question is: what happens if you get pregnant. Then your test comes back bad? What happens at that point? Just to think of worst case.

I honestly don't know. My O day isn't until cd 17-19. the biopsy is on cd 7. I will likely find out the results before I ovulate but I don't know. I can't find any info on having it and being pregnant.

My old gyno told me that ovulating will fix it. Usually women go on BC or progesterone for a short time to keep a regular schedule. Getting af every month keeps it at bay. When you don't get your period for a long period the lining can build up. Usually not too much of a concern but if the cells are atypical (like mine) they can cause cancer.

my gut and spidey sense tells me to take the letrozole. Something is guiding me to that but I'm also afraid it is my desire to be TTC again.

Then I was definitely take it. Especially if you find out the results before you ovulate.

Keep us updated on what you choose to do!

My other thought is to go back on the provera to stop af (it's only day one and quite light) until I get the results and then go off and start then. My test date would be a few weeks off but still in May.

I don't know what to do honestly. Part of me wants to just ignore the doctor but I don't know what I would do if I was pregnant and found out the tests came back bad. (there is no literature that I can find on this). But I know the doc knows what he is doing and we have been dealing with this for so long is one more month really so bad?

Would your doctor ok going back on if?

I'm so not impressed with my temp rise this morning...

hubby vetoed that idea. I've been way too crazy on it and it hinders my weight loss. Which has been going great since I have been off of it. For the first 3 days I was at about a 1.5 loss but then I went off of it and the pounds just dropped off. I lost another 2.2 since yesterday. I have lost a total of 7.8 lbs already. :happydance:

I think the decision, no matter how hard it is, is to listen to the doc. I was prepared to have this month out while on provera anyway and really..what's one more month? We will still get to start trying next month. i will have to take provera to induce my period but it's just a week. oooh...maybe I will induce her early. No sense in giving myself a 35 day cycle when I don't need one.

I think that's a great idea. And maybe because it's such a hard month plan something nice do you and DH.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->