Looking for a buddy who logs in a lot :)

We have a date this Saturday. A nice Italian restaurant. I was told to wear make up (which I rarely do). lol

On May 4th, my due date, I will be lighting a candle to the little one I lost. Just something for closure and then I think I will be able to move on.

That sounds beautiful! I might steal your idea when my due date comes up in June.

By all means. I know a few women on here who are worrying because it is coming up soon. I think lighting a candle, saying a few words (to god, the baby, the universe..whomever or whatever you wish or believe in) and giving some sort of goodbye will be a very healing process. We do it if the baby is further along, we do it when our loved ones pass so why not this little one? I grieved harder with this than any other death in my life but I never said goodbye.

My husband got a tattoo for our baby. At first I was skeptical because it's forever and I thought it make him sad when looking at it but it actually helped him heal so much. And when I see it I smile because every single time I see it I think of DHs dad (who passed away) holding our baby.

My IVF friend has just had her Bfp 9 days after her egg collection/7 days after embryo transfer!!

That's amazing km!!! So happy for your friend. Now it's your turn!

I'm doing great. 14 days into my program and I am getting stronger. I love it. Tomorrow is my biopsy. bleh. it hurts so much. I'm going to talk to the doc about IUI in depth and if it's even a good option to do right away or do they want us to continue with timed sex for a few more cycles. and what the extra cost would be to add on the trigger shot. Might even talk about IVF. I'm a planner and I like to plan out ever possible idea and I would love to plan for it and have the costs broken down and when stuff has to be paid. Is it one lump sum or is it at different points in the cycle etc.

I was hoping to be down more in weight by now but the last couple of days I made bad choices. I still fit them into my plan but it reacted badly with my body. I think too much sodium and wheat. I only gained a pound but I should be going down not up.

I'm good, 9dpo and on my way to Florida today! I have a good feeling this month but just ignoring it all until Sunday Sejm AF is due. If she arrives, no worries, more rollercoasters and bday cocktails. If she doesn't then I'll test Monday morning

Km- I'll be testing monday too if no AF. I'll be 12dpo. I don't want to test early because we're moving this weekend and I don't want to stress about lifting anything or cleaning.

Aayla- good luck today! Let us know what happens. I'm also a planner so I 100% get planning what will happen.

Km- I'll be testing monday too if no AF. I'll be 12dpo. I don't want to test early because we're moving this weekend and I don't want to stress about lifting anything or cleaning.

Aayla- good luck today! Let us know what happens. I'm also a planner so I 100% get planning what will happen.

Your temps look so promising, I hope this is it for you! Monday I'll be 15 dpo so ill already know before I test (if I get to testing)

Just landed in Florida. Weird to think that I'm now in the same country as you guys haha

Did my biopsy. it hurt but it was quick. My new doc is great. He said my lining looks great and he didn't get a lot of tissue (which is a very good thing) and he thinks it will come back that the hyperplasia is still gone. We have plans for both scenarios

1) if the hyperplasia is gone I go back onto letrozole. No IUI right away. I have 3 months of letrozole left so I will give it that long and if not then I will insist on IUI myself.

2) if the hyperplasia is back then I will be going on Mirena for 3 months as it is a better progesterone for me and doesn't have the crazy side effects. After 3 months another biopsy, if it's gone I go back on to letrozole.

So I am pretty excited and will be waiting anxiously for my doc to call with the results. I will have to induce my next cycle as af never comes on her home when I am on an unmedicated cycle.

That's exciting! When do you take letrozole. Like what cycle days? Is it possible to take it this cycle? I know you were thinking about it before. But if it comes back good would you still have a chance?

Unfortunately no. I take it days 3-7. You can take it 5-9 as well but today is cd 7 and it will be about a week until I get my results back. so I have to wait 2 more weeks, start taking the provera on cd 21 for 7 days. and then by day 30 or 31 I should have af again.

so i have about 3 weeks to wait. Just have to get through this cycle.

Oh ok. Well thought I'd ask! That's not too much longer though. Hope it goes by fast for you

The days seem to be flying by. I am hoping the next week does as well.

Looks like hubby got a new job. They wanted to check references today and said they would call back tomorrow. It pays $6 more per hour than his current job and will have decent benefits. The money stress will definitely be less.

hey ladies, can i join in?

im 27, been with my man for 5 yrs now n just recently gave birth to our beautiful son nov 23 (water broke day before i was suppose to be induced). soul crushingly, my baby passed away within the hr bc his windpipe didn't develop wide enough. he couldn't breath or be incubated:cry:. total shock to us all, including drs. they said u can't see something like that on US.? needless to say, I'm completely devastated. i mean just crushed to my core. i know he's in the best hands now tho, god n his grandma r enjoying his company. but while I'm left with empty arms and baby room (cloths, toys etc) I'm desperate for another child. never to replace richiee, thats just not possible. but to love n hold n somewhat heal.

anyway, it took as 2yrs 9mths of ntnp for our firstborn. didn't think i could have a child considering it took that long! I'm on cycle 4 now.....praying god blesses me again sooner that later

RichieesMom: welcome welcome. I am so very sorry for your loss and I can only imagine the grief you are going through. I can understand wanting another child and no one would ever think you are trying to replace your son because we all know that is impossible to do. But I do understand the desire to have a little one in your arms. I know very little about this type of loss and the healing process. I think you reaching out to us is a good first step. The ladies here are fantastic and have helped me move forward from my early mc. I hope it won't take nearly 3 years again for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->