Looking for a buddy who logs in a lot :)

i screwed up aayla. fell asleep, didn't bd, n got a very -opk this morning. but no O pain. soy is suppose to make the pain worse! idk what to make of it. going to bd as soon as dh gets home in a bit. u could have picked my jaw off the floor this morning seeing such an obvious -opk. this sux!!

Mornings and LH are not a good mix, OPKs should be done in the afternoons

really? i hadn't heard that. last cycle i only took opks in the am n got super strong positives. y r mornings not good?

I don't know about that. My CB digi says I can do it with fmu. And when my doc described the process for iui they want it done in the morning so you have time to call them and come in. But I have never had a positive in the morning. The last time I used the digis I did one in the am and it was negative and then again at 7pm and it was positive. The last time I used dollar store ones it was 7pm too but that was smu for me as I was on graveyard schedule at the time.

I think it is all individual. Were you normally testing in the am? If this was your regular time then I would say your negative is likely right.

But do not be discouraged. It usually means today will be your O day so get in some BD tonight.

yeah, i usually test in the am. I'm just confused as to y i haven't felt any ovary pain. thats always a clear O indicater to me since after giving birth. deff gonna bd in awhile, but damn. i feel like i messed up this cycle. only bded once day before yesterday since af stopped!

really? i hadn't heard that. last cycle i only took opks in the am n got super strong positives. y r mornings not good?

Here we go, knew I had read it somewhere - FF!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 2
cycles can change. Most women don't feel ovulation pain. It is possible that you are surging and haven't ovulated yet. what cd are you on?

thanks km

I'm only on cycle day 10! which was y i was so surprised yesterday to have such a dark opk. a side effect of soy is suppose to be stronger O pains. pretty much everything iv come across online about soy suggest a lot stronger O pain.

i guess if my temp doesn't go up tomorrow or the next, then maybe it was just an early surge, n ill get another, accompanied with the my usual pain

My doc said between 10-11am is best for OPKs. But again everyone is different. Lol

Ya km! I definitely ovulated. I'm thinking I'll temp the next couple days as I have to be up super early anyhow and then I'll stop. Just enough to clearly see a temp shift.

i think ill be doing the same thing once i o, if this is just a month that i will have 2 surges (read that happens a lot). temp till i see a rise then stop. temping does sux after o. its like russia roulette!

I'm so incredibly happy for you! You deserve this so much. I just had a great feeling for you this month and I'm so glad I was right!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->