Looking for a buddy who logs in a lot :)

Congrats Mrs. Green!! So exciting. Getting such great news today from people.

My BBs hurt but not as bad as I remember from my other bfps. So I assumed it was just AF looming. With my first two bfps I had cramping from implantation. Not this time though. The night before we were at a street fair and my
Smell was intense but I assumed at the time it was all the different foods.

So I was writing a big post but somehow lost it. grrr. sort of point form.

- no ovulation this cycle on letrozole
- appt June 1 with doc to talk about next steps
- either injectables with IUI or timed sex
- or IVF (unless he has another idea)
- Injectable procedure is $1500 to $5000 per cycle
- IVF is $16,000 first cycle, $10,000 per cycle afterward
- Injectable requires a weight loss of at least 80 lbs
- IVF requires a weight loss of 140 lbs.

- being on break to save up and lose weight means being put on Mirena to help with hyperplasia.

Aayla- I'm sorry you didn't ovulate. I hope you get some good answers from the docs on June1. At least that's next week. You'll be in my thoughts.

Thankfully he had a cancellation. It is at 4pm which is awesome cause then hubby can come with me and hear it all first hand.

aayla, I'm really sorry luv. it all sounds like a lot, but iv got faith ull get what u want no matter what route is taken.

My sister said she thinks we should take a year off and during that time we save as much as we can and I lose as much weight as possible. We will see where are in a year and make our decision based on that.

Of course the doc could have other ideas so we shall see but that is the general plan.

Oh Aalya I'm sorry, I hope you're ok. Whatever happens with be for the best

I had spotting today. I am so happy. Weird I know but I am so glad she is coming on her own and I didn't have to induce. The only bad thing is that my doc appt is not until June 1 so if by chance the doc was willing to do one more round to see if maybe my cold it will be too late.

But I don't have to take provera again and I am ok with that.

Aayla- I'm so happy she came
On her own! Hopefully you get some answers on the 1st. I'm really rooting for you!

I emailed his assistant to ask him if I can try one more time with letrozole to see if maybe the cold did something and to have a healthy cycle to prove I am resistant to the letrozole. Unfortunately I got an instant response she is out of the office tomorrow. i am going to call and see if someone else will ask him. It's time sensitive so I have my fx.

I don't really need his permission per say as I do have 2 refills waiting for me at the pharmacy but i should tell him that I am doing it because if I need the Mirena I assume he will want to put it in right away.

I'm doing really well and everything seems to be going smoothly, except that they've put me on insulin which I'm not super crazy about. I worked really hard to avoid having to take it, so it's kind of disempowering. But, it's good for baby so I'll put up with it. I just wish all that healthy eating and exercise had made more of a difference!

Your sense of time is really good kmpreston - I'll be 24 weeks on Sunday. I'm starting to feel a little relaxed, but I know the really hard part for me will be the last few weeks.

Aayla, I hope you're able to get a hold of him and get an answer regarding what he recommends.

I emailed his assistant to ask him if I can try one more time with letrozole to see if maybe the cold did something and to have a healthy cycle to prove I am resistant to the letrozole. Unfortunately I got an instant response she is out of the office tomorrow. i am going to call and see if someone else will ask him. It's time sensitive so I have my fx.

I don't really need his permission per say as I do have 2 refills waiting for me at the pharmacy but i should tell him that I am doing it because if I need the Mirena I assume he will want to put it in right away.

Any luck today Aayla?

Uni - I'm always pretty good with dates :)

Mrs G and Richiesmom how are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->